RP Thread

Started by Polygone, May 20, 2013, 12:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sirens

The sirens ran to the H.A.M.M.E.R facillity, Harley bashed the door open with a huge boxing glove ''Anyone ordered a pizza kick-your-ass?''

H.A.M.M.E.R.

''Been there, done that'' Goblin said ''Although, with your commanding forces, and Bane 'whateverheoffers''' Goblin quickly muttered under his breath ''I think this scenerio is actually gonna be a succes!''

X-men

''What?!'' Pyro laughed ''Oh my, THAT is just RICH! The almighty Jean grey without her fiery powers!'' Pyro's serpent lunged forward ''Come get some!''

SHIELD
Ofc : Hoping this is okay with you

''All avaible SHIELD agents, this is code red, I repeat, code red. The helicarrier is under attack by an unknown entity, Target to be a grey cloaked figure, mutant level Alpha, All avaible agents, stop her! Widow shouted

''Wade, I want you in there aswell'' Natasha spoke to Deadpool as he finished untieing the hostages

''Fine fine, mon petit chapeau'' Wade said as he reculantly teleported to one of the Helicarriers engines

''Say hello to my little friend!'' Deadpool shouted as he pulled out an machine gun
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Sirens/ H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Selina put her arms on her hips as Harley bashed open the door.

"What a fancy little facility we have here." She laughed.

Viper smiled, "well good I hope it works so we can take down Spiderman once and for all."

Bane turned his head at Goblins muttering and squinted his eyes.

A loud smash was heard in the distance.

Viper rushed over to a group of monitors in the room, "Looks like we have some intruders."

X-Men -

Jean smiled, "I don't need the Phoenix Force in order to take you down. I remember when we had to help each other take down that witch

(http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5474.msg125339.html#msg125339)

And now I am going to have to take down you."

SHIELD -

OFC: Yup that's fine with me, It's actually what I was hoping for :D

Selene closed and opened her hands, trying to get used to this new body. Flashing red lights began to appear in every direction and a loud siren sounded off.

"Check and mate, bring on the bad guys," She laughed, "One step closer to extracting my revenge. Now I unleash Hell."

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sirens

''Baney boy!'' Harley shouted ''Ya know, I never really liked ya, I can't tell for Mistah J, He always wanted that venom of yours, to help kill B-man of course, but I dunno you always had something unlikable about ya. And I'll tell ya what, since Mistah J aint here, guess I can finish ya off myself huh?''

''Please, let me help you'' Ivy spoke, not forgetting the time Bane tried to inject venom in her plants. A few small taps on the ground and vines covered the walls of H.A.M.M.E.R. ''Now, who's going to die first?'' Ivy spoke

X-men

''Oooowwh, Im SO scared, Pyro laughed ''Here, have some fireballs!'' Pyro began firing small little fire orbs at Jean

SHIELD

''Whoever you are, or whatever you are, My name is the Black Widow, we understand that you are frustated, we are trying to reason with you, we don't do that much. please cooperate before this turns into one huge mess'' Natasha's voice spoke from the speakers surrounding the Helicarrier

Goblin

''Oooowh, new playthings!'' Goblin quickly hopped on his glider and rushed at the sirens. ''Anyone want some of my pumpkin bombs?''
''PUMPKIN BOMBS?!'' Ivy shouted ''You..Just marked yourself for death..''

OFC : Deciding wheter to kill GG or not, we'll see I guess xd

Sirens/ H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Viper pulled out her gun quickly and pointed it at the trio. "Now let's not doing anything you're going to regret. Why don't you state your business, before this gets ugly."

Bane laughed and cracked his knuckles. "How about I just break your pretty faces in?"

Selina smiled and jumped up on Bane's shoulders and pureed in his ear. "Why don't you try big boy, we're waiting."

X-Men -

Jean began to twist and turn in the air dodging the balls of fire that were thrown at her. She put her hand on her head, "That gas has still got me disoriented."

She raised her hands and attempted to create a telekinetic wall, but failed.

