THE SIMS 4!

Started by Lightning249539, June 25, 2013, 07:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on April 26, 2014, 02:33AM
Executive producer Rachel Franklin confirms on Twitter that The Sims 4 will be showcased at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) taking place on June 10the - 12th.
Great!! :storm:

April 26, 2014, 06:36AM #91 Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:10PM by Lightning249539
New Body features:

New clothes:

New Crotch Slider LOL!:

Differences:

:storm:

When looking at the comparison of Sims 4 with the other games, it does look really nice!

I'm sure if they don't put in a crotch slider, someone will make a mod of it :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The SIMS eh? Have any of you see one of these things?

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on April 26, 2014, 10:02AM
When looking at the comparison of Sims 4 with the other games, it does look really nice!

I'm sure if they don't put in a crotch slider, someone will make a mod of it :P

It seemed to me that the sliders were pretty limited in modding Sims 3.  I hope that they are more flexible in Sims IV.

Quote from: Odinson012 on April 26, 2014, 10:13AM
The SIMS eh? Have any of you see one of these things?

No, what is it?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Introducing Mortimer and Bella Goth!
A brand new trailer for The Sims 4 feat. The Goths will be released on Wednesday, May 14th!
Also, The Sims 4 will be released by September 30th, still no exact date.

Quote from: White Queen on May 07, 2014, 02:26PM
Introducing Mortimer and Bella Goth!
A brand new trailer for The Sims 4 feat. The Goths will be released on Wednesday, May 14th!
Also, The Sims 4 will be released by September 30th, still no exact date.

I was wondering when they would show them off. I wonder when the game takes places since technically chronologically it goes 3-1-2, and in 2 Bella lost her memories and moved to a town filled with supernatural creatures. If I remember correctly.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think it takes place between 3 and 1 or between 1 and 2. Since Mortimer doesn't have grey hair yet, it's definitely before 2, and obviously after 3.

If it's before 1, then they're still newly weds and still don't have Cassandra (their daughter).

If it's after 1 then they have Cassandra and maybe baby Alexander (their son) who is a child in The Sims 2.

I hope it's the newly weds version though, with Bella being pregnant with Cassandra in the start of 4.

The Sims 2 an Sims 4 pics. They look identical. :storm:

"The Sims 4" will be set in a time period somewhere between TS1 and TS2 as revealed by the picture of the Goth Family. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on May 10, 2014, 09:13PM
"The Sims 4" will be set in a time period somewhere between TS1 and TS2 as revealed by the picture of the Goth Family. :storm:
We don't know that. It could be set between TS3 and TS1. Just as I said.

Quote from: White Queen on May 11, 2014, 11:50AM
We don't know that. It could be set between TS3 and TS1. Just as I said.
I don't know if it is true or not but it has been confirmed here: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_4 in the other info part. But do correct me if I am wrong because it is a wiki where people can add there own info to the web page. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on May 11, 2014, 12:17PM
I don't know if it is true or not but it has been confirmed here: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_4 in the other info part. But do correct me if I am wrong because it is a wiki where people can add there own info to the web page. :storm:
Well I mean it's not technically wrong, but seeing as nothing about the time period is confirmed, currently it's just an assumption, along with the alternative of it being set between 3 & 1.
So yeah. xD

Quote from: White Queen on May 12, 2014, 01:31AM
Well I mean it's not technically wrong, but seeing as nothing about the time period is confirmed, currently it's just an assumption, along with the alternative of it being set between 3 & 1.
So yeah. xD
I can't wait for the trailer featuring Bella Goth and Mortimer Goth on May 14th. :storm: