Would you rather save Nightcrawler or Jean Grey in Mephisto's Realm?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nightcrawler is much better, since Jean will return anyway with a "vengeance"as the Dark Phoenix. I'd always go with NC. He's way cooler than Jean. And if you save the Phoenix, then Nightcrawler wouldn't return. And I would not like the good Prof to die, and the X-Men be disbanded. Anyway, Wolverine can still kill Phoenix like he did in X3.

I agree with Midnight Curse. I like Jean Grey but to see her return as Dark Phoenix than I would rather rescue NC.

I figured it was my turn to take her out, since she has been killed off how many times now? *loses count*  :rofl:

At the end, if you saved Jean, then Mystique kills the Prof. By his grave, you can see several X-Men. Why is Nightcrawler amongst one of them?

Night crawler dont really care about jean grey , wen is jean grey ever better then night crawler

I would save Jean grey just because I have Nightcrawler for the 360 so I'd rather just save Jean. If I didn't have the Gold Edition then I'd probably save Nightcrawler, just because he can teleport and is mad kool.

i have to say that professer x is gutted coz either way he dies, ha ha

Interesting results...I've noted that at the official Marvel Forums, the same question was asked, and more people went for Jean then Kurt.

save jean of course. i mean cyclops is all dark and evil now and seems to be spending all of his time with psylocke, who knows, jean may need a...shoulder to cry on :naughty: :whosyerdaddy:

but seriously, i save nightcrawler, out of trial and error really. i dont want prof x to die...
that shiny bald head of his...