Kitty grabbed the sword from her back. A fire ball hurtled toward her, she backflipped in the air and landed on the ground as the fire passed under her.

"Big mistake Pyro." She thrusted her arm forward launching the sword toward him.

SHIELD -

Selene laughed at the mssage. "Well how sweet of you to offer me this, I'm flattered." She walked over the where the speaker was. "Why don't you just tell me where I might find the idiots who destroyed my body and then I will be on my way."

She twirled her hand around in front of her and created a raven out of dark matter, her voice becoming demonic. "Tell me where I can find the X-Men or Avengers and this will all be over."

OFC: WHat ever you feel like :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sirens  (OFC ; Adding someone new :D)

Harley lunged towards Bane with her glove, when suddenly the lights went out in the H.A.M.M.E.R. facility. Harley still tried to make a few slams with her glove but it was hopeless, the entire place was dark.

A few red lights turned on, mixed around with a bit of purple and green

A menacing voice spoke up

''Harley, if you hit Bane with one of your boxing gloves, I swear to Bats, you're gonna be sorry''
''Ivy dear, don't try anything against the building, or I'll send some rocks crashing down on you and your precious little 'babies'''
''And Kitty-kat, you of all people should know what I can do to the Batman himself, giving Bane a scratch means another death in the family!''

Harley jumped up and down ''Mister J! Where are you Mister J?''

''Not now Harley, soon, soon everything will be exactly how I want it to be, you just continue on your little exploration with your 'friends' but leave Bane out of it!''

''Well girls, ya heard Mistah J'' Harley said

X-Men

Pyro quickly avoided Kitty's sword and made small fire sword by himself ''Ooooh, Catty wants to duel? I'm fine with that''

SHIELD

Widow walked over to agent Coulson ''Coulson, whats your status, how much do we know?''

''Appears to be someone from another dimension, someone we don't know, but ....''

''But?'' Widow replied

''But her soul...Her inner self, its mad, its raging, someone's trying to get out...''

''Who Coulson...WHO?''

''Two people....I'm not even sure if they're human....One appears to be....Selene Gallio, better known as the 'Black Queen' due to her time in the Hellfire club.
The other...Thing I guess? It isn't human, I don't know what it is though..''

"Tell me where I can find the X-Men or Avengers and this will all be over."

Widow walked once again over to the speaker ''Well....In that case...NOW WADE!''

Deadpool quickly teleported to Revan's shoulder ''Prepare to enter thyne house of Paaiinn!'' Deadpool pulled two swords from his back and lunged them towards Raven

OFC: The entire time I was reading all this I was getting so excited for some reason haha.

Sirens/ H.A.M.M.E.R.-

suddenly the lights went out in the H.A.M.M.E.R. facility. the entire place was dark. A few red lights turned on, mixed around with a bit of purple and green A menacing voice spoke up.

''Harley, if you hit Bane with one of your boxing gloves, I swear to Bats, you're gonna be sorry''
''Ivy dear, don't try anything against the building, or I'll send some rocks crashing down on you and your precious little 'babies'''
''And Kitty-kat, you of all people should know what I can do to the Batman himself, giving Bane a scratch means another death in the family!''

Selina jumped off of Bane's shoulder. "Well the nerve." She pat her shoulders as if to get any dirt off.

''Not now Harley, soon, soon everything will be exactly how I want it to be, you just continue on your little exploration with your 'friends' but leave Bane out of it!''

Bane laughed slightly.

"And what exactly is it that you want?" Viper chimed in.

X-Men -

"If it is a duel you want, then that's what your gonna get." Kitty replied as she pulled the remaining sword from her back.

SHIELD -

Selene looked at the speaker emitting the voice. Her eyes began to glow with with fire and hate.

Deadpool quickly teleported to Revan's shoulder ''Prepare to enter thyne house of Paaiinn!'' Deadpool pulled two swords from his back and lunged them towards Raven

She turned around quickly, disappearing in a dark cloud and reappearing behind Deadpool. She extended her hand and began to create a hole made of darkness on the ground.

