MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry for just noticing (been a bit AWOL XD). The booster is amazing! One of my new favs and the effects are brilliant :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 10, 2012, 12:40PM
Sorry for just noticing (been a bit AWOL XD). The booster is amazing! One of my new favs and the effects are brilliant :D
Thank you! :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Iceman booster and human torch booster is awesome :D. Good job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Iceman's booster is fannnntastic! Now he's really powerful :)  :iceman:

Storm's Update v.02 is released! It's in the first post, there's a preview too! (Storm's Booster release thread) Hope you enjoy it! :laola:

There's a new link for Storm's Update v.01, because there are some typo in it, and fixed it ;)

It contains a new power replacing Thunderstorm called Lightning Bolts. Storm cast a lightning bolts down to enemies. Tap to send more lightning bolts. (Rapid Tap)

and also, I've posted previews on Storm's New Whirlwind Effect post. ;)

EDIT : Storm's Update v.02a is released! :laola: Hope you enjoy it!
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Yeah!! Finally!! the Crushing Force power is working! :D

Slamming Blast replaced by Crushing Force power, and there's preview in the release thread. :)
and also the Crushing Force packaged on Update v.03 package along with fixed errors and bugs, check the release thread for more information. Hope you enjoy it :laola:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Just to make sure, we should install the original base booster, then version .01, then version .02, then version .02a?  Also, are you going to post a version .03?

Thanks for your work on Storm's booster!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on December 25, 2012, 12:14AM
Just to make sure, we should install the original base booster, then version .01, then version .02, then version .02a?  Also, are you going to post a version .03?

Thanks for your work on Storm's booster!

Yes, you have to install it like that. The v.03 package is released :)

Your welcome, Fox! :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Hmmm, I don't see the link to version .03 anywhere in the first post.

Quote from: fox456 on December 25, 2012, 12:41AM
Hmmm, I don't see the link to version .03 anywhere in the first post.
It's located under the Invisible Woman's MiniFix Direct Link. Anyways, the v.03 version is for Invisible Woman. The latest update for Storm is the v.02a.. Hope you're not confused :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Ah, okay.  You're right!  I got confused.  Thanks again.

Quote from: fox456 on December 25, 2012, 01:19AM
Ah, okay.  You're right!  I got confused.  Thanks again.

It's okay, your welcome :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

December 25, 2012, 05:12PM #164 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:26AM by MUALover
:phoenix: Jean Grey Booster :phoenix:
A booster for BliZZ's Jean Grey Mod
Preview - GIFs : Here, Here, Here, and here
Preview Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUFYB4cg-AQ&feature=youtu.be

Info
I decided to release her, but she's still has a lot of bugs. Nevertheless, this booster is done!
There's a couple bugs and errors I know, tell me if there's another bugs/errors. ;) Enjoy!

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats.

Powerset (Black : Normal Attacks (Telekinetic & Telepathic Powers) ; Yellow : Rage Attacks (Pyrokinetic Powers), which can be enabled via Dark Phoenix boost)
Telekinesis : Lift and throw objects and enemies telekinetically. (Attack)
     Pyrokinesis : Lift and throw objects and enemies while burning them in air for 10 seconds, causing Fire Dmg. (Attack)
Psychic Spike : Fires a mental homing projectile. (Attack)
     Fireballs : Fires a pyrokinetic projectile, burning enemies on impact. (Attack)
Psionic Blast : A radial mental attack inflicting pain on enemies and reducing their damage for a time. (Attack)
     Pyrokinetic Burst : A blast of pyrokinetic energy bursting out, knocking enemies away and burning them. (Attack)
Telekinetic Spin : Grabs an enemy with telekinetic beam and swings him around, doing radial damage to enemies nearby. (Attack)
     Telekinetic Grip : Grabs an enemy with telekinetic beam, and knocking him away, causing powerful knockback. Steer the enemy with the mouse/touchpad. (Attack)
Telekinetic Lift : Release a telekinetic energy that lifts enemies in the air, then hurts them physically after release. (Attack)
     Restraining Wave : Stun and suspend enemies with a blast of pyrokinetic energy, then stun them again after release. (Attack)
Mind Freeze : Freeze an enemy's mind with a beam of telekinetic energy, freezing them for a while, slowing enemies for a time. (Attack)
     Pyrokine Blast : Manifests a wave of pyrokinetic energy, causing massive knockback and burn enemies for a time. (Attack)
Mental Guardian : Summons a little essence of the Phoenix that fires homing projectiles for a time. (Attack)
     Phoenix Fury : Burn enemies with a pyrokinetic energy while suspend them in the air for a limited time, then blast them away. (Attack)
Dark Phoenix : Turns Jean into Dark Phoenix, grants her pyrokinetic-based powers and pyrokinetic-based melee attacks, causing Fire Dmg to all attacks. (Boost)
     Normal Jean Grey : Turns Dark Phoenix into normal Jean Grey, grants her telekinetic-based powers and telekinetic-based melee attacks, causing Mental Dmg to all attacks. (Boost)
Telekinetic Shield : Creates a telekinetic shield that has a chance to deflect projectiles. (Boost)
     Pyrokinetic Aura : Surrounding her self with a pyrokinetic energy, launch enemies to the air while burning them to those who come near. (Boost)
Phoenix Force : Xtreme radial attack. Burst a telekinetic energy, knockback enemies away with great damage. (Xtreme)
     Phoenix Force : Xtreme radial attack dealing mental damage and fire damage with a chance to convert enemies. (Xtreme)

