Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JamesRockFan on December 13, 2015, 06:45AM
@Julio Cabral - Fantastic work, great job on porting Daredevil to MUA. I just bought a copy of MUA from my friend and started using many of your mods. I never thought I would start playing this game again. But Dang! I lost touch with modding, if only I could come up with a hulk booster for a Dr. Banner skin where using one of the powers he transforms into the Hulk during the gameplay.
Thanks for download! The feedback is always welcome. And that Hulk mod thing sounds pretty good you know?.
Quote from: cyberhawk777 on October 17, 2015, 01:47PM
I finally got a chance to actually try out Rocket and Gamora and they look great.  Finally, I've got all the movie versions of the Guardians of the Galaxy.  Looking at Netflix Daredevil, I may have to download that one, too.
I think we need a Drax one but they're about to be complete soon enough. Thanks for download.
Quote from: sbarth13 on October 17, 2015, 11:44AM
holy Chocolate egg, that looks awesome! keep up the awesome work. i prefer the marvel heroes skins, but the ones you make with the contest of champions are pretty sweet. keep converting skins.
I'll try to keep up, internet is full of 3d models that can be used in the game. Thanks for download.

I'll try to post all the convertions from Future Fight here (lol the uneven images)

Marvel Future Fight Skins.
Credits to datkofguy and ssingh511 from Devianart for the models

Awesome work, JC! I expected no less. Both of them look great! Those weapons Nebula's holding -- are those removable skinsegments? Either way, you just opened the door for me to create a mod of Nebula. Thanks for that. She's definitely next at The Lab. Keep them comin'! :rockon:

EDIT: I've just downloaded them, and I see you've named Nebula's weapons "l_knife_segment" and "r_knife_segment." I'll check them out and see. Nice work.

Falcon looks so sick can't wait to play! Gonna grab Angie and Ms Marvel as well thank you so much for all your hard work

Amazing work, thanks! l used to play future fight a lot and l think the models were impressive (most impressive xD).
Could you post spider gwen and venom, please?

If you're interested in taking requests, I'd love to see the Secret Wars Captain America Falcon, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, and Silk models.
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Aaaand again I will have to restart with my game for adding Falcon. Love that Captain Marvel skin for   :warbird:

Quote from: Julio Cabral on March 05, 2015, 05:35PM
Release night! I call these the "Max Pack" cause our friend Aventureiromax give me these models and textures, with some photoshop now they are ready to be used. Enjoy (more to come!)

Venom

Credits: Gazillion Entertainment

That Venom is just tasty.

Another custom skin based on Netflix's Daredevil series, Frank Castle, Punishane.

Jon Bernthal's head is taken from Call of Duty Modern Warfare dlc
-Little bug in the jacket.
Sorry mediafire users, my account is not working for some reason.

Julio, thanks for Punisher skin! Very cool! I downloaded from facebook! Congratulations!