Would you rather save Nightcrawler or Jean Grey in Mephisto's Realm?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SageLuis on June 08, 2008, 08:32PMlol but i wonder why nc didn't teletranspor him out of the cage :P lol
Before you go to Mephisto's Realm you can talk to Xavier. He then says that Nightcrawler has recently lost his powers and can no longer teleport at all.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

oh yeaz, i 4got about that
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Can't kill the prof... twould be wrongsky

Save de crawler

ugh nightcrawler sucks in the xml games and jean is kick ass.  shes always on my teams.

jean all the way!

Wow, really?  Personally I'm 1,000% the other way around.  Nighcrawler rocks hardcore.

Give us this day our daily awesome Nightcrawler and deliver us from the evils of 'can't ever really be killed' girl :P

@ Grig- The Prof is screwed either way, cuz if NC is saved, Jean exacts vengeance on those who chose not to save her.

So what? I still say save nightcrawler.

At least with the fuzzy dude there's no shot of the professors grave and the X-Men's future is uncertain rather than 'doomed' thanks to Mystique :P

Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 29, 2008, 11:36PM
@ Grig- The Prof is screwed either way, cuz if NC is saved, Jean exacts vengeance on those who chose not to save her.

Didn't it say she seeks revenge? Hahah cause in that case it doesn't mean she actually gets it lol..

The phoenix has sought revenge a million times - and Scott always sickeningly saves her :P

Or Logan.

But in Valhalla, Widow says Scott has gone missing.

And uncertain? Uatu clearly states that the X~Men will disband...forever...

Plus her tap into the Phoenix Force is almost unlimited and used all the time, unlike regular Jean and the mental cages X put in her mind.

Yup I would have to say save Jean.  Dark Phoenix can be too dangerous and deadly to handle, especially the solar system destruction thingy she likes to do.  Also, Professor X has come back from no where before (as did Jean, but when she does it sometimes doesn't happen in such a nice way.)
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Nah save Nightcrawler. Jean attacked me twice in the game and killed my favorite     Doctor Strange. I had no sympathy for her wwhen it cam to choosing. Plus I felt obligated to save Nightcrawler after that cool FMV footage 'Escape from the castle' Nightcrawler ROCKS. I prefer Jean as a playable character than Nightcrawler though but she angered me in this game with her puny 'psychic spike attack' so Cawler it is.

Nightcrawler  :nightcrawler: is one of my fav characters ever and I am actually in love (hey everyone has his taste) with him so very easy choice.
Besides how many times has Jean Grey died and got back?
She always finds a way to crawl her way out of the grave and if not isn't Madelyne prior still around?
Anyway death to the Professor: can't stand him.

I chosed Jean even though I kinda like Nightcrawler, cuz if you save Nighty, he's angry with you for life(deffenetly don't want that), but Jean, she almost acts like it was the right thing to do... That's my logical expl...