If u had to pick 4 characters to play as, which 4 would u choose?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gambit never leaves my tean he can fight long distance with the card throw,close with detion and staff atack,staff slam good for crowds,boos that make he go faster is great,and card he throws around and when someone walks up to him the explode

iron-man much like gambit but different powers also can lift heavy objects

bishop he can drain the special attack as in k4 k4 k6

magento flys,shrapnel, few other powers

Well from the originals I choose: Storm, Magneto, Deadpool and Phoenix; and from the mods I would choose Songbird, Emma Frost, Havok and Boom Boom :D

Quote from: jonchang on August 13, 2007, 09:35AM
I'd use Magneto, Iceman, Sunfire, and Bishop/Iron Man.

Bishop has great gun accuracy and great energy dmg. Iceman is arguably the best character in the game. Magneto's powers are my kind, especially Magnetic Grasp and his TK. Sunfire can lend some great long-range fastballs to aid the others in combat.

Iron Man is my alternative to Bishop. He has nearly everything...flight, might, melee, and ranged, especially Gamma Bolts.
Phoenix-FTW
Gambit-wow energy based attacks
Scarlet witch-duh reality warper
Cyclops-'cause jean needs a partner...xoxoxo

Change in mind:

If I were to chose at random (even if they aren't mods yet)(edit: okay so they are mods)
Songbird
Spike
Ravanche
Calisto
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I haven't bought yet the PC version but I have it in my PSP so i'm using Jean  :phoenix: storm :storm: ,dark pheonix  :phoenix: and Iceman :iceman:

i use Jean Grey  :phoenix:, sage  :sage:, professor x  :xavier: and wolverine  :wolverine:.

Isnt this just another ´´whats your team as in now´´ topic? Oh well

Dark phoenix, archlight, Surge, Shadow king

At the moment I love using Jean Grey, Iceman, Gambit, and Magma.

I usually went into battle with Magneto, Psylocke, Nightcrawler and Pyro.

In XML:
I normally used:Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey
Sometimes I would switch Jean out for Jubilee, Magma or Iceman as Jean wasn't always palyable.

XML2:
Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Scarlet Witch
I really liked these four, powers were awesome :D
I am fire and life incarnate

For XML1 : Wolverine and Jean Grey never go out my group, and i have those characters who I always change, like Storm, Cyclops, Magma, Emma Frost, Rogue and Jubilee (I Know she is horrible, but I Like her)

:rogue: My favourite,  :storm: can attack all and on a long distance,  :phoenix: her powers are useful in game,  :emmafrost: it is pleasant to look at her!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †