If u had to pick 4 characters to play as, which 4 would u choose?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me it would be Ms. Marvel, Inivisible Woman, Elektra and Spider-Woman. These Femme Fatales know how to kick butt. :)

Wolverine Blade,Luke Cage,Ghost Rider Bad To The Bone, I've never lost with this team. It's awsome

Bad 2 the Bone is probably the toughest team to defeat. Find their costumes that have Max Health and Regen., and max those stats out. Then, equip GR with his Original outfit, and max out Resurrect Ally, as that is vital to team survival. It is also recommended that GR be equipped with the Heart of Mephisto, as he is the only character that cannot regenerate health. If GR dies, resurrection is lost. Plus, Wolvie will heal the fastest, as he has the mutant ability to regenerate, in addition to the suit's bonus.

Yea that's what I did when I was playing with them, but my game was glitched or something cuz GR died and he ressurected himself. I don't know if they meant for that to happen or not but it was pretty kool.

Yes I know that, for that has happened to me a couple times in the past, once in the Asgard simulator, and once while fighting Mandarin in his palace.

It happened to me while fighting Mysterio, Shocker, and just like you, while fighting Mandarin.

I`m saying this because of Wolverine`s Claw Slash. Spidey`s Web Slingshot.
Cyclop`s Optic Beam. And The Hulk`s Power Smash.

yea it sucks. Like when I had to get the horn for that one dude in Asgard, his horn is across a long gap thing and i had no way of getting across. But that team is extremely hard to kill.

Try Bad to the Bone with Hulk and Sabretooth. They really rock also.

yea they do, I've done that and they kick ass, but still no fliers, which makes some levels just a little bit  more difficult. But still very fun to play with.

I just use Bad to the Bone on levels that dont need fliers. Like the area before Ymir for example.

yea, I wonder why I never thought of that. But if I'm not using Bad to the Bone, then I'm probably using the Avengers or X-men, they both have fliers on their team.

Fantastic Four has a flier also. The New FF does not have a flier but has Spidey and u could use his webline. U could also use Defenders or Secret Defenders they have two fliers and are strong also. I really like Silver Surfer and his Surfers Rage. Assassins is another that does not have a flier but is also strong.

yea assasins is a good team to use, and even though they dont have any fliers they have deadpool and u can use him to get across gaps that other characters can't. The Secret Defenders and Defenders are pretty good teams to, but I've only used them for like 1/2 a level, so I can't really judge them. And yea the new FF has no fliers but spidey is just as good as one, except that u can't go into another room with Spidey while he is web slinging.