Your favorite Open-World / Open-Ended / Free Roam games?

Started by MUALover, July 27, 2013, 03:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As mentioned above, what's your favorite open-world / open-ended / free roam games? You can vote if you want ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Grand Theft Auto, because you don't even need to accomplish anything in the game if you don't feel the need, and it gives you so many things to do.

Fallout is a close second I believe because I love the Fallout series, but unlike Grand Theft Auto I feel like you can't just play Fallout and do nothing, you will get to bored easily, you need to do missions to get something out of it. Same with the batman Arkham series, which are also great games.

Dead Rising is also a good choice, but I get tired of it them too quickly, plus in the second game you have your daughter to take care of so you can't really goof around as much without worrying about if she is going to die or not.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Either L.A Noire, or Skyrim

I never played the fallout series, but it keeps popping up everywhere I look xd, Might aswell play one :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 28, 2013, 03:52AM
Either L.A Noire, or Skyrim

I never played the fallout series, but it keeps popping up everywhere I look xd, Might aswell play one :P

You definitely should play it! A some what easy way to explain it is Skyrim in the future, although they differ quite a bit once you play one. I like Fallout 3 much more then New Vegas, but they both play almost the exact same, I just like the story better.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS