The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Started by LEMOnz7, February 26, 2013, 12:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 28, 2013, 05:19AM #15 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:22AM by Mr Symbiote
hey guys i'm  researching villains in amazing spider man 2 and i found one this is green goblin i think  ?enemyi
No One Can Stop Me !

Looks better, than the one in the other movie. Is this legit?

Isn't Electro the main villain with Rhino as a supporting villain? And Norman Osborn is just in the movie?

And honestly I don't understand why the costume from the first movie got so much hate, I actually really liked it. The one for this movie, while good, is way to similar to the costume from the original movies.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Aww, shucks. Well, at least Electro can be good. Althought I'm afraid, that Rhino will be a human-animal crossbreed or something.

From what I've seen I like the costume here. Raimi/Maguire's was actually my favorite. The first Garfield one, in my opinion was awful.

Quote from: Suigetsu on February 28, 2013, 11:24AM
Looks better, than the one in the other movie. Is this legit?
i don't know if this is legit do you ?
No One Can Stop Me !

Dude. The Spidey poster of ASM2 Movie costume is like his classic costume model from Beenox's Shattered Dimension & Edge of Time video game costume. Look at the eyes & web face
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

It's not legit. There's some really bad photohopping going on at the hoodie if you look at the lighting.

Quote from: Mr Symbiote on February 28, 2013, 05:19AM
hey guys i'm  researching villains in amazing spider man 2 and i found one this is green goblin i think  ?enemyi
Why do I think of Piccolo from the Dragonball Evolution film when I look at this?

Quote from: Hyperman360 on February 28, 2013, 11:02PM
From what I've seen I like the costume here. Raimi/Maguire's was actually my favorite. The first Garfield one, in my opinion was awful.

Agreed -- sort of. Raimi's costume was the best, but I didn't hate the ASM costume. The only thing I ever hated was some of the casting in Raimi's movies: specifically McGuire as Spidey and Topher Grace as Eddie Brock. Both completely wrong for their parts.

Quote from: Teancum on March 02, 2013, 11:24PM
Agreed -- sort of. Raimi's costume was the best, but I didn't hate the ASM costume. The only thing I ever hated was some of the casting in Raimi's movies: specifically McGuire as Spidey and Topher Grace as Eddie Brock. Both completely wrong for their parts.
Agreement about the cast thing.
I actually liked the ASM suit, it looked like something some kid could make on a shoestring budget (using various items he already had like sneakers and sunglasses.)

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on March 03, 2013, 07:55AM
Agreement about the cast thing.
I actually liked the ASM suit, it looked like something some kid could make on a shoestring budget (using various items he already had like sneakers and sunglasses.)

I certainly couldn't.

I'm going to merge this topic into the Marvel Movie News topic soon. We don't need extra threads hanging around. Is that alright?

Quote from: Hyperman360 on March 21, 2013, 04:10PM
I certainly couldn't.
I might, if I wasn't so darned lazy.
And DeeDoo, I certainly don't mind if this thread is merged with the other one (even if this isn't mine to begin with)