Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ndp on August 05, 2015, 08:07AM
Look forward to downloading he sounds awesome. Thank you again for bringing more DC to the MUA.
No problems, man! I'm a big DC fan and I like it :)

I just tried it yesterday night and I think it's simply an outstanding mod. :applause: Great job !
( and I dont say it because I had a hand in this ) I  hope that we can work together in the nearly future another mods like this. Keep it up !!! ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on August 06, 2015, 01:07AM
I just tried it yesterday night and I think it's simply an outstanding mod. :applause: Great job !
( and I dont say it because I had a hand in this ) I  hope that we can work together in the nearly future another mods like this. Keep it up !!! ;)
Thank you so much! I'm really like to work with you, man :)

August 15, 2015, 09:17AM #63 Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 09:21AM by andersonbrazil
Erik Lensherr, his Cyborg mod is really cool ! It has a different effect on energy powers here in my game. It happens to you?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 15, 2015, 09:17AM
Erik Lensherr, his Cyborg mod is really cool ! It has a different effect on energy powers here in my game. It happens to you?

Thank you :) Hmm.. In my game it has normal effect, I have no idea why it happens.
Hey guys, someone else have this problem?

That's how it looks in my game as well. The Shard mod had the same effect years ago.

Cyborg looks awesome! Can't wait to try him!  :runaway:

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 15, 2015, 09:17AM

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 16, 2015, 02:32AM
Thank you :) Hmm.. In my game it has normal effect, I have no idea why it happens.
Hey guys, someone else have this problem?

Maybe there's a texture missing? You should probably check the effects file and the texture files, and see if they're complete or there's something missing..

And, sorry if my english is bad :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on August 16, 2015, 12:28PM
Cyborg looks awesome! Can't wait to try him!  :runaway:

Maybe there's a texture missing? You should probably check the effects file and the texture files, and see if they're complete or there's something missing..

And, sorry if my english is bad :D
Thanks, glad you enjoy the mod :)

Actually, I have 1 theory: effect looks good if in the video options "Fullscreen Effects" is off.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 16, 2015, 11:24PM

Actually, I have 1 theory: effect looks good if in the video options "Fullscreen Effects" is off.

I think that's an effect problem, you shoudn't recolor some lines in the effects file because there's a line that's related to the Fullscreen Effects..

If you could post the effect code, maybe we can resolve the problem.. ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 16, 2015, 11:24PM

You're right! With the fullscreen option off the effect is normal. Is it possible  do compatible with fullscreen effect?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 17, 2015, 03:41AM
You're right! With the fullscreen option off the effect is normal. Is it possible  do compatible with fullscreen effect?
Yeah, thanks to MUALover's help, Cyborg is updated and now effect is correct!

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 17, 2015, 07:02AM
Yeah, thanks to MUALover's help, Cyborg is updated and now effect is correct!

I'm really glad I can help ;) Keep up your good work! :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

August 17, 2015, 11:20AM #72 Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:23AM by Maegawa
That's because he recolored the distortion part of the effect file. Distortion effects only appear with the fullscreen effects option enabled and must not be recolored, their color values should always be 16777215.

Moving on, I just tested out your Cyborg mod Mr. Lensherr, and my friend, everything in this mod rocks - his skins are just killer (congratulations to Dr. Banner), I loved his unique effects and icons! Cyborg is a great and very needed addition not only to the MUA roster, but to the DC/Justice League mods in general, I will certainly keep him for a long time in my roster. Thank you for the work you must have done to deliver us this amazing mod, keep up the good work :D
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on August 17, 2015, 11:20AM
That's because he recolored the distortion part of the effect file. Distortion effects only appear with the fullscreen effects option enabled and must not be recolored, their color values should always be 16777215.

Moving on, I just tested out your Cyborg mod Mr. Lensherr, and my friend, everything in this mod rocks - his skins are just killer (congratulations to Dr. Banner), I loved his unique effects and icons! Cyborg is a great and very needed addition not only to the MUA roster, but to the DC/Justice League mods in general, I will certainly keep him for a long time in my roster. Thank you for the work you must have done to deliver us this amazing mod, keep up the good work :D
Thank you so much for this great post, Maegawa! I'm so glad that you enjoy my work! :)

Erik Lensherr and MUALover, thank you for real! Now the mod is perfect. This does not come out of my collection!