Would you rather save Nightcrawler or Jean Grey in Mephisto's Realm?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Saved Jean.

Because:

1) She's one of my favorites, can't help it.

2) In the Marvel Universe Jeans powers are much more useful than Kurts when there's a giant cosmic threat.

3) If Wolverine is on my team, it's just weird to pick Nightcrawler and let Jean die.

Jean Grey, because she's hot! (in the movies she is at least). Also she's an omega-mutant, so in the end she should be stronger (if you don't take the game into account).

Ingame i couldn't decide, though i went for jean the first time, and now going for nightcrawler. Nightcrawler is very fun to play with, but jean's telepathy-power is just kick ass..

I saved Nightcrawler :nightcrawler: as it makes to me more sense if Phoenix :phoenix: defeats Mephisto than if Nightcrawler does, and as Jean will return anyway...
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I choose Nightcrawler 'cuz that future is counter-actable. If the heroes kill Mystique before she does any damage, then thats better (I think)

The poll should have the option of both added since with Dark Marks new Magneto you can save both :D

I would rather save both of them cuz they both are my favorite but i would save Jean Grey because if u dont save her she turn into dark phoenix and kills everybody. :storm:

I usually use Magneto and he frees them both; the ending will be the same as if you had chosen a specific character, though. But all in all, I save Nightcrawler, simply because when Jean goes all Phoenix Style I have hope The Living Tribunal will act and cease her existence. Hell, you do not need to go that far: Pre-Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man would do the job.
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

Story-wise, I guess I'd save Nightcrawler because Jean Grey will come back to the world of the living as the Phoenix so that means --- she's back :D

I always save :phoenix: instead of :nightcrawler:, even though it makes sense to do vice versa since she always comes back. I guess because I'm too much of a gentleman to let a woman die.

I Always save Nightcrawler not just because the ending gets a little better but because i dont like Jean Grey at all.

In the PC game i take the third option and i bring Magneto with me.

Kurt.
He's always been one of my fav X-Men and he's a total blast to play as in the games.

Meanwhile Jean on the other hand might be more aesthetically pleasing, but I've always pictured her as just being a walking plot device.