The Creation Station (Outsider's loading screens)

Started by Outsider, June 06, 2013, 04:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow lots of new loading screens. But i did notice a little issue. The current White Tiger link here seems to link to Warpath's loading screen file too.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on July 24, 2013, 12:39PM
Wow lots of new loading screens. But i did notice a little issue. The current White Tiger link here seems to link to Warpath's loading screen file too.

Thanks for noticing that. I just fixed it. I will have more coming soon enough, as I've made a purpose of creating loading screens for yet-to-be-done characters, and mods who don't have a loading screen yet.

You've got some excellent loadscreens here! I like the Valkyrie one best of all, but I've added quite some more of your screens to my folder (Wonder Man! Vision!), even got rid of some old screens I didn't like so much (your Luke Cage is a huge improvement over his 'official' loadscreen) & replaced content in the review_paths file to refer to the new ones.

Incidentally, do you know why most of the orginal game loadscreens come with an .igt file next to the .igb, and what it would matter for the screens which don't have an .igt?

Should you take loadscreen requests... I'm hoping to see more (non-movie) FF screens, something for Hercules (the pic from Incredbile Herc 122 that was turned into the 'cool story bro' meme?), something better for Quicksilver, and there's bound to be more to do with Scarlet Witch, don't you think?
In any case, keep 'em coming, this is great work!

@ Hobgoblin - Glad to hear you dig the screens. Yeah, I didn't like a lot of the official ones so I thought to make my own. While I'm unable to take requests at this time (due to preparing mods), you should know that Quicksilver is on the list, as I didn't like his current one either. More screens are coming soon, including Hellstrom, Black Bolt, Pete Wisdom, a better one for Shadowcat, Enchantress, Witchblade (the next mod I'm doing), and more.

As for .igt, nah it's not important. Your game will work fine without them. None of my screens use an .igt, and they came out fine. As far as I can tell, there's no difference between those that do and don't. I don't delete them (just in case), but they're really not needed at all.

Great to hear re: your thoughts on those igt files and Quicksilver being on the list. Especially looking forward to Enchantress as well!

Human Torch (Comic, Movie)

Invisible Woman, Quicksilver

Black Bolt, Medusa

Super Skrull, Star-Lord

Havok, Dazzler (modern)

Jean Grey

Shadowcat, Pete Wisdom

Mr. Sinister, Sentinel

Hydro-Man, Dr. Octopus

Carnage, Sandman

August 08, 2013, 09:53PM #21 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:37PM by Outsider
Iron Patriot, Agent Coulson

She-Hulk

Red Hulk, Arachne

Iron Man

Thor, Black Knight

Hercules, Enchantress

Lara Croft (Classic, Swimsuit)

Witchblade

Wolverine & Witchblade, Hellstrom

Elektra, Silver Samurai

August 08, 2013, 09:54PM #22 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 09:24PM by Outsider
Night Thrasher, Nova

Crystal, Darkhawk

Morbius, Satana

Shadow King, The Darkness

Mystique

Colossus, Gambit

Dazzler (70's), Marvel Girl

Multiple Man, M

Arclight, Elixir

Pixie, Hope Summers

August 08, 2013, 09:54PM #23 Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:53PM by Outsider
Namor (Sub-Mariner)

Dr. Doom, Sabretooth

Kingpin, Lizard

Electro, Bullseye

Cloak & Dagger

Mockingbird, Wasp

Agent 13, Wonder Woman

Hulk, Falcon

Daughters of the Dragon, Tarantula

Misty Knight, Colleen Wing

August 08, 2013, 09:54PM #24 Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:08PM by Outsider
Zatanna

Zatanna

Venom (Flash Thompson)

Monica Rambeau, Jewel

Namorita, Shanna the She-Devil

Diamondback, Taskmaster

Red Skull, Crossbones

Cyber, Shuma-Gorath

Spiral, MODOK

Kraven The Hunter, Vertigo

Excellent new load screens but one group that still need some loading screen love are the Gen Hope team. I hope to see them get hooked up with some one day here at the station.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

As Luke Cage would say... Sweet Christmas!
Outstanding work, thank you so much!! There's quite a lot there which I'm excited to add to my game loadscreens folder: Quicksilver, Herc, Enchantress, Torch, Sue, Black Bolt, Medusa, Thor, Black Knight... great stuff!

Wow!  Lots of cool new loading screens.  It's hard to pick a favorite, but I guess it would be Thor or Hercules.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I like Thor's and Hellstorm's the most, Good work :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven