Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Julio Cabral on August 29, 2018, 03:54AM
Thanks for the kind words. I'll have in mind your request.
Thanks, man.
Quote from: Julio Cabral on August 29, 2018, 03:54AM
New skins released. Doctor Strange and Mordo are now part of the galery.
Awesome job!
I've been looking for these ones as well for quite some time.

New skins for Hawkeye have been released now at page 24. They look a little more like Jeremy Renner now lol.
Also a new booster for Black Widow is up; it'll change some of her powers and give MCU skins (make sure you follow the instructions).
Credits goes to Outsider for the original Black Widow booster and UltraMegaMagnus for Hawkeye Marvel Future Fight files.
Go here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713

Wow! Natasha and Clint are both incredible!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

amazing updates. finally the NPC's got new skin. please make more NPC skin such the inhumans. very nice work master Cabral.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Quote from: Canino on September 02, 2018, 02:19PM
Wow! Natasha and Clint are both incredible!
Thank you. I'm finally happy with the Hawkeye face lol.
Quote from: milo on September 07, 2018, 09:29AM
amazing updates. finally the NPC's got new skin. please make more NPC skin such the inhumans. very nice work master Cabral.
Oh, so you did notice him huh? I haven't announce it because I wanted to upload more stuff but anyway:
Captain America, Mantis, Tony Stark and Yondu MCU material can be found now at page 24.
Please let me know what you think about those.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on September 07, 2018, 06:50PM
Captain America, Mantis, Tony Stark and Yondu MCU material can be found now at page 24.

Nice job with these. I have updated Mantis as a result. It will take a bit longer to update Star-Lord though. Keep up the great work.

Hello Julio! It's great to see you producing. Your mods are fantastic! Julio I'm not having success with the edition Dr. Strange's powerstyle issue. Can you help me?

Quote from: Julio Cabral on September 07, 2018, 06:50PM
Thanks for fulfilling my request, Julio.
Keep up the great work, bro!

Quote from: Outsider on September 07, 2018, 11:33PM
Nice job with these. I have updated Mantis as a result. It will take a bit longer to update Star-Lord though. Keep up the great work.
Thanks!
Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 08, 2018, 04:26AM
Hello Julio! It's great to see you producing. Your mods are fantastic! Julio I'm not having success with the edition Dr. Strange's powerstyle issue. Can you help me?
EDIT: I just saw your gameplay video. Did you add both the skin_segment event and the fly codes?
Thank you.
Sure. Feel free to post your problem here or via PM.
Quote from: Doctor Strange on September 08, 2018, 05:18AM
Thanks for fulfilling my request, Julio.
Keep up the great work, bro!
Hope you like it. I know is not that different one skin from the other but I'm telling you, he use the same clothes in both movies lol.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on September 08, 2018, 05:42AM
Hope you like it. I know is not that different one skin from the other but I'm telling you, he use the same clothes in both movies lol.
Yeah, man, it's great stuff. Really well done!
UltraMegaMagnus has made a skin as well that differs a bit from yours, so we're good.

Quote from: gothamsavior on September 08, 2018, 08:55PM
Cool Skins! Can you make Black Panther or Ant-Man?

No need -- Aventureiromax already did Black Panther's movie skin & HUD, which is in my booster for him. He also did Ant-Man's movie skin (I created the HUD), which is included in my Ant-Man mod.

Quote from: Outsider on September 09, 2018, 12:28PM
No need -- Aventureiromax already did Black Panther's movie skin & HUD, which is in my booster for him. He also did Ant-Man's movie skin (I created the HUD), which is included in my Ant-Man mod.

Well... Ant-Man and Black Panther doesn't have skins for their new movies (Ant-Man and the wasp or Avengers Infinty war)

Quote from: gothamsavior on September 09, 2018, 03:55PM
Well... Ant-Man and Black Panther doesn't have skins for their new movies (Ant-Man and the wasp or Avengers Infinty war)
Don't worry. I'm going to release new ones for each.