Marvel NOW! Relaunch

Started by Tony Stark, October 12, 2012, 07:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 21, 2012, 11:58AM #15 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 01:21PM by mj fan

Keep your dirty hands off her!! Poor Jean That's exactly what i don't want to see! I always liked Jean and I don't want Emma to take her revenge. That's just not fair this Jean is young with less experience, Hope she won't act like a bragger.
I don't want Emma to beat Jean @Oh Yeah many things to say.. now i'm like
_Me:"Jean?
_Yes!
_NO you aren't Jean! Not the one I knew.. Get out of my way!!" xD
(Yep I had to use this one : P)

Anyway I haven't voted in the poll yet cause i am still puzzled now..

Quote from: mj fan on October 21, 2012, 11:58AM

Keep your dirty hands off her!! Poor Jean That's exactly what i don't want to see! I always liked Jean and I don't want Emma to take her revenge. That's just not fair this Jean is young with less experience, Hope she won't act like a bragger.
I don't want Emma to beat Jean @Oh Yeah many things to say.. now i'm like
_Me:"Jean?
_Yes!
_NO you aren't Jean! Not the one I knew.. Get out of my way!!" xD
(Yep I had to use this one : P)

Anyway I haven't voted in the poll yet cause i am still puzzled now..
Doubt that its a tease but I bet Emma will probably tutor Jean somehow if she remains in the present somehow which I think is possible cuz correct me if I am wrong but Emma helped quite a few X-MEN realizing their true potential, and using their powers to their fullest no?

October 21, 2012, 02:55PM #17 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:21PM by midnightphoenix123
I thought that comic cover was for when the Original X-Men and the current day X-Men were fighting that new villain?

Edit: This took me forever to find because I forgot the name of the event haha. Its from X-Men First to Last.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 22, 2012, 09:32AM #18 Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 09:46AM by mj fan
Yep your right He is blue and dark. I know a few people alredy saw it but anyway..
http://www.blogomatic3000.com/2011/02/23/first-look-at-x-men-first-to-last/

Doubt that its a tease but I bet Emma will probably tutor Jean somehow if she remains in the present somehow which I think is possible cuz correct me if I am wrong but Emma helped quite a few X-MEN realizing their true potential, and using their powers to their fullest no?
Yeah maybe you're right..O just try to act like "You are less experienced, i wanna kick your ass since i can't make the same with the other one because my ass would burn" : P Everyone knows Emma hates Jean so much
No really it would be better A good friendship between the two would be cool Even if i would rather the true Jean Not a look alike *sigh* And why I don't like this new Jean Grey? because it means the true will stay dead and we won't see her before a looooooonnng time. But when i see the pic' i really think they are all going to fight each other...But...wait it seems that logan is fighting against JG team; I wanted to see the older Jean make them jealous or something like that THAT would have been so fun! instead of that Wolvy is going to see her like a daughter..... *sigh* i don't want a second Hope summers for logan! I always loved the attraction Jean had with Cyclops and Logan : P
But that probably won't happen..at least for now; Anyway I guess that's the way it goes :P

On the other hand, I just read, that Cain Marko has become Juggernaut again, so 1 point for Marvel NOW! from me. Although, yeah, it was done in a strange way (practically, Colossus is no longer an avatar of Cyttorak, but Cain Marko is the avatar of a Cyttorak from a different Earth), I love it. Now, I only want them to keep both Spidey and Deadpool cool as ever, and I'll be cool with Marvel again :D

Quote from: mj fan on October 22, 2012, 09:32AM
Yep your right He is blue and dark. I know a few people alredy saw it but anyway..
http://www.blogomatic3000.com/2011/02/23/first-look-at-x-men-first-to-last/

Yeah maybe you're right..O just try to act like "You are less experienced, i wanna kick your ass since i can't make the same with the other one because my ass would burn" : P Everyone knows Emma hates Jean so much
No really it would be better A good friendship between the two would be cool Even if i would rather the true Jean Not a look alike *sigh* And why I don't like this new Jean Grey? because it means the true will stay dead and we won't see her before a looooooonnng time. But when i see the pic' i really think they are all going to fight each other...But...wait it seems that logan is fighting against JG team; I wanted to see the older Jean make them jealous or something like that THAT would have been so fun! instead of that Wolvy is going to see her like a daughter..... *sigh* i don't want a second Hope summers for logan! I always loved the attraction Jean had with Cyclops and Logan : P
But that probably won't happen..at least for now; Anyway I guess that's the way it goes :P
Actually to me it looks like Jean is trying while Emma is doing... something
yea but she hated the Jean thats dead and who wouldnt
U give someone ur whole life basicly make him a person and he still looks into a dead B**** who ruined and scared him for life and (this part is not for forum but those who know how Emma ended up with Cyclops and for what reasons will know) he still looks for her... come on xD Emma is a great professor and a tutor and Jean will be young so I think hate will be gone

Quote from: Suigetsu on October 22, 2012, 10:34AM
On the other hand, I just read, that Cain Marko has become Juggernaut again, so 1 point for Marvel NOW! from me. Although, yeah, it was done in a strange way (practically, Colossus is no longer an avatar of Cyttorak, but Cain Marko is the avatar of a Cyttorak from a different Earth), I love it. Now, I only want them to keep both Spidey and Deadpool cool as ever, and I'll be cool with Marvel again :D

They won't leave Spidey alone.

But they should. I mean, why screw around with one of the biggest comic book icons? (At least, he is one of the most popular ones)

They're trying something new with Spidey. Everything normalizes eventually. He'll be back sooner or later either way. But this is how the industry works: They try something new and if it doesn't work things will go back to normal. And really guys? Give it a chance to to see if its any good before you knock it. Maybe you'll actually enjoy it but if you just decide "Oh its different i dont like it" before you even read it, then your just setting yourself up to be disappointed. It could actually be good you don't know yet!

Quote from: DeeDooo on October 23, 2012, 09:30AM
They're trying something new with Spidey. Everything normalizes eventually. He'll be back sooner or later either way. But this is how the industry works: They try something new and if it doesn't work things will go back to normal. And really guys? Give it a chance to to see if its any good before you knock it. Maybe you'll actually enjoy it but if you just decide "Oh its different i dont like it" before you even read it, then your just setting yourself up to be disappointed. It could actually be good you don't know yet!

It's the costume for one thing. It doesn't look like Spider-Man; it looks like Halloween.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 23, 2012, 12:43PM
It's the costume for one thing. It doesn't look like Spider-Man; it looks like Halloween.
Haha alright that's a fair complaint XD And just by the way I'm not say it necessarily won't suck, I just think you should give it the option to not suck. but yeah I actually kind of like the costume. The eyes are a bit strange but I like the darker colors and the new back logo.

This costume reminds me of the Ultimate Peter Parker Spidey costume

Quote from: DeeDooo on October 23, 2012, 12:58PM
Haha alright that's a fair complaint XD And just by the way I'm not say it necessarily won't suck, I just think you should give it the option to not suck. but yeah I actually kind of like the costume. The eyes are a bit strange but I like the darker colors and the new back logo.

At the very least they should have kept the blue and not made it black...

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 23, 2012, 09:52PM
At the very least they should have kept the blue and not made it black...
Well I guess we can agree to disagree on that point (Well I guess technically can add this to the list of things we agree to disagree on...like fingerless gloves XD) cause I think primary colored costumes are a bit outdated. And black just looks good on everyone always IMHO. I still respect your opinion though :] Hope I haven't come across as too argumentative in these threads...I kind of have a tendency to do that XD

October 23, 2012, 11:23PM #29 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:39PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: DeeDooo on October 23, 2012, 10:09PM
Well I guess we can agree to disagree on that point (Well I guess technically can add this to the list of things we agree to disagree on...like fingerless gloves XD) cause I think primary colored costumes are a bit outdated. And black just looks good on everyone always IMHO. I still respect your opinion though :] Hope I haven't come across as too argumentative in these threads...I kind of have a tendency to do that XD

Not at all, my friend. I honestly think it's me sometimes. (In the words of Tony Stark, my idol and the man whose beard I currently have, "I don't play well with others.")

For me, it's just that it doesn't look right to me without the classic blue and red. It'd be like taking Batman and turning the gray into green. To me, it's just strange and off-putting. As for black looking good, I do agree it often looks best; I prefer wearing black suits. I think it looks best on a costume though if you make the costume black, gray, and/or white with the other colors being minor, like a trim. Take the classic black suit or the Big Time stealth/sound protection suit for example; they look great. This is why I think it looks wrong on Spider-Man here, and Iron Man, for that matter.

As for the fingerless gloves, I was only saying it was an impractical idea for that specific instance (Robin, because he can't be leaving his fingerprints everywhere). I don't disagree that they can look good and still be fairly practical (Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad in Assassin's Creed I).