The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Apollo

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed gets the win and after the match he decides to give one last blow to Tigger. The crowed boos and some young children look terrified and wonder if Tigger is going to be okay

Creed: Tigger just went extinct!

Apollo Creed exits from the ring to the booing crowd.

Backstage Doctor Loomis is in Fury's office

Fury: I can't go having you beat the hell out of Michael Myers every week.

Loomis; He's evil

Fury: Yes you've said that enough, you want a chance to fight him, you got it but you can't just fight Michael Myers every night, you've got a match up next, show me what you can do.

Loomis: Have it your way then Fury.

Loomis makes his way out to the ring.

The Fonz is already in the ring waiting

Fonz: Ehhhh! It's been too long since Fonzie was in this ring, ya know wrestling. Well i'm back everybody and it's time to get right back on track.

MATCH:
Doctor Loomis vs Fonz
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Doctor Loomis

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteThat's fair time, i was out today, so there was an extra day lol

Winner: Fonz

Fonz wins the match but Michael Myers hits the ring and Fonz takes off. Michael Myers proceeds to beat down Loomis and send him into the barricade until ACME referees separate the two of them.

Backstage Ares is with Lois Lane

Lois: Ares, you are the champion, who do you want to face at Judgment Day?

Ares: It doesn't matter to me, They are all losers, might as well pick one at random and they i think

Fury even did that for the last spot, so i'll live with whoever wins this thing.

Doctor Doom makes his entrance first to the ring. He knows what this match means.

Darth Vader joins him in the ring and two stare off from other corners.

Raiden comes to the ring sans lightning bolt this time and takes his spot in the third corner.

All three men look up at the stage to see who is going to be joining them. TO their surprise Iron Man

makes his debut and joins them in the ring. This is a strong new opponent thrown in the mix, if he wins

he's getting a huge title match on his first night in the door

MATCH:
Doctor Doom vs Darth Vader vs Raiden vs Iron Man
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Doctor Doom

Winner: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom gets the win in the melee as his words have come true. He's getting the next shot to be WWE Champion.

Ares comes out and stares down at him in the ring. RAW goes off the air with the stare down between the two men who will be in the main event of Judgment Day

---

RAW Episode #6:

RAW kicks off on the air. A video package recaps Doctor Doom winning the #1 contenders match but we go straight into the arena to kick off our action.

Tom makes his way down to the ring. He knows he's in for quite the rematch tonight.

Hulk comes down to the ring. The Crowd chants SMASH! to try and incite him on for the upcoming match.

Tom doesn't back down from the fight and the ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Tom vs Hulk

Hulk

Winner: Hulk

This time it is Hulk who stands victorious. Jerry rushes down to the ring and high fives Hulk in his victory.

Tom heads up the ramp by himself holding his head looking on in disgust

Backstage Lois Lane is standing by with Darth Vader

Lois: Vader what are your thoughts about your upcoming match?

Vader: My thoughts are that i wish i was in the main event of Judgment Day instead but that is not how the event went last week. So tonight i'm going up against a superstar who is having his first match on the show. Leonardo you are considered the leader of these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, i shall show you how much your turtles have to fear when you get into the ring with Darth Vader!

Darth Vader walks off and makes his way down to the ring for the match. The crowd looks on and erupts as Leonardo makes his entrance too. He heads down to the ring all by himself with no other turtles following behind.

Leonardo stares down at Darth Vader as the bell rings for the match

MATCH:
Darth Vader vs Leonardo