Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
There's a video where there's some GE gameplay sound (including Doom's Alt. Xtreme sound), showing DLC Xtreme. Anyway, do you have Xbox 360 & GE game?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on February 18, 2015, 10:36PM
There's a video where there's some GE gameplay sound (including Doom's Alt. Xtreme sound), showing DLC Xtreme. Anyway, do you have Xbox 360 & GE game?

I don't have the Gold Edition, and I think it is unnecessary to have another Xtreme yell for :doom: as we already have one, It's just the way the PC version is, we simply can't have everything from the Gold Edition on the PC.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

I haven't been releasing skins and huds recently because I am more focused on the modding section right now, if everything goes as planned, a famous speedster will be joining the Ultimate Alliance soon. Vision booster will be updated in a near future also.

March 07, 2015, 08:35AM #109 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:12AM by Maegawa
Version 1.0

NOTES
- I included a .wav file in case you want to add a menu callout for Flash in your x_voice.zss
- nekrodead made a detailed mannequin a while ago using tommyboy's mesh as base, you can find it here.
- This mod requires the Official Characters 1.3 mod to be installed first.
- This mod will clash with Scabbia's Gredin mod as they use the same number, install both mods at your own risk. Outsider said that when he has time he will add a fix to it in his Number Change System.

DESCRIPTION
This is a mod of the scarlet speedster know as... The Flash! I did my best to make him different from the :quicks: mod, and I am very proud of how it came out. Thanks to hemlot, Flash has a unique soundset with voices from the Justice League Heroes game. His attacks are simple, yet he is very fun to play as, combine it with the other DC mods and you have the Justice League in Marvel Ultimate Alliance! I am not so good at choosing costume passives, so you may find them a little unbalanced. Also, one of his costumes is Hunter Zolomon, also known as Zoom (the 3rd Reverse Flash to be exact), and I left a little surprise when you are playing as him... see for yourself!

FEATURES
- 1 new character:
- 2 abilities: Healing Factor and Speed Force (Flash moves 50% faster than other heroes).
- 3 mannequins: Classic, Retro and Zoom, default is Classic.
- 4 hex-edited huds.
- 4 hex-edited skins.
- 5 powers, 2 boosts and 1 xtreme.
- Assigned number #32.
- Full playability with the :quicks: mod.
- Unique effects.
- Unique icons.
- Unique loading screen.
- Unique soundset with voice rips from the Justice League Heroes game.

POWERS
- Punch Flurry: Multiple punch combo that builds up damage with each hit.

- Flying Uppercut: Fast uppercut that sends enemies into the air.

- Sonic Pound: Leaps into the air and comes back down damaging nearby enemies.

- Spinning Whirlwind: Spins around to create a massive whirlwind. Hold to increase radius.

- Lightning Charge: Charges forward destroying everything in the path. Sends enemies flying out of the way.

- Speed Force: Taps into the Speed Force, gaining extra speed for a limited time.

- Speedster Perception: Time slows down for Flash and his allies allowing them to react to events much more quickly.

- Fastest Man Alive: Runs in circle while attacking every object and enemy in radius.

KNOWN BUGS
- None so far.

PREVIEWS

Icons:

Huds:

Skins:

Loading Screen:

CREDITS
- aventureiromax: Kid Flash skin, textures used as base for Classic, Retro and Zoom skins.
- BliZZ: Punch Flurry power coding, :quicks: mod used as base.
- hemlot: Justice League Heroes game voice rips.
- iammingy: loading screen tutorial.
- Jeanfan321: recoloring effects tutorial.
- Maegawa: effects, huds, icons, loading screen, modified skins, soundset.
- ndp: mod testing, inspiration and constant support.
- Outsider: Speed Force ability coding.
- Teancum: soundset tutorial.
- UltimateVeNoM: original :guardian: mannequin.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.

Flash Mod added to the miscellaneous section, release post above.

Thank you so much!
If someone could convert flash skins from dcuo and igau would be epic!
Amazing job

I have to say, this was quite an improvement from the previous Flash mod (not to insult the previous author). I can tell you've put a lot of work into it. Nice job.

Just let people know that its' number #32 will clash with custom character Gredin that Scabbia did back in 2011 (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5796.msg124946.html#msg124946), as #32 is actually Gredin's assigned number on the non-Marvel CCC, and uses the exact same skin numbers. (The Flash is #255.) You can keep him at #32 though, as #255 now clashes with Blaw's Director Fury anyway. Just inform everyone of the clash for those who have Gredin, just in case. Again, nice work.

As far as i remember, Nekrodead (Odler) has created Flash's mannequin.
Ask Tommy's permission firstly, before adding it to your update.
Or notice it in your "Credits"
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Ran around with him last night he is great! Thanks for the great mod really love the update. Look forward to your next project.

March 08, 2015, 10:51AM #116 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 11:14AM by Maegawa
Thanks guys, I'm really happy you liked it :D

Quote from: Outsider on March 08, 2015, 09:24AM
Just let people know that its' number #32 will clash with custom character Gredin that Scabbia did back in 2011 (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5796.msg124946.html#msg124946), as #32 is actually Gredin's assigned number on the non-Marvel CCC, and uses the exact same skin numbers. (The Flash is #255.) You can keep him at #32 though, as #255 now clashes with Blaw's Director Fury anyway. Just inform everyone of the clash for those who have Gredin, just in case. Again, nice work.

I was really hoping it wouldn't clash with any other mods, guess I'll have to change it. Outsider, can you tell me if it's possible to change a skin's internal number for example: 3101 -> 25501? Because I noticed that in your Electro booster you changed Iceman's 0801 to 19902, and I remember seeing somewhere iammingy saying that it wasn't possible to change a 4-digit skin to a 5-digit one, that's the reason I chose the number #32.

EDIT: just noticed you said to keep the assigned number #32, ignore this post LOL.

Quote from: Nigativ on March 08, 2015, 10:23AM
As far as i remember, Nekrodead (Odler) has created Flash's mannequin.
Ask Tommy's permission firstly, before adding it to your update.
Or notice it in your "Credits"

Added the link to his release thread in the notes of the mod.

March 08, 2015, 03:03PM #118 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 03:17PM by aventureiromax
opaa...vou baixar e testar esse mod do Flash agora ;)

EDIT: Muito bom trabalho Maegawa ficou show...continue o belo trabalho ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

March 08, 2015, 03:10PM #119 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 03:12PM by Outsider
Quote from: Maegawa on March 08, 2015, 10:51AM
Outsider, can you tell me if it's possible to change a skin's internal number for example: 3101 -> 25501? Because I noticed that in your Electro booster you changed Iceman's 0801 to 19902, and I remember seeing somewhere iammingy saying that it wasn't possible to change a 4-digit skin to a 5-digit one, that's the reason I chose the number #32.

For future reference, it was only possible because the Iceman skin I used was a PS2 skin. It's possible with PS2 skins. You can also change original models that have "igActor01Appearance" to 5-digit numbers as well. It's only impossible with MUA PC (in-game) skins or Xbox 360 skins. For example, Meggan was created with an Xbox 360 skin -- in that case, yeah it's impossible to make that a 5-digit skin.

Yeah, keep #32. When I have a chance, I'm going to move the Flash to #32 on the CCC due to the clash #255 has already. If you want to make sure his skin numbers don't clash at all, you can change the skin numbers to 3206-3209. (That way, only the mannequin & loading screen clashes.) Or you can keep them where they are, and write in your notes section of the warning that it will clash with Gredin for those who have him, and that you're aren't responsible when the data is overwritten -- since you warned them.