THE SIMS 4!

Started by Lightning249539, June 25, 2013, 07:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on August 13, 2014, 12:12PM
Ok, I just watched TheEnglishSimmer's TS4 Gameplay video. (She was invited to the Creators Camp, and got to play TS4)
Her video changed my view on this game, it's absolutely stunning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H04pcqnSmbk&list=UU6jZvmJ7QJ_LAH-DpMpLf2Q

I honestly think sacrificing toddlers and pools (and several other features) for this enhanced social/life simulation was absolutely a good choice. Just watch the video and you will see how in-depth everything is.
No more meeting a sim, talking to them for hours and having the possibility to get engaged after several romantic interactions (Like in TS3), the emotions thing is really amazing and it makes the game that more challenging and entertaining.
It pushes you to take care of your Sims and make them happy, instead of ignoring their mood and just making them finish what they were doing and then take care of themselves.

And the multitasking is so cool, how they can walk and talk at the same time is amazing to me.

Also I honestly prefer babies being bound to their crib things, because...let's be honest who puts their babies on the floor. (TS3/2 were like that)
Plus they look cuter now, and not like wrapped burritos as in TS3.

Also I'm super happy the Goth family is finally in a Sims game, with all four members. (In the previous games one member was always missing, Alexander in TS1, Bella in TS2, and obviously Bella and Mort were kids in 3)
So I'm stocked that Bella, Mortimer, Cassandra and Alexander are together. Yay! :D
One word WOW! I take back everything I said about the Sims 4 I really cant wait to play with Ashaad and Isis. :P :storm:

Same! This actually looks pretty good!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 14, 2014, 04:35AM
Same! This actually looks pretty good!
Polygone did you Create a Sim yet? If you did you don't mind us seeing a pic of them? :storm:

Not yet, maybe later. I'm more intressted in actual gameplay
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

The video how advanced the multi-tasking is in TS4.
The pregnant Sim in the video was sitting, watching tv, playing on the tablet and talking to her family at the same time.
Wow I expected Sims being able to do only two interactions at the same time, but this is amazing.

Here is my family, I have to say the Create a Sim is pretty fun and very simple to use.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesome :D
Must admit, Brett is quite sexy. ;)
Allison kinda reminds me of Jean. :) Love the hair color. (and style actually) :P

Quote from: White Queen on August 16, 2014, 04:40PM
Awesome :D
Must admit, Brett is quite sexy. ;)
Allison kinda reminds me of Jean. :) Love the hair color. (and style actually) :P

I agree haha, when I was making him I didn't like the way the Sim looked at first, then I edited a few things and bam that came out of it and I had to fan myself off haha.

She does look like Jean! I didn't really intend to do that but after working on her I realized she did, I had originally had the purple topped, green bottom dress chosen for her and she looked a lot like Ariel, but then I changed it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 16, 2014, 06:52PM #293 Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:05PM by Lightning249539
Here is a better view of my sims again:
Ashaad

Isis

:storm:

Guess I missed the post on this, but are these Sims 4 Sims?  If so, how are you getting access to making them?  Will they be usable in the game when it comes out?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Download the Sims 4 Create A Sim demo from Origin.
While in the Origin client, mouse over the Free Games tab and select Demos and Betas.

Quote from: fox456 on August 17, 2014, 01:01PM
Guess I missed the post on this, but are these Sims 4 Sims?  If so, how are you getting access to making them?  Will they be usable in the game when it comes out?

You are allowed to save your Sims to a library and share them with everyone, so it seems like you maybe able to use them once the game comes out.

I know it's just a demo, but I am really hoping for more clothing options in the final game, I assume there will be, but the full outfit department is seriously lacking.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 17, 2014, 02:03PM
You are allowed to save your Sims to a library and share them with everyone, so it seems like you maybe able to use them once the game comes out.

I know it's just a demo, but I am really hoping for more clothing options in the final game, I assume there will be, but the full outfit department is seriously lacking.
Yes there will be more clothing options in the full game.
Also for those who haven't heard, family trees will not be in TS4.

Thanks for the information.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: White Queen on August 17, 2014, 02:07PM
Yes there will be more clothing options in the full game.
Also for those who haven't heard, family trees will not be in TS4.

Sadly, another disappointment.