Updates
1. v.01
- The 'missing texture' have been added
- Fixed 'switched Phoenix Force' talents typo
- Fixed some typo in the powerstyle
- Fixed Herostat
- Fixed 'Phoenix Force Level Requirement' talents typo
- Fixed 'Passives' talents typo. However, there are 2 passives per skin XD
- New icons for Jean Grey (my second attempt to do Icons, it's bad isn't it? XD) :

2. v.02
Updated icon for Jean Grey

Other Features
1. Added new block effect. Has different block effect when in normal Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix form
2. Added new flying effect. Has different flying effect when in normal Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix form
3. New effects on melee attacks and finishers. Has different melee attacks when in normal Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix form
4. Contains MUA2 Jean Grey sound pack by Marvel Legends
5. Contains 2 passives per skin XD
6. Added 'From the Ashes' passive

Known Bugs
1. There's a problem with the 3rd skin : If you use Dark Phoenix boost, and then you use Normal Jean Grey boost, the skin won't swap into 3rd skin, but instead remains using Dark Phoenix skin
2. Passive is not working on the 4th skin (FIXED in v.01)
3. The 3rd skin contains just 1 passive (FIXED in v.01)
4. Pyrokine Blast has a green layer (missing texture) (FIXED in v.01)
5. Phoenix Force switched sides in the talent (typo on the talent) (FIXED in v.01)
6. Telekinetic version of Phoenix Force has no level requirement (typo on the talent) (FIXED in v.01)

Future Updates
1. Include DeeDooo's and Owl City's skins
2. Fix bugs and errors

How To : Install
1. For the Base Booster :

• Step 1 : You have to install Official Characters Mod in your MUA, could be downloaded here : http://www.mediafire.com/?53w4s6nk5n8kdm2
  • Step 2 : You have to install the Jean Grey mod, which could be found here, and then install it : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2471.msg43034.html#msg43034
  • Step 3 : Download my Jean Grey booster, and then copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory. (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/) Don't copy the Readme.txt and Herostat.txt :)
  • Step 4 : After that, go to Heroselect folder (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/heroselect) and click the herostat.cfg, open it with NotePad
  • Step 5 : Find and replace the 'Phoenix' part in the herostat with the one in the RAR file.
  • Step 6 : Save it, and run the game via HeroSelect.exe, could be found in the heroselect folder
  • Enjoy the booster! :D

2. For the Update :

• You must have the base booster/previous updates in your game, and download the update.
  • Just overwrite existing file with the file from the Update package.
  • Done!

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox = For the game
Gevth : For his Nanick Fury Booster (Nanite Nick Fury Booster), using his booster as a base
Owl City : For his MUA2 PS3 Jean booster
nshinnosuke : For his Ultimate Jean Grey booster
MarvelFan12345 : For his Jean Grey booster
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another' and for his Jean Grey's MSHSO Flying Effect
midnightphoenix123 : For his Jean Grey/Marvel Girl booster
Nowhere Man : For his Phoenix booster
marvel_kid : For his Jubilee booster
Marvel Legends/Herzleid : For his awesome MUA2 Nextgen Jean Grey sound pack
BliZZ : For the original Jean Grey mod
White Queen : Thank you for finding me bugs on the Jean Grey booster
You : For downloading :D

Download Links
I recommend you to download the base booster and all updates to prevent you from errors/bugs
Jean Grey Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/?kuc8jj6wkvlv0v2
Jean Grey Booster Update v.01 : http://www.mediafire.com/?3e7zanixj4wrb99
Jean Grey Booster Update v.02 : http://www.mediafire.com/?dhn7h1ezozjdzv1
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench