Norrin Radd & BLaw present: MUAPS2 Skinner + ALL Offsets! - Updated 07/16/2012

Started by BLaw, May 26, 2010, 03:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This program is made and is property of Norrin Radd of MarvelMods, who gave me permission to release the program whenever I saw fit (in this case, with a lot of offsets).
By downloading this program, you agree to the following terms:

* You will not sell the program *
* You will not host it anywhere else *
* You will not claim it's your work *
* You will not disobey these rules *
* You will not sell this program *

Disobeying the rules will result in a permanent ban!

This program can be installed anywhere you like. Just use WinRAR or 7zip to unpack it to a location you see fit.

That folder contains:

- NRskinnerSE_MUA.exe - this is the skinning program
- MUAPS2Skins folder - this contains all MUA PS2 skins so you do not need to download it anymore.
- MUAPS2.cfg - this file contains all the offsets you need for skinning. You can alter this and add more offsets if you want, but keep them in chronological order. You cannot use duplicate entries.
- README.txt - this file contains important information and explanations about the program, including a mini tutorial.
- Blank .DDS files - these files must NOT be touched. They are blank and the program uses them to convert your wanted skin to a new file. Without these the program will not function.

Note: the program only works with the MUAPS2.cfg file. It was made by my request, to keep the Config file organised (so I don't have MUA & XML2 PC offsets floating around, aswell as XML2 PS2 offsets).

It works just like the NRSkinner, so no changes in that.

Also: DO NOT POST OFFSETS HERE. NOT WRONG ONES, NOT RIGHT ONES. POST THEM IN THE MUA PS2 OFFSET CENTRAL!

Thank you very much my friend :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I will update this soon.

The update will feature:
- More offsets
- Fixed offsets
- Organized folders
- MUAPS2 skin files.

GET THE UPDATED PROGRAM NOW

I gathered all USABLE skins and found the offsets for them. See the first post for all information! Skinning will now be loads easier!

The tool is out of order. Link download plz?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Why the download site sayin :iwoman: :iwoman:g that i catt downloads it! It saying thisfile is deleted! What i do please helpe some!  :iwoman: