"I feel so sorry for.." Thread/Apologies Thread

Started by MUALover, January 18, 2013, 09:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I am sorry for the stuff that happened on the forum a few years ago with Dark_Mark. I respect the guy for all the work he has done here and his fantastic models.

Other than that I'm sorry for not having talked to some of you people for a long time, I've been busy + I used a different e-mail address but I'm on my old one more often since Windows Live Messenger will be replaced by Skype (or already is idk) and my old e-mail address is set up as the default one lol. So chat me when I'm online, or I will >;-D
For those who wish to add me send a PM first (Marvel Modders have permission to send me PMs, non don't have it but can request it in like, my workbench or so).

Quote from: Marvintage on January 22, 2013, 09:04AM
Well, I am sorry for the stuff that happened on the forum a few years ago with Dark_Mark. I respect the guy for all the work he has done here and his fantastic models.

Other than that I'm sorry for not having talked to some of you people for a long time, I've been busy + I used a different e-mail address but I'm on my old one more often since Windows Live Messenger will be replaced by Skype (or already is idk) and my old e-mail address is set up as the default one lol. So chat me when I'm online, or I will >;-D
For those who wish to add me send a PM first (Marvel Modders have permission to send me PMs, non don't have it but can request it in like, my workbench or so).

You bastard you never talk to me!
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I suppose I should apologize for asking more experienced modders a lot for help and such. Marvintage, especially.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 22, 2013, 08:08PM
I suppose I should apologize for asking more experienced modders a lot for help and such. Marvintage, especially.

Nah.  Honestly as a modder, I didn't get to where I was without bugging the Chocolate egg out of BliZZ and Noelemahc (well mostly Noel, he helped catch me up to speed on a lot and I learned the rest through experimenting and even taught him a couple things!  :D).  A little bit from Tommy as well.  Nobody is born knowing everything about... well everything.  You don't know unless you ask.  Honestly I wouldn't worry about it.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 22, 2013, 08:08PM

What DJ said.

I used to get questions about how to install mods, like every day through PM. Hence why I disabled it lol. But questions on making a mod and stuff I do answer.