Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is a picture I made using Photoshop to show all of (most of) my favorite characters. This picture started off very small over summer vacation, but has expanded a lot!

Sorry for the large size its either too small or too big. http://zachman1996.deviantart.com/art/My-Ultimate-Favorites-335204559

All the Characters from left to right, some what top to bottom, but not entirly:
Zelda
Princess Peach
Kirby
Goblin Queen
Cat and the Hat
Jane the Killer
Shadowcat
Mystique
Harley Quinn
Snoopy
Medusa
Nyan Cat
Roselia
Wanda (Fairly odd parents)
Danny Phantom
Raven
Starfire
Queen of Hearts
Odette
Jeff the Killer
The Simpsons Family
Spyro
Firestar
Nina (Breath of Fire)
Mario
Alchemist
Bayonetta
Kari
Ms Frizzle
Garfield
Blue
Cartman
Hawkgirl
Wicked Witch of the West
Maleficent
She Hulk
Jill Valentine
Jean Grey Phoenix
Rosemon
Minecraft guy
Invisible Woman Pacman
Jigglypuff
Sims diamond
Spongebob
Slender
Tron Bonne
Scooby Doo
Alice (Disney/ Kingdom hearts)
Emma Frost
Chucky and Tommy
Alice (American Mcgee)
Poison Ivy
Bill
Spiderwoman
Angewomon
Pikachu
Samus Aran
Bloom
Courage
Ariel
Frosty the Snowman
Chocobo
Ursula
Piglet
Pooh Bear
Totally Spies (Sam, Alex, Clover)
Kairi
Heather Mason
Morrigan
Powerpuff girls (Butters, Blossom, Buttercup)
Wonder Woman
Polaris
Captain Planet
Hope Summer
Jack Skellington
Lilithmon
Ada Wong
Stewie Griffin
Pyramid Head
Sonic
Evil Queen
Catwomon
Sedusa
Sora
Chesire Cat
Yoshi
Cosmo
Nurse from Silent Hill
Witch (Left for Dead)
Belle and Chip
Scarlet Witch

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

SO MANY characters from so many different "worlds" all together in one spot.  Very cool!  I like how you've got the smaller guys along the bottom of the pic -- Snoopy, Cartman, Pooh and even "Bill."

Hmmm, I was just thinking that this would be a good picture for one of those "Name the Characters" picture games.  Have you seen those diagrams that are basically outlines of each of the figures as they stand in a picture and you have to figure out the name of each one? 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on October 30, 2012, 03:44PM
SO MANY characters from so many different "worlds" all together in one spot.  Very cool!  I like how you've got the smaller guys along the bottom of the pic -- Snoopy, Cartman, Pooh and even "Bill."

Hmmm, I was just thinking that this would be a good picture for one of those "Name the Characters" picture games.  Have you seen those diagrams that are basically outlines of each of the figures as they stand in a picture and you have to figure out the name of each one?

Yes I know what you are talking about, that would be AWESOME! :D

And thanks! It took alot of time, I added about 40 other characters yesterday :P I tried to keep them all balanced out, but I found myself with a ton of characters that could only stand, and not fly, so I had to expand the the sides a ton of times.

I just put up all their names too!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on October 30, 2012, 03:52PM
Great!  I'll see if I can name them all now.

Good luck :D

I did not see Rogue in there, :( lol kiddin'. I knew most of the characters in that pic ^_^

Quote from: Scabbia on October 30, 2012, 06:12PM
I did not see Rogue in there, :( lol kiddin'. I knew most of the characters in that pic ^_^

Sorry :( Haha, honestly there are still characters in there that I have yet to put in, but 40 characters in one day was enough its a lot of work, and my computer tends to shut down randomly so I try and not do to much at one time just in case, even though I save like every second haha. So you can expect an update with Rogue and Storm for sure!

Nice picture of everybody ! :D

I love how Stewie is all like, 'They see me rollin, they hating ' :'D

Quote from: Me on October 30, 2012, 10:36PM
Nice picture of everybody ! :D

I love how Stewie is all like, 'They see me rollin, they hating ' :'D

BAHAHA! I just died of laughter!

I drew these some time ago. I drew them with pencil, then scanned them into my computer and colored them using GIMP.

I was thinking to draw Iron Man as well sometime, but I don't know how it'd turn out.

I like them, the coloring is really good!

You did a nice job on Spider-Man, especially his hands and the spider under his crossed arms.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on November 02, 2012, 08:09PM
You did a nice job on Spider-Man, especially his hands and the spider under his crossed arms.

:D Really appreciate the compliment, fox! Hands are usually kind of hard for me to get right, so it took me a while to do those. Glad they turned out well!

I made 2 wallpapers; I was wondering what you guys think? I was considering making them into loading screens.

This one is just a preview; it's a screenshot of Stark Tower from The Avengers.

This one I made myself from scratch; it's my idea for a poster for Iron Man 3. If I made this one into a loading screen, I'd probably take out the actual Iron Man 3 movie logo: