Would you rather save Nightcrawler or Jean Grey in Mephisto's Realm?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: rossi1991 on November 02, 2007, 01:53PM
i have to say that professer x is gutted coz either way he dies, ha ha

That statement is true. Jean will be pissed at the Prof if you save Nightcrawler, and if vice versa, Mystique will kill him.

I would save Nightcrawler, because Jean always dies,adn always comes back.

I hope there's a MUA 2 fighting the Dark Phoenix jeje:D

I agree with Shauny7488.. The bald, shiny head I mean come on...Can't let that die can we!  :xavier:

But on a serious note, Nightcrawler would be my choice everytime, and ya Jean can come back and yes, Wolverine can stab her again like in the movie lol.

I prefer Nightcrawler to Jean Grey, but the fact is when I finished the game and heard Mystique had killed Professor X, I said aloud "SWEET!"

What can I say, I'm an Avengers man.

i don't like jean, so i was quite happy to let her fall...

also, cyke is with emma now, not psylocke... :p

Quote from: Gevth on October 06, 2007, 10:36PM
.It's the regular procedure if you want to be sure someone's dead.
well, it s valid point . if u were a shapeshifter Would u go as a dead man?  especially the one the u avenged when you killed the one whose funereal ur at! XD  :nightcrawler:> :marvelg:

Quote from: muafan on February 20, 2008, 02:11PM
espesily the one the u kavenged when yu killed the uy whos funrael ur at!
??? Please use standardized English, not Netspeak.

EDIT: Thanks. That would be helpful in the future with your other posts.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on February 21, 2008, 04:58AM
??? Please use standardized English, not Netspeak.

I agree.Not everyone understands it

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I cant belive it jean rules!!! She been threw alot of sh!t threw the years poor girl never gets a rest lol.

i saved jean cos i though NC would bampft...but instead he did ploft :P .

Nightcrawler all the way.  :nightcrawler: why wouldnt i save him? i thought if i did, i could play as him. but i was wrong :eek: but, i knew that Jean would eventually come back.

i killed NC, but ONLY b/c i like NC, lol. I chose to kill night crawler becuz he told me to kill him :)...haha :confused:
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Quote from: dark_raven on January 29, 2008, 12:55PM
I hope there's a MUA 2 fighting the Dark Phoenix jeje:D

But in MUA you fight against her so many times, why would you want to fight her again?
Quote from: dark_raven on January 29, 2008, 12:55PM
I would save Nightcrawler, because Jean always dies,adn always comes back.
So that's probably why you wanted to fight Dark Pheonix you probably didn't play the game in full (no offense though)

Anyway, NC's cooler so I picked him

i switch everytime i play it lol :P fight agains him or jean is easy though :P lol i guess the game should be a little more difficult :P lol but i wonder why nc didn't teletranspor him out of the cage :P lol

haha, i cant believe i never thought of that b4!!!
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):