One of the most requested mods, MacDonald Gargan, the
Scorpion is now playable. A member of the Sinister Six who is fueled with hatred over Spider-Man and J. Jonah Jameson, his rage just boils over. Now thanks to the awesome one (that's me BTW), you can now play as the 6 ft tailed menace. Scorpion's moveset is simple but fun, and uses radiation effects as "acid." Dark Spider-Man should watch out.UPDATE: Added two new skins & HUDs, new mannequin, fixed up animations. Herostat has changed.FEATURES
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme, including powers from his in-game boss counterpart.
-4 skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 mannequins, loading screen, sound/voice file.
-Also uses his in-game skins & HUDs.
-Knockback move now uses his tail, and doesn't require holding.
-Uses his in-game assigned number #40.MOVESET
1. Laser Pierce (Quick laser from his tail. From boss counterpart.)
2. Feel The Sting (Stings and burns an enemy at close range with acid.)
3. Power Crush (Pounds his 6 ft. tail into the ground, causing radial damage. From boss counterpart.)
4. Acid Blast (Fires a projectile of potent acid at an enemy, burning away his health.)
5. Spidey Destroyer (High impact laser from his tail that can pierce multiple enemies.)
6. (Boost) Acid Overload (Surrounds himself with acid, burns enemies near him. From Polygone's mini-booster)
7. (Boost) Raging Stamina (Team boost that increases their defense.)
8. (Boost) Gargan's Revenge (Gains higher melee damage and moves faster.)
9. (Xtreme) Spider Killer (Releases an overwhelming amount of acid all over the screen.)CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, etc.
Polygone - Initial mini-booster
UltraMegaMagnus - Future Fight skin & HUD, Mannequin, fixed animations
Lionsden99 - Ultimate and Animated Series skins
Andersonbrazil - Monster skin
Julio Cabral - Alt MannequinBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?7bcfugsi6s9d3tt