Blackbolt Mod (COMPLETED!)

Started by Buddhabear100, August 10, 2007, 11:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Didn't you know? MUA Blackbolt is actually a Skrull. Check his eyes and you'll notice they're green/yellow skrull-like. I think it was a nice easter egg-slash-spoiler.

Of course, the previous information is completeley and utterly false, unless this other sentence is a lie.

December 01, 2007, 06:00PM #106 Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 06:24PM by Buddhabear100
Well Blackbolt has two sonic powers, the shockwave one cvc rigged up and iron mans Nano-assault power. I think we should pick one, and replace the other with a Master Blow type power, he doesn't seem to have one of those. Let me know what you think.

I agree fully with the MasterBlow I had one on it and noticed something else and changed it.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

December 03, 2007, 02:40PM #108 Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 03:05PM by cvc
Buddhabear100 I got one of the skins done and will work on the other two here's the black and silver one.

I just went back and seen that this one has a grill over the mouth so let me get that on.

EDIT:and with a grill.

I have a suggestion for MasterBlow the things hand clap or just one of his massive punches.

great job on the skin! I cant wait till Blackbolt is complete. I would prefer the hand clap for the master blow; it looks cooler :P

Thanks zombiepedo we should be done here soon most of the work is done.
Here is the blue and white skin that makes three still have to do a little on the face.

Quote from: cvc on December 03, 2007, 09:07PM
Here is the blue and white skin that makes three still have to do a little on the face.
Now he is skrully!

On other hand, I think the grill mask isn't, well... grill-y enough.
Isn't he supposed to look like this?

You are right boreman thanks for the pic I couldn't find one but now will make adjustments accordingly.

December 04, 2007, 05:25PM #114 Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 06:29PM by cvc
Here is a updated version still need to blacken the whole face I just noticed..rats.. :stirthepot:

December 05, 2007, 11:23AM #116 Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 12:05PM by cvc
Here is a hud_head and I'll make another here in a min if I can find a pic.It's a little green but I kinda like it.here is another just recolor the face.and now we have a green background and a yellow one

December 05, 2007, 12:28PM #117 Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 02:02PM by cvc
Buddhabear100 haven't heard from you in a few days if you changed the attack for the MasterBlow this only needs fourth skin,hud and I think thats all here are the files with the 2nd attack I put on still there just rename skins and huds to match where you put them.(If you need something else just let me know glad to help)off to work on other projects.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6de3lg19v1z

...cvc...

EDIT:forgot needs mannequin I'll try to get that today.

EDIT:I hope these are the files that everything has been changed in if not just call me,as for the mannequin having a little trouble.

December 06, 2007, 03:22PM #118 Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 03:29PM by Buddhabear100
AHHHHHHHHHH... ok I don't know if it's my computer or just my ineptitude, but I'm having serious problems with the animations. I used the default animations, and I have most of the powers working with good animations, but I think they could be better. I'm just having a big mental block when it comes to combingin animation sets. I tried using Blizz's fightstyles, but I guess I don't understand them as well as I thought I did. Sorry I havn't written for so long, I have been pretty busy/sick. The skins look great btw. cvc  I know you've tried to walk me through it before, but I just have no idea what files I should be messing with. What would really help would just be a list of file locations and what they affect. Thank you for all your help, I'll get to work on adding the Master Blow power.

EDIT: cvc I just found a post by mark1234589, I'll just get my info from that thread, so you don't have to write everything twice.

December 06, 2007, 03:42PM #119 Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 03:51PM by cvc
Buddhabear100 I hope you get to feeling better.and ok about the tut I'm still having problems tring to make that mannequin, If some one could help us turn the npc Black Bolt into a  mannequin I would be ooh so grateful.

EDIT: Thanks Norrin Radd I will try again.