Blackbolt Mod (COMPLETED!)

Started by Buddhabear100, August 10, 2007, 11:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 22, 2007, 11:03PM #60 Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:23PM by cvc
Thor at the moment but will most likely change to one out of your pack before finish.So whatever ones will match the fightstyles in the pack.

EDIT:He is way powerful with that Magneto and Silversufer powers so dont need any more power the weakest one is the Master Blow witch is strange but dont want to make him even more powerful.Though their all his now not like it was set up before,He was really Ironman not any more he is Black Bolt now. 
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Can anyone post the lastest Blackbolt Mod. The only one I see linked is the one that uses the Silver Surfer and Iron Man powers. But it sounds like people have added/changed the mod significantly.

Thanks

@ Mark I am helping Buddhabear100 make this one at this rate it should be done sometime next week and I'm sure he will post it here...hang on..almost done.. :nod:

I too can't wait to have BlackBolt battle alongside my FF~!

Not that I think he really needs extra costumes (because his standard rocks) but are any ideas being generated? 

November 23, 2007, 06:10PM #64 Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 06:16PM by cvc
It's that time again we need some defence powers for BlackBolt power #5 today and #6 for tomorrow any ideas out there on the Marvel Mods island??

EDIT:Lionsden99 I've been lookin I thought he had a blacker out fit but haven't found it yet still lookin.

EDIT: is there like a invisible sheild that he can hold out in front of him that would be cool?

Quote from: cvc on November 23, 2007, 06:10PM
EDIT: is there like a invisible sheild that he can hold out in front of him that would be cool?

Magneto has a large, spherical shield.

I'm thinking if there is something in Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum that can be used, like glowing in some magical item (does the Mirror of the Ancient One glow?).

What about Storm's (grabsmash) or Iron Man's (energy reroute, I think) "electri-fried" effects?

All great idea's boreman because Buddhabear100 wanted two Ironman powers that reroute sounds spot on and maybe change the electric effect to black same power different color.lets see how it works.

November 23, 2007, 07:05PM #67 Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 07:17PM by cvc
A little messin and this is the reroute also reroute's ally's power tooit almost like cheating because those colors match so well.

EDIT:but really need to change the color in case someone has Ironman and Black Bolt on the same team want those to be different heck maybe the whole effect but keep the same power.

EDIT:also the animation will be different let see what I can come up with. (anima & effect wise)

So if this is orignial  

http://home.flash.net/~jeanneb/blackbolt.jpg

Maybe this could be modern  

http://wizarduniverse.com/_images_/005305/BlackBolt_Photo.jpg

I couldn't find an Ultimate BlackBolt costume, but I have the issue of AoA with Blackbolt.  An evil clone of his is in it for like 2 panels who looks the same except a terribly disfigured jaw.  So pretty sure that's not a possibility either.  

November 23, 2007, 08:06PM #69 Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 08:14PM by cvc
Thats what I meant its the same outfit just darker,I have a feeling that we're not going to find alot of different blackbolt out fits I don't believe there are any...

Changed the effect around to two orbs bang together to produce a orange glow around base. We'll see what Buddhabear100 thinks about this.

Wow, I think it looks great, cvc! :thumbsup2:

Possible Costumes:

Modern (official one)

Classic (make it blue)

Ultimate

Earth X

Ultimate and Earth X are really different thanks Blizz.

Wow, you really have to give credit to a character who hasn't changed his 616 costume at all in 42 years.  I mean who else can claim that?  

The new reroute effect is sweet.