Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's unfortunate, I think everyone here understands that Erik has a lot on his plate and that is more important than making mods.

I can relate to Erik's situation as I also had some problems with university in relation to courses etc. And I can imagining how frustrating and pointless it seems to be studying something you have no interest in (Though in the UK they make it somewhat easy to switch courses so I'm sad that you don't seem to have that option). Whilst I get that you are blaming yourself for it, you shouldn't feel bad about being angry and regretting the decision as it must be extremely frustrating to feel like you're wasting time when you know it's something that is useless to you.

Thinking of alternatives like you said about online courses is a nice step and hopefully you'll find something that works out for you.

Anyway like I said, definitely don't feel bad about not being here modding as you have a lot to deal with.
Also if you ever need to talk to people don't forget that you can message any of us, either here or a lot of us on active on Discord, so if you want to talk about problems or even just other things to distract yourself.

Dude, I went through something similar in the past with IT Univesity and my dad. By the second semester I had already seen that I would not like it and Him forced myself to finish the course even explaining the cause.

The result was this: I had to overcome all obstacles during college until the day of its completion. I was so bored with this, that I did not want to do another college and today I work on my own doing computer maintenance.

Anyway, I ended up learning some things that later turned out to be useful  :nerd:

I hope you have the strength to overcome all obstacles as well. God be with you  :bowdown:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

@Erik
I would highly recommend reading through this book when you can spare a bit of time.  (You don't have to read the whole thing for it to be helpful.)
https://www.amazon.com/What-Color-Your-Parachute-2018/dp/039957963X

I used it years ago to change careers and it was immensely helpful.  Until you decide which direction you want to go, don't feel like you're wasting your time or money.  Lots of people work in a field totally different from the degree they have, but prospective employers do love to see that degree whether it's relevant to their business or not.

Quote from: nickjustint on October 04, 2018, 02:22AM
That's unfortunate, I think everyone here understands that Erik has a lot on his plate and that is more important than making mods.

I can relate to Erik's situation as I also had some problems with university in relation to courses etc. And I can imagining how frustrating and pointless it seems to be studying something you have no interest in (Though in the UK they make it somewhat easy to switch courses so I'm sad that you don't seem to have that option). Whilst I get that you are blaming yourself for it, you shouldn't feel bad about being angry and regretting the decision as it must be extremely frustrating to feel like you're wasting time when you know it's something that is useless to you.

Thinking of alternatives like you said about online courses is a nice step and hopefully you'll find something that works out for you.

Anyway like I said, definitely don't feel bad about not being here modding as you have a lot to deal with.
Also if you ever need to talk to people don't forget that you can message any of us, either here or a lot of us on active on Discord, so if you want to talk about problems or even just other things to distract yourself.

Quote from: Aventureiromax on October 04, 2018, 12:27PM
Dude, I went through something similar in the past with IT Univesity and my dad. By the second semester I had already seen that I would not like it and Him forced myself to finish the course even explaining the cause.

The result was this: I had to overcome all obstacles during college until the day of its completion. I was so bored with this, that I did not want to do another college and today I work on my own doing computer maintenance.

Anyway, I ended up learning some things that later turned out to be useful  :nerd:

I hope you have the strength to overcome all obstacles as well. God be with you  :bowdown:

Thank you guys for your support and for sharing your personal stuff. I appreciate it and it makes me more confident in what I'm planning to do. :)

Quote from: scottsum on October 04, 2018, 12:35PM
@Erik
I would highly recommend reading through this book when you can spare a bit of time.  (You don't have to read the whole thing for it to be helpful.)
https://www.amazon.com/What-Color-Your-Parachute-2018/dp/039957963X

I used it years ago to change careers and it was immensely helpful.  Until you decide which direction you want to go, don't feel like you're wasting your time or money.  Lots of people work in a field totally different from the degree they have, but prospective employers do love to see that degree whether it's relevant to their business or not.

