Lego Batman 2 DC Superheroes Mods

Started by chrismarblez, July 17, 2013, 04:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Love the modern Catwoman skin!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 26, 2013, 05:20PM
Love the modern Catwoman skin!

Thank you! :D I liked it a lot too :D and I think changing her goggles made a big difference too :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

July 26, 2013, 05:45PM #77 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:54PM by mj fan

That's what i wanted to say. I think that for this skin, yellow is the best color you could have used. It makes a big difference with the previous skins Even if you don't look carefully.
The belt really match the zipper. Also, i appreciate the fact that for this catwoman skin you didn't add Purple like in the official game skin.
I don't think it's ugly..on the contrary i think it's cool but think it's far better that way.

Quote from: mj fan on July 26, 2013, 05:45PM

That's what i wanted to say. I think that for this skin, yellow is the best color you could have used. It makes a big difference with the previous skins Even if you don't look carefully.
The belt really match the zipper. Also, i appreciate the fact that for this catwoman skin you didn't add Purple like in the official game skin.
I don't think it's ugly..on the contrary i think it's cool but think it's far better that way.

better without the purple? XD and wow thank you <3 haha I'm glad you like it so much cause your opinion means a lot to me :D and yeah I chose yellow because it's the color her goggles are with her modern costume whereas in Arkham City they were red, I think the red looks great with the Arkham City skins but the yellow is much better for this costume ;D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Quotebetter without the purple? XD and wow thank you <3 haha I'm glad you like it so much cause your opinion means a lot to me :D and yeah I chose yellow because it's the color her goggles are with her modern costume whereas in Arkham City they were red, I think the red looks great with the Arkham City skins but the yellow is much better for this costume ;D
Thanks, yours too ^___^ Well I mean the purple area on the costume, not the purple lipstick aha xD Actually I think the purple lipstick really suit her.

Quote from: mj fan on July 27, 2013, 03:15AM
Thanks, yours too ^___^ Well I mean the purple area on the costume, not the purple lipstick aha xD Actually I think the purple lipstick really suit her.

yeah Idk why they even went with purple in the first place XD it's not like her black costume has any purple in it to begin with XD and I agree the lipstick does look good and it works with every costume too XD

Quote from: Polygone on July 27, 2013, 02:50AM
Looks stunning! Thanks :D

you're welcome!! :D glad you like it! :D I just saw your message >.<

New Arkham Asylum Scarecrow and Dark Knight Rises Catwoman!! :D

All of them looks stunning! I'll play the mods later.. :3 Glad you can contribute to the forum :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on July 27, 2013, 02:43PM
All of them looks stunning! I'll play the mods later.. :3 Glad you can contribute to the forum :)

Thank you! :D And yay! Another fan XD I am glad too haha I have been downloading from it forever I figured it was time to upload >.< and what better than something no one else has done before ;D

QuoteThank you! :D And yay! Another fan XD I am glad too haha I have been downloading from it forever I figured it was time to upload >.< and what better than something no one else has done before ;D
Agreed with MuaLover :) You're right xD you've just bring innovation to the forum : )) and aww Catwoman looks cute with her cat's eyes lol :D
I could always comment but you know what i think of these two ^^

Quote from: mj fan on July 27, 2013, 02:50PM
Agreed with MuaLover :) You're right xD you've just bring innovation to the forum : )) and aww Catwoman looks cute with her cat's eyes lol :D
I could always comment but you know what i think of these two ^^

aww thank you! That means a lot to me! :D and yeahh you were the first to see them! XD

Quote from: mj fan on July 27, 2013, 03:07PM
I'm a VIP lol xD xD :D

YES! XD yes you very much are a VIP :D