Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Maegawa on August 17, 2015, 11:20AM
That's because he recolored the distortion part of the effect file. Distortion effects only appear with the fullscreen effects option enabled and must not be recolored, their color values should always be 16777215.

Indeed. Those disortion effects can't and shouldn't be recolored by any color.

I'm gonna try the Cyborg mod now :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 17, 2015, 03:06PM
Erik Lensherr and MUALover, thank you for real! Now the mod is perfect. This does not come out of my collection!
Thanks, I'm appreciate it :)

Quote from: MUALover on August 17, 2015, 11:14PM
Indeed. Those disortion effects can't and shouldn't be recolored by any color.

I'm gonna try the Cyborg mod now :D
Hope you'll like it!

Speaking of my next project: POWERFUL COSMIC ENTITY COMING TO MUA, MASTERS OF EVIL SOON WILL BE VERY UPSET!

it looks awesome !!! can't wait to try this mod !

Mods and Boosters
They are wonderful!
I like your effects, they are so bright and beautiful!  :)

Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on April 08, 2016, 05:41AM
Mods and Boosters
They are wonderful!
I like your effects, they are so bright and beautiful!  :)
Well, thanks for the kind words :) I'm almost done my new project and I hope Marvel Mods members chek it out :)

April 09, 2016, 10:18AM #80 Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:19AM by Erik Lensherr
Hi everyone. When I only started playing in MUA, I wanted to modificate my team and make them like Super Villains. So I find Magneto, Thanos and others interesting characters. But all forums are wanted to see Galactus in the game. I understand that, because he is an awesome character with interesting history. Polygone started creation of him, but then I ask myself: Should be awesome if I create him, isn't it? So, Polygone give me green light on his creation and the story begins. I'm presenting you my GALACTUS MOD !

Preview video by ctepan 89:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnvIlpCix8&t=16s

FEATURES:

- 6 attack powers, 3 boosts, Xtreme and 2 special abilities;
- skin, hud, icons and sounds, 2 mannequins.

- cool update with new sounds and loading screens by Outsider you can find with his Mistress Death's mod:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg169469.html#msg169469   ENJOY!

POWERSET:

1. Cosmic Projection - Create a charge of cosmic energy to crush enemies. Takes extra damage when fully charged.
2. Disintegration Beams - Release a deadly beams from eyes that damages and stuns enemies.
3. Material Control - Use cosmic material control to grab objects and enemies and smash them with supernatural force. PRESS AND HOLD.
4. Energy Drain - Galactus needs energy charging to keep up his life. So, he drains this charge from enemies, dealing damage over time. PRESS AND HOLD.
5. Death Friendship - Galactus ressurects allies but also understands Universe Balance and damages enemies. Ignore defense.
6. Manipulation of Time - Create a powerful wave of distortion force that damages enemies and hold them in place for a time. Deals damage every second.
7. (Special) Reality Jump - Galactus uses cosmic power to teleport himself and allies through reality. Enemies takes damage in radius.
8. (Special) Defensive Capabilities - Galactus can't put his plans about Earth in danger. So he protects himself by calling his Guardian.
9. (Boost) True Size - Galactus can't hide his true power anymore. He grows up, increasing his stats and unlock new powers.
- Gigant Smash - radial field of destruction, damages and knocks down enemies.
- Orbital Strikes - beams from the sky, takes heavy damage.
10. (XTREME) PLANET EATER - It's time. Enemies energy is not enough. Galactus absorbs energy from this planet to survive, killing all enemies.

ABILITIES:

1. Galaxy Level - During to great power, Galactus is immune to all control effects. He can also ressurect his body after destruction.
2. Molecular Changing - Galactus can change his molecular structure to take an advantage.
Press GUARD: Cosmic Form: Becomes invinsible and heals himself. 15 seconds.
Press SMASH : Intangible Form: Becomes inmaterial and ignores most kinds of damage. Activate again to deactivate. Don't use Manipulation of Time in this form.
Press ATTACK: Solid Form: Makes his body harder, decreasing damage taken. 15 seconds.

NOTES:

1. You can combine True Size and ability of Molecular Changing. For example, casting Cosmic Form, you'll be big and invisible. Cool, right?
2. DON'T USE MANIPULATION OF TIME IN INTAGIBLE FORM  or you die.
3. Galactus's number is clashes with Raven, but their skins are not conflicted.

BUGS: none so far.

CREDITS:

MelloMods - amazing skin for Galactus.
Outsider - Dormammu power and Juggernaut effect.
MUALover - Goblin Queen and Thanos effects.
AdrianoAP - mannequins.
ctepan 89 - preview video.

DOWNLOAD:     http://www.mediafire.com/file/zobqml0q1qcgk5v/Galactus+mod+1.1+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Tell me your opinion :)

Wow,that cant be true,Galactus as playable character,amazing job ,now MUA villains are more afraid)))

Oh man!!
You told was going fast but i didnt imagined this fast :)
Thx alot!!
Unfortunately i cant try it now (not in my pc) but when i can i´ll definitely try this beast!!
As far as i can see interesting powers :P
Once again thx and keep going :)

Cool to see him finished :) Great job!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: ctepan 89 on April 09, 2016, 10:25AM
Wow,that cant be true,Galactus as playable character,amazing job ,now MUA villains are more afraid)))
Quote from: dsl on April 09, 2016, 10:26AM
Oh man!!
You told was going fast but i didnt imagined this fast :)
Thx alot!!
Unfortunately i cant try it now (not in my pc) but when i can i´ll definitely try this beast!!
As far as i can see interesting powers :P
Once again thx and keep going :)
Quote from: Polygone on April 09, 2016, 10:29AM
Cool to see him finished :) Great job!
Thanks guys! Galactus wasn't easy to create but I like the result :)

Congrats on bringing us the world eater in what sounds like all his cosmic glory.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on April 11, 2016, 11:50PM
Congrats on bringing us the world eater in what sounds like all his cosmic glory.
Thanks :) I'll update him one day and add some interesting things.

I got a bad feeling about using Galactus Mod. Is his size on your mod is like his mini fig version from Lego Marvel game?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on April 12, 2016, 03:07AM
I got a bad feeling about using Galactus Mod. Is his size on your mod is like his mini fig version from Lego Marvel game?
Normal size - the best way to create Galactus, because I can give him more interesting powers which he deserves. In big size his powers are limited, so he wouldn't always big. That's why he has a boost :)

April 12, 2016, 10:31AM #89 Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:37AM by ヅヅLeandralan
OMG 0o0
This, this, this - I do not know what to say!