Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im pretty confident Greg Germann will be playing as Hades. Just look at him he looks like a guy that could fit the role as Hades.

And was the Ursula in season 4 the real villain that is against Ariel??
:storm:

Yeah he does look like he could play Hades. I'm wondering if we will see more of that Death spirit that we saw float in on their raft to collect Robin's soul.

To be honest it didn't really seem like either Ursula was really ever against Ariel. Though if it were any I'd put my money on the one from season 4. The other Ursula is the real Ursula that the mer people and humans believe in, the Ursula from season 4 was only named after Ursula which is also why she gave herself tentacles.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on November 09, 2015, 05:02PM
Yeah he does look like he could play Hades. I'm wondering if we will see more of that Death spirit that we saw float in on their raft to collect Robin's soul.

To be honest it didn't really seem like either Ursula was really ever against Ariel. Though if it were any I'd put my money on the one from season 4. The other Ursula is the real Ursula that the mer people and humans believe in, the Ursula from season 4 was only named after Ursula which is also why she gave herself tentacles.
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. I wonder when we are going to see the real Ursula that is against Ariel.

From the looks of it when The Evil Queen tried to portray as "Ursula" she appears exactly like the real "Ursula" appears in the Little Mermaid. So I'm guessing we have not yet truly seen the real "Ursula".

Right now we've got 3 Ursula's floating around

1) The one Regina turned into
2) The Sea goddess
3) The one from season 4

I don't however think one was truly 'against' Ariel. The one from Season 4 was also the little mermaid, it's one of those twists they do on fairytales. Seeing as season 4 Ursula also lost her voice etc.
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 10, 2015, 05:49AM
Right now we've got 3 Ursula's floating around

1) The one Regina turned into
2) The Sea goddess
3) The one from season 4

I don't however think one was truly 'against' Ariel. The one from Season 4 was also the little mermaid, it's one of those twists they do on fairytales. Seeing as season 4 Ursula also lost her voice etc.
Ok I see now. Although I like when they do twists like that. I forgot that Ariel lost her voice in the film so I didn't pick that up when Usula lost hers and when the Once Upon a Time Ariel lost her voice as well. :storm:

I did love Regina's little stint as Ursula, I imagine that her appearance is probably what the real Ursula looks like or is at least somewhat similar. I was hoping in season 4 that we might get to see Atlantic or some underwater city, though I am sure that would be pretty costly.

I am beyond excited to see Cruella is returning I thought she was fantastic. I am still hoping they pick up with the what now seems like a slightly abandoned plot of Maleficent and her daughter/ her daughter's father. They set it up last season and by the time the season final rolled around Maleficent was gone, and the plot seemed dissolved.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 16, 2015, 04:37AM #112 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:39AM by Lightning249539
Last night episode was epic!! It was shocking when we found out that Captain Hook AKA Killian Jones was also the Dark One. But I want to know what happened that Merlin had to rush off.

Also I loved Merida flashback and how she met Mulan and Red Riding Hood. I'm so glad that Ruby/Red is back, because I was seriously wondering where she was at after defeating The Wicked Witch of the West AKA Zelena in Season 3.

]

That episode was pretty good, but I will be very upset if they decide to kill off Hook. Part of me is really hoping that the whole Dark One thing is killed off this season. I also really hope Emma and Hook remain a couple.

It was nice seeing Mulan and Ruby again as well.

Newcomer Jonathan Whitesell and Hannibal's Kacey Rohl have been cast as Hercules and Megara, to appear in the 13th episode of Season 5, titled "Labor of Love."

So it's defintely gonna have an underworld theme, cool :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

YAYYYY!!!! Now we definitely know that Hades is going to be played by Greg Germann!

I'm very excited to see Hercules and Meg have been cast, I am excited to for what is to come next half of the season.

Why haven't Aladdin and Jasmine yet to appear on Once Upon a Time?? Jasmine Is on of the original Disney Princess! And Jafar already appeared! :storm: