BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cyclops skins turned out excellent, they look like they could be official assets in XML2, as do your other skins too of course. :D

Quote from: nickjustint on December 09, 2018, 10:01AM
The Cyclops skins turned out excellent, they look like they could be official assets in XML2, as do your other skins too of course. :D

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 09, 2018, 01:47PM
Never fail to impress as always BaconWizard! :)

Thank you guys!

Great work!

With every release you improve the quality of your work!

Great job BaconWizard17!
I like your creativity about the textures!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 11, 2018, 02:48PM
Great job BaconWizard17!
I like your creativity about the textures!

Thank you! It's not easy to work with PS2 models, but I try my best

All Colossus and Cyclops skins have been uploaded to Mod DB. Once they are authorized, I will add those links to the correct posts. Until then, the Mediafire links will stay up.

Quote from: hemlot on December 23, 2018, 09:29AM
What's Mod DB?

It's a large mod website where people host mods for hundreds of games. The file storage system is permanent and on-site, and also the increased traffic on that site makes it easier for more people to find our content.

Mentioned by Teancum here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10465.0.html

I just checked out your last skins and they are great! And congrats with "Marvel Modder" rank :)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on December 26, 2018, 02:26AM
I just checked out your last skins and they are great! And congrats with "Marvel Modder" rank :)

Thank you! I just noticed that myself honestly, so thank you for pointing it out!