Your roster :D

Started by Zuzu_009, February 11, 2013, 04:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You type {img}link.to.picture{/img}  BUT, use [] instead of {}
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 12, 2013, 10:09AM
I know right, i had ALMOSt given up hope..but as soon as I redo my roster, I'll post my load screen here as well ;) just waiting for that xavier booster to get finished ;D

Oh same here XD We have the same thing in mind for Xavier it seems *cough*  :chuckle:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on February 12, 2013, 03:24PM
How do you post pics of ur roster online and how you take a pic of it from ur computer. :storm:

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 12, 2013, 04:22PM
I have a print screen program called..PrintScreen lol

Quote from: fox456 on February 12, 2013, 06:57PM
@ Zuzu_009:
Regarding Falcon, BLaw (Marvintage) made that mannequin.  I am in the middle of working on a Moondragon mod for eventual release.  The two characters behind Namor and Polaris are Grey Gargoyle and Dr. Doom.

Apart from Fox's suggestion, if you want the more complicated way (LOL XD) -- take it from RoMunroe  :laugh: But you have to paste it first in Paint and save the image before uploading it on any file hosting site -- which is the bummer part I'd say >.>

Oh and Fox, I know it was Blaw who made the Falcon mannequin but it seems there is no available download link for it  :bawling: I am looking forward for your Moondragon mod :) And, Gray Gargoyle eh? I know he's a playable mod and maybe a touch or two with him would make him more awesome :D

Quote from: Lightning249539 on February 12, 2013, 07:52PM
Here it Is my current and permanent roster: sorry Spiderwoman and Ironman is not showing and Psylocke head is on fire because of the Ghost Rider effect. :storm:

That's also a nice roster you got there, Lightning  :highfive: Plus the Invisible Woman looked kinda different :D

February 13, 2013, 09:49AM #18 Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 09:53AM by RoMunroe
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 13, 2013, 09:33AM
Oh same here XD We have the same thing in mind for Xavier it seems *cough*  :chuckle:

Apart from Fox's suggestion, if you want the more complicated way (LOL XD) -- take it from RoMunroe  :laugh: But you have to paste it first in Paint and save the image before uploading it on any file hosting site -- which is the bummer part I'd say >.>

Oh and Fox, I know it was Blaw who made the Falcon mannequin but it seems there is no available download link for it  :bawling: I am looking forward for your Moondragon mod :) And, Gray Gargoyle eh? I know he's a playable mod and maybe a touch or two with him would make him more awesome :D

That's also a nice roster you got there, Lightning  :highfive: Plus the Invisible Woman looked kinda different :D

I'm encountering a problem actually with printscreen...but only pertaining to this game, it wont execute the command. So throw my suggestion in ze trash lol

Quote from: fox456 on February 12, 2013, 06:57PM
@ Lightning249539:
PrintScreen doesn't work on my computer.  I hit F11 (I think), or it could be F9.  It takes a picture and puts it in the folder:
My Documents\Activision\Marvel Ultimate Alliance\Screenshots.  Then I upload it to a file sharing site (I use Tinypic.com) and reference the picture here.

this way is the way to go then

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

What's wrong with Xavier, if I may ask? :D

I am looking forward for your Moondragon mod :)

Well, Moondragon now is in my control! lol :rofl: I just edit the effects, sounds, and other things for her. Fox456 is the creator of the Moondragon mod though ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 09:49AM
I'm encountering a problem actually with printscreen...but only pertaining to this game, it wont execute the command. So throw my suggestion in ze trash lol

It kinda works for me though  :eek: But anyways, F11 is the best one there is XD

Quote from: MUALover on February 13, 2013, 10:02AM
What's wrong with Xavier, if I may ask? :D

Well, Moondragon now is in my control! lol :rofl: I just edit the effects, sounds, and other things for her. Fox456 is the creator of the Moondragon mod though ;)

I heard someone's going to make him more epic  :chuckle:
I bet the Moondragon is going to be so much awesome  :applause:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 13, 2013, 10:18AM
It kinda works for me though  :eek: But anyways, F11 is the best one there is XD
I'm using Fraps for screenshots now. F11 and Printscreen are working for me, but I prefer Fraps's screenshots.

I heard someone's going to make him more epic  :chuckle:
Who is it? Who is it? :D

I bet the Moondragon is going to be so much awesome  :applause:
We don't know for it, yet. ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

plus quicksilver and rogue, but you cant see those because professor x and scarlet witch are camera whores :D

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 11:43AM

plus quicksilver and rogue, but you cant see those because professor x and scarlet witch are camera whores :D
Nice roster! :storm:

Quote from: MUALover on February 13, 2013, 10:33AM
I'm using Fraps for screenshots now. F11 and Printscreen are working for me, but I prefer Fraps's screenshots.
Who is it? Who is it? :D

What's the difference of Frap's screenshots from F11 and Printscreen? o_o
And it's some awesome modder they say  :chuckle:

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 11:43AM

Is the lady in white in the middle Emma Frost?  :eek: And is that Wiccan I see from behind? :D

True! It's a nice roster :)

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 14, 2013, 12:30AM

Is the lady in white in the middle Emma Frost?  :eek: And is that Wiccan I see from behind? :D

True! It's a nice roster :)

Yes and yes and thanks lol :)

if this thread stays open the roster will be bound to change. Thats the bad thing about new mods or when MUAlover is at work ( to me he is like an artiste), whenever something currently released strikes my fancy, I redo the whole roster. I'm still pondering putting juggernaut in there.....just to fill up the back row better than sabretooth is doing....or lady deathstrike....*oh god no, Ro. leave the roster ALOOOOONE!*

February 14, 2013, 03:18AM #26 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:22AM by Zuzu_009
Quote from: RoMunroe on February 14, 2013, 01:41AM

if this thread stays open the roster will be bound to change. Thats the bad thing about new mods or when MUAlover is at work ( to me he is like an artiste), whenever something currently released strikes my fancy, I redo the whole roster. I'm still pondering putting juggernaut in there.....just to fill up the back row better than sabretooth is doing....or lady deathstrike....*oh god no, Ro. leave the roster ALOOOOONE!*

I think that's the fun part of it. If so ever anything changes, anyone can still post around for random's sake or something like that to share what's new with their roster and all :D

And that sure is right XD I sure feel the same thing whenever something new comes up and all *cough*  :chuckle: I think sabretooth kinda fits into that position -- I've tried it myself and he looked perfect (others I've tried to put there were Bishop and X-23 and they both looked fine as well).

About Juggernaut, I sure hope someone makes a bigger mannequin to make him more visible XD Look at Colossus as an example :)

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 14, 2013, 01:41AM

Yeah you are right. :storm:

See? MY roster is in a constant state of flux..if I will ever finish the game on hard and unlock all achievements? Oh ze horrah ze horrah! :P

2 psylocke mannies in there until someone has the heart to make a revanche mannie ( wink wink)

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 15, 2013, 03:05PM
See? MY roster is in a constant state of flux..if I will ever finish the game on hard and unlock all achievements? Oh ze horrah ze horrah! :P

2 psylocke mannies in there until someone has the heart to make a revanche mannie ( wink wink)

I can feel you man! I can feel you a lot  :P
With new mods and boosters coming, I hardly find it to finish the game  :eek:

And same here, I always tend to use a substitute Psylocke mannequin whenever I use Revanche someone really needs to make a mannequin for her D:

And here's my previous roster before I compiled and all-Xmen team -- it was supposedly and all Avengers team but thought of having an all men heroes/villain team :chuckle: