How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Jean or Dark Phoenix gets a new look based on the current comics for Avengers Alliance. Could it be a sign :scratchhead: *laughs at sarcasm* lets not joke here.

This could also make a nice skin :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I can't wait to see what updates they give her! Also the Phoenix Five storyline is being brought to Special Ops 3. The Phoenix Five, in game, will consist of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Colossus, Scarlet Witch, and Storm. If I'm correct, strains of ISO-8 get mixed with the Phoenix which also returns to earth like in the comic. Human-mutant relations are extremely tense, so Cyclops and Jean pull out mutants from the mainstream world. This all leads to the Phoenix Five.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

September 14, 2012, 09:33PM #3138 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 01:30AM by DeeDooo
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 14, 2012, 03:09PM
Jean or Dark Phoenix gets a new look based on the current comics for Avengers Alliance. Could it be a sign :scratchhead: *laughs at sarcasm* lets not joke here.

This could also make a nice skin :D

Looks like a very fun skin to make...I'll get on that XD
Edit: released! http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4191.msg152464.html#msg152464

I'm excited to see the phoenix designs for Storm and Scarlet Witch too...sounds like they could also be fun skins haha :D

Last Wednesday my best friend who I have been friends with since 7th grade just didn't show up to school, I had talked to him the night before and just assumed maybe he got sick over night or something. Thursday passed, Friday, Saturday, Sunday I still hadn't heard anything from him at all. Then just this past week I heard by some teachers in school that he was in the hospital so obivously I was hoping he was alright and everything. All last week I never heard from either, then just today I read on facebook that out of know where he lived in a different state and was now going to a different school. Now obviously there is nothing I can do about that. I, along with some other friends, am pretty sad and upset. We had all wished that if he knew he was moving that he would have told us. I have never really liked school at all, I know it's important to get a good education, but him and I liked everything the other did, so we could always talk about anything together, we made sure most of our classes were the same and everything. I have other friends but not many. He was my bestfriend, then I have my other bestfriend Hillary, and then like 2 or 3 other people I talk too but they aren't really friends to me. I have always really wanted  to be homeschooled because i hate the stress of real school, but now more then ever I don't know how much longer I can deal with school, and the stress. I just don't know what to do anymore. It seems like my life is always filled with stress and when I feel like I may almost escape something else happens. I get bad grades, me and my Dad get in a fight, school life stress, me being Gay, my friends. I just can't escape it and I really just don't know what to do I can't handle it anymore it is really eating away at me. (If it sounds like Im gonna do something bad, don't worry I would never.)

^ Have you tried finding something that helps calm your mind, something like meditation, not saying DO meditation, just something that helps like it. Like myself, I just stop and put my headphones on and either rest my eyes or draw.

I love to draw and write, but it just doesn't seem to help anymore. It used to be my form of relaxing and getting away but my stress affects everything I tend to write darker things, darker worlds, darker characters and I feel like they are just representations of how I feel and who I am. I just can't get away from anything. I really have never liked school and I really just want  to talk to my Mom about it. She knows I would rather be homeschooled, but to be honest I would rather just stop with school all together. I know that it would affect my life in the future and I wouldn't be able to work much, but I don't really want to work at all. All I want is to grow up and have a family, that's my dream. It is just hard for me to explain. My Mom always tells everyone how I know my path in life and that I found myself already, but she doesn't understand that I don't see school in my path. I hope I'm not rambling, I just don't know what to do.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 16, 2012, 06:55PM
I love to draw and write, but it just doesn't seem to help anymore. It used to be my form of relaxing and getting away but my stress affects everything I tend to write darker things, darker worlds, darker characters and I feel like they are just representations of how I feel and who I am. I just can't get away from anything. I really have never liked school and I really just want  to talk to my Mom about it. She knows I would rather be homeschooled, but to be honest I would rather just stop with school all together. I know that it would affect my life in the future and I wouldn't be able to work much, but I don't really want to work at all. All I want is to grow up and have a family, that's my dream. It is just hard for me to explain. My Mom always tells everyone how I know my path in life and that I found myself already, but she doesn't understand that I don't see school in my path. I hope I'm not rambling, I just don't know what to do.

In the end, people need heroes. As tough as it gets some days, you have to fight on. You can never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."

Don't know if that helps much, but I really do hope you feel better. Whenever I'm ticked off, I usually do what I like to do. Play some sports if you're into that... I always like to play video games, read books (including comix), play on the computer, and just watch TV. If you like comedy, try these sites for good webcomics (I think they're hilarious):
http://theoatmeal.com/
http://xkcd.com/
http://www.dilbert.com/

These sites have great political humor (from TV, but I don't know if you watch Comedy Central often):
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
http://www.colbertnation.com/

Whatever you do, just remember to enjoy life.

Thanks Hyperman :) I ended up talking to my Mom and she understands what I'm going through, and she is going to look into online schooling for me. I have never been a social person, and more and more people just stresses me out. And my school is drama times an xtreme level. Plus I am a very controlling and emotional person haha I'm like all these bad things colliding into one. So I always like to have things my way, but everything stresses me and I always let things get to me and I just break down and tend to bottle everything up. I really love this forum and all the people  on it because everyone is easy to talk to and is always helpful. Just letting everything out on here makes me feel so much better, and I love you all for it :) And all though we have all never met I really feel like we are all great friends espically some of you and even some people who probably don't even know it or just pass some comments on, that i have a huge respect for and consider to be really good friends.

And I will have to check all those sites out, thanks Hyperman your the best! :)

I feel your pain about your social life, as I've always been the kind of guy who wasn't accepted for being who I am and I didn't really have many friends (luckily, I befriended a few people in high school). I'm also glad that you chose to use this forum to talk about your feelings, because we all know, that here, there are always one or two (but mostly more) people, who listen to what you have to say and help as much as possible. So I hope you get through all these things and whenever bad things get to you, don't forget that you can count on this community. :) Good luck for getting through stress and all :)

Quote from: Suigetsu on September 17, 2012, 11:13AM
I feel your pain about your social life, as I've always been the kind of guy who wasn't accepted for being who I am and I didn't really have many friends (luckily, I befriended a few people in high school). I'm also glad that you chose to use this forum to talk about your feelings, because we all know, that here, there are always one or two (but mostly more) people, who listen to what you have to say and help as much as possible. So I hope you get through all these things and whenever bad things get to you, don't forget that you can count on this community. :) Good luck for getting through stress and all :)

Thanks Suigetsu! I feel alittle better about everything, but I am always so stressed :/ But I am glad that I can come and talk to everyone on here! I really love all the people on here who are always so helpful and just talk through things with people, it means a lot :)

As Suigetsu said, you've always got friendly ears here. By the way with what you said about drama: you have to learn to laugh at it. Seriously, I laugh at soap operas, as I did in high school. Luckily, college is too big to be dramatic, so I don't have to worry about bursting into laughter at inappropriate times there. ;)

My aunty has had a liver transplant and her body is accepting it for now. She's slowly getting better! An organ can be rejected at any point from the next day to a year away so she's not out of the woods yet.

In other news; I've been playing Guild Wars 2 lately. It's really good. Does anyone else play?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hoping the best for you aunt. On a side note: I don't play Guild Wars 2 :D

Mmm, I wish your aunt all the best! Havent played Guild Wars 2, but I used to play Guild Wars. I was a Mesmer, and mainly went around screwing over Monks. Had quite a lot of fun with the Christmas games as well, like the snowball fights.

I had a Juggernaut pet too. If only they were real ...
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)