So, I was looking back at some old work of mine and came across an old A.I.M. Elite NPC mod
. I was quick to notice how broken it looked and how better I could make it using my current knowledge. I ended up redoing it from scratch (just like I did with Vision), and the result is now a fully working NPC. Among the new features are a new weapon, working sounds, and new effects that better match their look. I also managed to add new powers while keeping the powers regular yellow troopers have, making a total of 4 powers! I also played a bit with the AI, making the elite A.I.M. troopers much more dangerous than your average yellow guy, which means they won't just stand there and shoot their targets, but they'll also get close and try to out-melee them.CHANGELOG
1. Total overhaul in comparison to v1.0, with the mod being remade from ground zero.NOTES
1. It is recommended to have the Official Characters mod
installed before any other mod.
2. This mod replaces files and requires you to edit one or more files, remember to backup any file you are replacing/editing, as I am NOT
responsible for the loss of any file.FEATURES
- 1 new NPC: A.I.M. Elite
- 2 hex-edited huds.
- 2 hex-edited skins.
- 2 variants: Trooper and Specialist.
- 4 powers.
- Replacement for every A.I.M. Reaver from the game.
- Unique effects.PREVIEW
Preview video:https://www.youtube.com/v/gKhYHl4JoQMIn the video you might notice some minor changes to the heroes, those will be featured in the future Maegawa's Patch...CREDITS
- 2009 Marvel Super Hero Squad game developers: inspiration.
- iammingy: Laser Gun bolton.
- Maegawa: coding, huds, skins.
- XML2 developers: Prison Guard animations and coding.