Thanks for that! I'll read this book when I'll get a chance ;)

Hey guys! I wonder if there's a skinner who can make a skins, mannequin, boltons/models and who wants to take a part in creation of something fun :D

December 25, 2018, 03:31PM #410 Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 03:42PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on December 25, 2018, 02:39PM
Hey guys! I wonder if there's a skinner who can make a skins, mannequin, boltons/models and who wants to take a part in creation of something fun :D

Hello, Erik!
I interested in the mysterious proposal.
You can count on me. Keep me posted on the project.

:highfive:

Happy to see you back Dima! I hope real life is improving in your favor during the time you've been gone :)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 25, 2018, 03:31PM
Hello, Erik!
I interested in the mysterious proposal.
You can count on me. Keep me posted on the project.

:highfive:

Thank you! I appreciate it ;)

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 26, 2018, 01:25AM
Happy to see you back Dima! I hope real life is improving in your favor during the time you've been gone :)

Hey! I'll maybe give a feedback about my life later. For now I'm planning to release some works that I was planning a long time ago, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that. We can't always do what we want unfortunately.

Yo Erik's back. How you doing man.

Quote from: jaybird on December 27, 2018, 12:25PM
Yo Erik's back. How you doing man.

Hey! I'm doing okay, thank you for the question. Still don't have enough time but I'm working on it ;)

Hey everyone! My Raven mod is available to download again. Check her out if you wasn't able before: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9312.msg189457.html#msg189457

Sorry it took so long. :)

Thanks for making your Red Hood mod. Now we have Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin. All we need now is a separate Red Robin!

Hey everyone! I wasn't around in a while, but now I want you all to have a little fun with the help of my newest collaboration with Anderson. I present to you SANTA CLAUS MOD! :D

FEATURES:

- 1 skin, 1 hud, mannequin, sounds and icons;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, XTREME and special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Surprise! - Santa uses his bag to dash forward and strike an enemies, causing knockback. Charge attack to cause double damage and nullificate enemy's special abilities. (Can be charged)
2. Winds Of Lapland - Santa Claus calls upon the power of Lapland's Winds to release a radial wave of freezing energy. Freezes enemies in place and lowers their defense.
3. With The Best Wishes - Santa calls Rudolph to attack enemies before him. Causes knockback and has a chance to instantly kill an enemy.
4. Christmas Tree - Santa Claus releases a beam of powerful Christmas Magic to damage and stun an enemy. Has a chance to alter him into a Christmas Tree.
5. Presents for Everyone - Santa throws 5 presents which has a different effects. Presents can burn, slow or cause attack damage debuff. Charge to cause triple damage. (Can be charged)
6. Light It Up! - Santa Claus releases a bursts of Christmas Magic from the skies to cause true damage and knockback enemies. Has a 15% chance to instantly kill an enemies.
7. Christmas Magic - Santa fires magical fireworks from his gloves, causing magic damage over time. (Press and hold)
8.(Debuff) Holiday Mood - Santa taunts the bad guys and creates a holidays atmosphere. Nullificates special abilities and decreases attack damage in half.
9.(Boost) To The Rescue! - Santa Claus calls his loyal Elf to assist him in battle. Gains health and energy per kill.
10.(XTREME) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE - Santa Claus alters reality to begin the celebration of Christmas.

ABILITY:

1. World's Legend - Exists or not - Santa Claus always will be a World's Legend. Gains bonus experience. He can resurrect himself with 50% chance and has an immunity to cold damage and stun/slow effects. Santa uses his bag in melee combat, so his attack speed is reduced, but he has a chance of critical strike.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- this mod clashes with Boom-Boom in mannequins and loading screens.

CREDITS:

andersonbrazil - all skins, mannequin, boltons.
marvel_kid (Cascade) - Jubilee effects.
Outsider - help with tricky things.

DOWNLOAD:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/kxbvrvgsib9kg7v/Santa_Claus_mod_-_Erik_Lensherr.rar/file

Wow!!!

This is a character I never thought I'd see in MUA but I'm very pleasantly surprised :)