BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Storm looks fantastic, you did an astonishing job reskinning the X-Men Legends 1 Jean Grey skin. And the Days Of Future Past movie stealth/tactical suits, I simply love them!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Boycus730 on July 03, 2018, 02:13PM
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get home and use them!

I'm glad you like them!

Quote from: Maegawa on July 03, 2018, 02:19PM
Storm looks fantastic, you did an astonishing job reskinning the X-Men Legends 1 Jean Grey skin. And the Days Of Future Past movie stealth/tactical suits, I simply love them!

Thank you! I'm a big fan of how they turned out

I like your Starfire skins, but where did the inspiration for the young justice skin come from. Was she on there and I just don't remember?

Quote from: jaybird on July 03, 2018, 06:41PM
I like your Starfire skins, but where did the inspiration for the young justice skin come from. Was she on there and I just don't remember?

I have no idea. The reference material was all given to me by Hemlot. I don't keep up with DC shows and movies all that much

Quote from: jaybird on July 03, 2018, 06:41PM

It's based on the custom design by this deviantart artist:
https://www.deviantart.com/glee-chan/art/Young-Justice-Starfire-264770613

Independence Day Special!

Happy Independence Day to all our American friends here on the forums! In celebration of the most patriotic holiday, I've created a massive update for the most patriotic hero, Captain America! I've made small updates to his 3 existing skins, and I've added 7 new cinematic skins for him, so now I have every single one of his movie appearances!

Check them out here!

Dude!

I absolutely love the new skins! I had been hoping someone made a Winter Soldier skin with the blue shield. And the First Avenger WW2 skin is phenomenal. And the Infinity War, you really pulled it off.

I really really really love these skins. They make me want to play with Captain America.

Congratulations on such great work, and thank you!

Quote from: hemlot on July 04, 2018, 06:59AM
Dude!

I absolutely love the new skins! I had been hoping someone made a Winter Soldier skin with the blue shield. And the First Avenger WW2 skin is phenomenal. And the Infinity War, you really pulled it off.

I really really really love these skins. They make me want to play with Captain America.

Congratulations on such great work, and thank you!

Wow! Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad you like them!

You. Are. Incredible.

I have been wanting a PS2 skin of The Winter Soldier (my favorite MCU movie) for 3 years now, and here it is. Along with every single other one of his cinematic appearances. You are my favorite person in the entire world right now! Thank you for everything that you do for this forum!!

Quote from: maximoff on July 04, 2018, 11:25AM
You. Are. Incredible.

I have been wanting a PS2 skin of The Winter Soldier (my favorite MCU movie) for 3 years now, and here it is. Along with every single other one of his cinematic appearances. You are my favorite person in the entire world right now! Thank you for everything that you do for this forum!!

Thank you so much! Praise like this is what keeps me going and wanting to make skins

Amazing! I was wondering if you also did the shield toss skin as well?

Like when he throws the shield and it's the normal red one. Wondering if you recolored his shield toss to the Winter Soldier colors. You know what I mean?

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on July 05, 2018, 01:01AM
Like when he throws the shield and it's the normal red one. Wondering if you recolored his shield toss to the Winter Soldier colors. You know what I mean?

Oh I see what you mean. That shield is actually a separate model, and the same one is used regardless of which skin you have. You'll notice that even in the default game, the US Agent and WWII skins still throw the round, red-white-and-blue shield

Yeah I know, I was curious if you could make the shield toss the same color as the Winter Soldier colors shield as well. I'm a fan of the skin and whenever I toss the shield it makes me ahhhh.