Renowned as one of the greatest assassins in the DC Universe, Floyd Lawton didn't initially start out that way (being raised among a rich but ultimately abusive family, with his younger brother Eddie providing the only source of comfort in his youth).
After many years of horrendous physical abuse, Floyd's mother had enough of his father and encouraged Floyd to shoot him from a secure position.
Incredibly nervous at the thought of murdering someone, this caused his trigger finger to flinch (with the shot missing his father but hitting his beloved brother Eddie instead).
Wracked with grief for what he did, Floyd vowed to never miss a target again and to kill his father if he ever saw him again, the latter escaping in the confusion for parts unknown.
Continuing his weapons training into adulthood, Floyd became a marksman with few equals (becoming the mercenary known as Deadshot), as he took on any jobs that paid well for his services.
Naturally, this would draw the attention of Amanda Waller who forced Deadshot into the ranks of the Suicide Squad and have him enact countless missions for the team, being one of its longest-lasting members.
But eventually, Deadshot was freed by the Legion of Doom and once again, became a free agent (his resume continuing to expand as he struggled to find a worthy challenge).
Convinced by Lex Luthor to join him in his presumed conquest of a new universe free from the watchful eyes of the Justice League, Lawton accepted (as the Legion of Doom walked through a dimensional portal), unaware that everything wouldn't be going exactly to plan...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Matthew Mercer's voice from Injustice 2.
-Uses assigned number #23 (will clash with Corsair, Guillotine and X-23 in mannequin).
1. In My Sight: Deadshot flings out a lethal throwing knife laced with poison at an unlucky enemy, dealing damage. Charge attack to have Deadshot fling multiple knives at once!
2. Explosive Rounds: Deadshot pulls out his rife and sets it to assault mode, continually firing a barrage of bullets, so long as button continues to be held down.
3. Spinning Kick: Inspired by his Injustice 2 appearance, Deadshot does a powerful spinning kick and takes the fight to an enemy directly, dealing physical damage as they're flung into the air.
4. Sharp Shot: Deadshot pulls out his rifle and sets it to sniper mode, in order to target specific enemies. 25% chance of instant KO. If target's stunned, chance is increased to 50%.
5. Blown Cover: Deciding to make some noise, Deadshot pulls out a missile launcher and fires a shot from it, dealing fire damage. Charge attack for max damage!
6. (Boost) Master Tactician: Deadshot carefully examines the environment, revealing all enemies on the current map. Also decreases damage received from enemies temporarily.
7. (Boost) Deadliest Marksman: Deadshot's ranged attacks have a greater chance of criticals temporarily, as overall damage output is increased.
8. (Xtreme) I Never Miss: Deadshot leaps into the air, firing shots from his wrist mounted cannons at grounded enemies before finishing with a 360 degree spin manouevre to kill off any surviving stragglers, reloading the cannons anew. 50% chance of instant kill.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, Suicide Squad Movie HUD, loading screen, icons etc
Guiguis_12- Deadshot Comic and Suicide Squad movie skins, comic HUD
iammingy- Punisher knife and desert eagle boltons
Outsider- Rifle and rocket launcher boltons
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ms6q812gd6s3sn2/Deadshot_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file