Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh wow, now this is a character I never expected to see a mod of. I especially like how creatively diverse the power choices are, to avoid boredom whilst playing as him.

Keep up the great work!

Erik, it was an honor to participate of the Amazo project. I'm suspect to talk, but this mod is the maximum. It will get on my list of the best. Thanks for the release!

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on January 20, 2017, 03:29PM
Oh wow, now this is a character I never expected to see a mod of. I especially like how creatively diverse the power choices are, to avoid boredom whilst playing as him.

Keep up the great work!
Thanks, I worked hard on Amazo. Glad you're enjoy :)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 20, 2017, 06:01PM
Erik, it was an honor to participate of the Amazo project. I'm suspect to talk, but this mod is the maximum. It will get on my list of the best. Thanks for the release!

Thanks! He is released thanks to your great job with skins and mannequin. I'm proud on how Amazo came out.

BTW, I updated Amazo. Added more skins and mannequin by aventureiromax.

Quote from: Outsider on May 14, 2016, 04:48AM
Erik, you are on quite the roll lately, releasing interesting mods. I recall when you first came here, you were asking me (and perhaps others) many questions on modding, as you've done various review videos. And now look at what you became... It's always refreshing to see members learn and progress into becoming decent modders themselves. Personally speaking, I am damn proud of your evolution. Keep up the great work.

I have written this on your thread months ago, and now your evolution is growing even more. When I retired from actively modding, some people were worried that the modding scene here was going to become nearly non-existent or possibly die. But you and Julio Cabral are keeping the site alive. Feel free to keep on learning and asking me questions on modding if you get stuck, for this is how great modders are made. Nice work.

Quote from: Outsider on January 21, 2017, 10:38AM
I have written this on your thread months ago, and now your evolution is growing even more. When I retired from actively modding, some people were worried that the modding scene here was going to become nearly non-existent or possibly die. But you and Julio Cabral are keeping the site alive. Feel free to keep on learning and asking me questions on modding if you get stuck, for this is how great modders are made. Nice work.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it very much. It's cool to know that I have someone who I can ask for help or advice. This forum is not going to die, we're still have a lot of stuff to release :)

Its been said but never would have thought that Amazo would show up! Awesome work as always. You have always shown love for DC and I am thankful for you work. Noticed you used Black Lighting and Fiestorm as two of the basis of his power, any chance we get to see them join the fight?

Quote from: ndp on January 21, 2017, 01:23PM
Its been said but never would have thought that Amazo would show up! Awesome work as always. You have always shown love for DC and I am thankful for you work. Noticed you used Black Lighting and Fiestorm as two of the basis of his power, any chance we get to see them join the fight?

Thanks for these kind words. And yes, I love DC Universe very much, that's not a secret, even more, than Marvel Universe :) But Marvel Universe has very interesting characters which I want to create in the future, along with Mortal Kombat Universe. As you maybe saw, my future projects from DC Universe too.
And about your question: it's possible in the future, they're from DC, after all :D

It's amazing to see Amazo here. Really nice work! Gonna play with this gem someday.. :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on January 22, 2017, 03:41AM
It's amazing to see Amazo here. Really nice work! Gonna play with this gem someday.. :D

Hi everyone! My new project is done. I think you're all heard about him... Meet DARKSEID, ruler of the Apocolips!

preview video by ctepan 89:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK6J116PVwk

FEATURES:

- 4 skins, 4 huds, 2 mannequins, sounds and icons ;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme and special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Titanic Knockout - Darkseid attack enemy with massive melee combo, dealing heavy damage. (Can be charged)
2. Omega Effect - Darkseid uses his signature move - Omega Effect to disintegrate enemies with two types of damage. (Press and hold)
3. Warp of Reality - Darkseid uses his power to manipulate reality: immobilize enemies and makes them extra vulnerable to all types of damage. Costs a lot of power and health. Darkseid's passive ability reduces HP cost.
4. Mental Wave - Darkseid creates a wave of mental energy to stun all enemies in radius and put on them De-Evolution effect: enemies taking more damage.
5. Agony Matrix - Darkseid releases powerful beam that inflicts Agony Matrix on enemy: he takes heavy damage over time.
6. Ruler's Wish - Darkseid combines his mental power with energy manipulations to levitate all enemies and deal damage over time. (Press and hold)
7. Apocolips Force - Darkseid jumps up and falls down, dealing physical damage and causing knockback. Inflicts on enemies De-Evolution effect: significantly reduces their damage for a time.
8.(Boost) Mother Box - Darkseid controls Mother Box to give him more capabilities: increases energy regeneration and XP gained. Also gives Boom Tube power: generates portal for Darkseid and his allies. Press SMASH
9.(Boost) Darkseid's Domination - Darkseid uses his powers to boost himself, gaining more skill points, health per kill and defense.
10.(XTREME) ANTI-LIFE EQUATION - Darkseid decides to over this child games. He uses Anti-Life Equation which allows him to control life and death to resurrect all fallen allies and take enemies on his control. When control is over - they're all die. If bosses won't kneel before Darkseid - they're all die. Also Equation gives Darkseid ability to resurrect himself after death.

ABILITY:

1. Power of the New God - Due to his immortality, Darkseid is immune to all control effects. Also his attack damage increased by 40% while damage taken decreased by 40%.

NOTES:

- This mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- This mod clashes with Beast in mannequins and loading screens.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - 4 skins and 2 mannequins.
Outsider - help with affecters system coding.

ADMIN Note: This mod's mannequin will clash with that of Beast.

DOWNLOAD:  https://www.mediafire.com/?g2jywmcc58mfd7g

Woowww! Great mod, Erik! Congratulations! I'm having a great time with him!
I'm just having a little problem. When I have Darkseid and Apocalypse on the same team the game suffers bug to the point of crashing. But for now I just noticed that. This is a great mod! Thank you!