The Creation Station (Outsider's loading screens)

Started by Outsider, June 06, 2013, 04:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Heimdall, Gwen Stacy (SW)

Silverclaw, Living Lightning

Ms. (Captain) Marvel, Wonder Woman

Batgirl

Dr. Voodoo, Baron Mordo

Cecilia Reyes, Dr. Nemesis

3-D Man, Morgan Le Fay

Klaw, Ghost

Mantis, Hellcat

Sin, Whirlwind

January 21, 2015, 07:13PM #61 Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:20PM by Outsider
Spider-Man (Noir, 2099)

Captain Marvel, Captain America

Luke Cage, Black Cat

Star-Lord, Domino

Rogue, Agent Venom

Cloak, Dagger

Swordsman, Jack Flag

Ronan, Nebula (movie)

Ghost Rider (Ketch), Claire Voyant

Firebird, Triton

January 21, 2015, 07:14PM #62 Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:20PM by Outsider
Power Girl, Supergirl

Black Canary, Lady Blackhawk

Starfire, Phantom Lady

Raven, Cyblade

Titanium Man, Onslaught

Hela, Lionheart

Crimson Cowl, Leader

Hobgoblin, Oya

Zero, Primal

Transonic, Velocidad

January 21, 2015, 07:14PM #63 Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 08:25PM by Outsider
Baron Zemo, Fixer

Shazam, Killer Frost

Wiccan, Speed

Prodigy, Skein

Lady Deadpool

Nightmare, Phantom Rider

Mastermind II, Crimson Dynamo

Maximus, Lyja

Thanos, Nighthawk

Korath, Yondu

January 21, 2015, 07:14PM #64 Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:12AM by Outsider
Dragon Man, Ka-Zar

Blizzard, Callisto

Mercury, U.S. Agent

Titania, Skaar

Rockslide, Strong Guy

Kid Gladiator, Warbird

Blindfold, Triage

Trance, Armor

Wallflower, Loa

Indra, Thanos vs Odin

January 21, 2015, 07:31PM #65 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:59AM by Oddark123
I think the place to start would be to list the marvel mods still without one. I believe this is accurate unless I forgot one or missed one somewhere here in the Creation Station

Oya, Primal, Rockslide, Speed, Transonic, Velocidad, Wiccan, Zero

Techon's Blindfold beta doesn't have one but don't know if he's taking care of that one by himself.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ok. I've made note of Odinson and Oddark's requests. Expect them to arrive soon enough, as I've been making some new screens as of late.

If there are any other requests, make them known here. It may be awhile before they are released, though, so be patient.

Thanks for all the DC Loadscreens. Grabbed them and Ms.(Captain) Marvel. Hope you keep making these you take pic of Characters and make them look great as load screens. Thanks again. :thumbsup2:

Well, since I haven't started on any of the loadscreens for any of the new mods I'm making for the New X-Men edition, It would be nice if you'd like to do some for them. I could PM you the list if you're interested. I'd like to keep some of them secret for now.

Quote from: Techon 7 on January 25, 2015, 11:43PM
Well, since I haven't started on any of the loadscreens for any of the new mods I'm making for the New X-Men edition, It would be nice if you'd like to do some for them. I could PM you the list if you're interested. I'd like to keep some of them secret for now.

You can PM the list. It may be awhile before I can get to them, but I'll make note of them. Some may have been done already, I haven't released them yet.

Quote from: ndp on January 25, 2015, 05:44PM
Thanks for all the DC Loadscreens. Grabbed them and Ms.(Captain) Marvel. Hope you keep making these you take pic of Characters and make them look great as load screens. Thanks again. :thumbsup2:

Thanks for that. I make DC, Top Cow and other various non-Marvel ones from time to time. More DC ones to come....

35 more loading screens have been added, starting from Spider-Man Noir & Spider-Man 2099. Check them out. And yes, I've made note of the requested ones. Some of them will come soon enough, others will take some time.

35 more loading screens just got added, including some of the requested ones. They are after :hobgoblin: Hobgoblin. More requested ones will show up in due time.

Wow awesome work. Filling in some missing ones and some cool ones that could use mods.

I'll be downloading a bunch....after i figure out what in the world my laptop's new problem is lol.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I've just added 10 more loading screens that were requested. (A couple are not as good due to low quality/small pics.) They are after Rockslide and Strong Guy. And with that, the Creation Station has officially released 500 loading screens! But don't worry, more will come in time. No time soon though, as I'm focusing on modding right now. I'll probably close down the station at 700 max.