"I'm beginning to like this body," She laughed.

Sirens

''Ooowwh..Madame Hydra was it? Wouldn't ya like to know? That's something between me and someone else? But oooowh who, tell us Joker, who? Wellll.....FIND OUT YOURSELF! HAHAhAhAHAhAHA''

X-men (I really sorta hate brining a character up like this but I thought the duel between Jean/Kitty and Pyro was taking a little to long)

A small golden cross suddenly rised out of the ground, the cross was emitting a blue aura
''By Nabuu, where am I?'' The cross was beginning to take on the form of a man.

The man walked finally stood on the ground and looked around ''And who might you be? The one's that summoned me here?''
Pyro gave the man a confused look.
The man made a step forward and lifted his cloak, as to somehow bow ''Doctor Fate, a lord of order, the honor is all mine''
''Well I'd be...'' Pyro looked astonished

''You don't look slightly familair, who are you if I might ask?''

Pyro hid his fire sword and spoke up ''My name's Pyro, I burn stuff''

''And who might you be?'' Fate asked and looked at Jean and Kitty

SHIELD

''Wade!'' Natasha shouted and dropped a small rope from a cabin in the Helicarrier. ''Wade, hold onto this'' Deadpool, who was making flying handmotions, tightly hold onto the rope while Natasha pulled him up.

Natasha moved to the top deck of the Helicarrier, meeting Raven eye to eye ''Selene, we know it's you, leave this body, or you will force me to call out heavier artillery''

Sirens/ H.A.M.M.E.R. -

"Well if this Joker wont tell us what he is up too, I believe we have other important matters on hand that need attending too." Viper announced.

X-Men - OFC: You're right it is taking forever haha.

A small golden cross suddenly rised out of the ground, the cross was emitting a blue aura
''By Nabuu, where am I?'' The cross was beginning to take on the form of a man.
''And who might you be?'' Fate asked and looked at Jean and Kitty

Kitty and Jean looked astonished at the site of this person.

"My name is Jean Grey, and this is Kitty Pryde. How did you get here exactly?" Jean asked.

SHIELD -

Selene laughed, "You really think you can beat me?" Her voice was once again combined with that of a demonic version. "I will not leave this body, and I am afraid you are wasting my time. Now tell me where I can find the ones who destroyed my body and I will be on my way. If I have to ask again I will make your lives very unpleasant."

Sirens

Ivy smiled ''So do I'' Ivy reached for a small pocket in her suit and pulled out a small container.
''You know what this is?'' Ivy asked
''RED, NO!'' Harley ran towards Ivy and tried to grap the small container
Ivy quickly pulled the container out of Harley's reach and injected herself in her arm, crying out in pain

''What was it?'' Goblin asked

Harley ran away and quickly shouted behind her ''TITAN, Mistah J gave it to her in Arkham, she was cured, but Ivy's blood works in weird ways. I would run away if I were you!''

Ivy's eyes changed to a poisonous green color and she looked over at Bane. ''Come get it, big guy. I'm not afraid of the clown anymore, after I'm done with you, I'm coming after him''

Fate

''I was teleported here by a mysterious precense, and put into a realm I bare no recollection of...What do you people call this universe?'' Fate asked

SHIELD

Coulson sounded over the speakers ''She aint joking, power readings are off the charts. Just tell her Natasha, we dont have the firepower on board to beat her..''

Widow dropped her gun and looked at the ground, she didn't like failing

''The X-men can be found in the X-mansion, south of here, although they seperated so many times I dont specifficly know the location of each member..The Avengers can either be found in Avengers tower, north of here, huge tower, can't miss it, or in Asgard, where Thor is located''

Sirens/ H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Selina looked at Ivy as she changed. "Oh dear this can't be good. Red what do you think you're doing!?"

Bane laughed "Come and get, I'm gonna have fun playing with your pretty face."

Viper backed away. "This is going to get ugly."

X-Men -

"Well," Jean began, "As far as I know we call it Earth. I'm sure that doesn't answer your question but I have no other names for it."

SHIELD -

Selene smiled, "Thanks for your cooperation." She leaped into the air and disappeared in a dark cloud.

Sirens

''The pleasure is all mine'' Ivy laughed, and vines began climbing out of the ground around her feet, it moved around her waist, and finally lifted Ivy in the air.

''I thought the plants here were diffrent, but I now see the truth....Mother Nature has no limits'' A huge plant climbed out of the ground and and swallowed Ivy

''First...No more pumpkin bombs!'' Ivy raised a hand and the plant let out a huge amount of spores, Goblin chocked in them and fell to the ground

''Now..No more Bane!''

X-men

''Odd....'' Fate was gazing at the sky, as if to come up with an explanation ''Allow me'' Fate raised his hand and a blue aura surrounded Jean, Kitty and Pyro. He teleported them to a his sanctuary.

''This is my headquarters'' Fate showed the trio around ''Here I mediate, and come to my senses. This, is my version of Earth, have you ever heard of a town named Metropolis?''

OFC : Hopefully this was ok?

SHIELD

Widow smirked ''Not on my watch'' A small group of agents were tracing the location Selene warped to and Widow ordered Wade to follow the trail.

Sirens/ H.A.M.M.E.R. -

Catwoman watched blankly as Ivy unleashed havoc.

Viper pulled out her gun and pointed it at Ivy. "Stop right there I don't want to have to hurt you."

Bane grabbed one of the plants that came closer to him and ripped it out of the ground.

X-Men -

OFC: Yeah it's fine :D

Jean and Kitty looked around at the new city.

"Metropolis?" Kitty asked, "I've never heard of it."

SHIELD/ Raven -

A dark cloud appeared in front of the X-Mansion and Selene walked out. "Well that was fun, but not it's time for the true fun to start."

She flicked her wrists and the X-Mansion gates detached from the hinges and flew out of the site.

Sirens

''NOOOOOO!!!'' Ivy's eyes began to even turn a lighter shade of green

Ivy used a quick vine to slam Viper's gun away and focused her attention on Bane, one vine was holding his left arm, another vine his right, roots quickly pulled up from the ground and warped around Bane's neck ''You......'' Ivy began chocking Bane

X-men

''How odd....I have much to show you..''
Fate walked out of the sanctuary along with the trio

''Ever since this tear in reality happened, things have been quite....odd here''

Deadpool

Deadpool followed Raven and stopped at the X-mansion, Raven hadn't noticed him yet

''YOU!'' Deadpool pointed at Raven ''You evil evil-doer! Stop with whatever you're doing right now!''

''And YOU! Midnight, I'll pay you 20 dollars if you make her kiss me, I'll promise...I gotta get the 20 bucks first, but once I have them I'll pay!''

Sirens/ HAMMER -

Viper lost her balance as the gun was tossed away and she fell to the floor.

Bane attempted to grab the vines around his neck but he couldn't get a hold of them. His vision began to blur.

Selina still standing in horror, unsure of what to do.

X-Men -

"What has happened to your home after this.. this tear?" Jean asked.

Selene/ Raven -

OFC: I seriously died laughing hahaha!

Selene turned around.

''And YOU! Midnight, I'll pay you 20 dollars if you make her kiss me, I'll promise...I gotta get the 20 bucks first, but once I have them I'll pay!''

Her voice once again demonic, "I will be kissing no one." She began to fire dark energy out from her hands.

Sirens

''Whats the matter Selina?'' Ivy looked at Selina, her acid gaze penetrating her ''You know what they say, if you're not with us...''

Fate

''Why dont you see for yourself?'' Fate asked as the trio walked trough the exit of his HQ (Ofc : I thought it would be nice for you to decide this, It feels like I'm doing lots of plots atm, so feel free xD)

Deadpppoooooolll

''Not cool, Midnight! Deadpool whispered, he quickly teleported behind Raven and slipped trough the gate, waving his arms to get the attention of any remaining X-men inside ''We've got an intruder, AN INTRUDER!''