MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll host it here until MUALover can reupload it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8olaCqBlqFrWHdSa25HeEFPaGM/view?usp=sharing

When it loads up click the little download icon at the top.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENTS, and in order to revive this old thread XD :

1. For users who still having sort-of entities-related bugs, (such as Jean Grey's Telekinesis, and Storm's Shocking Bolts, and other characters' melee attacks, etc.) delete ANY .engb files inside your 'entities' folder in your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance game directory.

2. My upcoming releases (boosters, miscellaneous mods, and probably mods :P) for the game Marvel - Ultimate Alliance 2 will be released through this thread. If admins created a new release board specifically for MUA2, it will be transferred to that board instead.

3. For now, I will NOT accept any request until the next announcement.

4. The links for all my mods and boosters' Previews have been outdated, so for those who want some previews, you'll have to download them first. :P All images will be reuploaded and added at a later date.

5. As for the outdated and missing links for my mods and boosters (if any), I will try to reupload them again. If other users have the backup, feel free to post them here.

6. I'M BACK! (this is unnecessary to read, moving on..)

7. Due to an unexpected laptop crash on 2015, my past project will still be put on hold until the next announcement, still going to build all data from scratch.

That's all for now. Still busy tinkering with MUA2 files XD

MUALover.
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on August 02, 2016, 03:40AM
A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENTS, and in order to revive this old thread XD :

1. For users who still having sort-of entities-related bugs, (such as Jean Grey's Telekinesis, and Storm's Shocking Bolts, and other characters' melee attacks, etc.) delete ANY .engb files inside your 'entities' folder in your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance game directory.

2. My upcoming releases (boosters, miscellaneous mods, and probably mods :P) for the game Marvel - Ultimate Alliance 2 will be released through this thread. If admins created a new release board specifically for MUA2, it will be transferred to that board instead.

3. For now, I will NOT accept any request until the next announcement.

4. The links for all my mods and boosters' Previews have been outdated, so for those who want some previews, you'll have to download them first. :P All images will be reuploaded and added at a later date.

5. As for the outdated and missing links for my mods and boosters (if any), I will try to reupload them again. If other users have the backup, feel free to post them here.

6. I'M BACK! (this is unnecessary to read, moving on..)

7. Due to an unexpected laptop crash on 2015, my past project will still be put on hold until the next announcement, still going to build all data from scratch.

That's all for now. Still busy tinkering with MUA2 files XD

MUALover.

His news made me happy too! I'm very excited about this new stage in our forum. The arrival of MUA2 is the framework for a new phase in changes. For now I'm just a mesher and I realized that I am still not able to contribute anything to MUA2 because the exporter Alchemy exports only igb extension, and the extension of the skins in MUA2 is igz. Nevertheless I'll get linked, hoping something new to solve this problem.

Hi! Great news you're back. Only one question:
Your unfinished MUA mods like Moondragon or Malice, will be finished? Or that projects are already dead? I would like to see,at least, Moondragon mod in MUA. I like her! And she's almost finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

October 13, 2016, 10:13AM #470 Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:59PM by MUALover
Quote from: Dark_Ansem on October 01, 2016, 10:28AM
Tinkering with MUA2! Magnificent!
Quote from: heynow90 on October 04, 2016, 12:41AM
Hi! Great news you're back. Only one question:
Your unfinished MUA mods like Moondragon or Malice, will be finished? Or that projects are already dead? I would like to see,at least, Moondragon mod in MUA. I like her! And she's almost finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Moondragon is still in progress to completion, not dead. Gonna contact fox456 soon though, since he was 'last seen' on August 20th, 2015, and I hope he's coming back to this forum.

Malice is, currently, in a "very well-done" condition. Thanks for Outsider's help, she's more 'complete' than ever.

Due to the college life, which is soooo stressful, I don't have another option but to hold these projects until I can work on it. >_< (Studying in a film college is more exhausting than you think :D)

P. S. : Such a shame we can't mod MUA2 yet. :banghead:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

For MUA2, only XMLBCUI works. While MUA1, only mesh modding and pre-Remastered models which are incompatible. I dunno about pre-Remastered MUA1's textures & hud folder related IGBs
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Hey first i want to congratulate you for this awesome boosters you make however i have a wierd issue with Jean's boost when playing with iceman ( with your boost ) , Nshinnosuke1's Gambit booster and Whiteking's Emma mod however  whenever i use a xtreme atack the screen will just slow down forever and i cant do anything else but load a game or quit. Do you have any idea how to fix it ?

I think it looks pretty cool. Pretty darn close to the original. I think it should have 20mm lugs though.
Good lord what else does synchron own???

MALICE

You've waited a very, very long time, and it's finally here. On MUALover's behalf, I present to you the crazy powerful version of Invisible Woman influenced by Psycho-Man, the Mistress of Hate herself, Malice. (This is MUALover's mod, not mine -- I just helped him to finish it.) With all of the special normal attacks and over-the-top effects you'd expect from MUALover's stuff, Malice is no different -- which means it'll be fun. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of flight.
-4 skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, & sound file.
-Uses assigned number #22, sharing with her alter-ego Invisible Woman. (Loading screen will not clash.)

NEEDS:
Mannequin, maybe custom converted skins with or without her spiked mask, and/or based on her loading screen.

MOVESET:
1. Kinetic Javelins: Throws energy projectiles at enemies.
2. Hateful Noise: Can shoot multiple beams that will stun enemies.
3. Crushing Arc: Releases a wide arc of energy that will trap enemies.
4. Hyperspace Crush: Creates a giant kinetic sphere, then slams it to the ground, causing an explosion of force.
5. Malicious Intent: Generates a dome of energy that will suck enemies in, then releases a blast of energy.
6. Forcefield Swing: Creates a kinetic forcefield, swings it, then slams it to the ground.
7. Gravity Swirl: Spins herself while changing gravity around her, throwing enemies around, then release a blast of kinetic energy.
8. (Boost) Invisibility: Becomes invisible to enemies, raises her chance of getting critical hits that will stun enemies.
9. (Boost) Shield Trip: Creates a forcefield that will protect her from projectile attacks, and will trip nearby enemies.
10. (Xtreme) Mistress of Hate: Creates strong forcefields inside the bodies of all enemies that will explode for instant death.

CREDITS:
MUALover - Mod creation & coding, effects, sounds
Outsider - Coding & animation fixes, loading screen, icons, HUDs, hex-editing, power renaming etc.

BUGS:
Her idle animation is generic, as it was sacrificed so that she can have flying animations. Not a bug, but worth mentioning.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?o4k96732d626227

Oooh, nice! Gives me hope that someone will do a standalone Joe Fixit/Gray Hulk character mod in the future :D

Magnific! Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Hi Guys!

Did anyone ever figure out a solution to the Jean Grey telekinesis bug? Deleting the engb files in the entities directory did not work :(
Thanks!

Quote from: AfroSkylark on March 20, 2018, 08:24PM
Hi Guys!

Did anyone ever figure out a solution to the Jean Grey telekinesis bug? Deleting the engb files in the entities directory did not work :(
Thanks!

Hey, I just did a complete reinstall and checked the steps as I installed the xml2 Phoenix Mod and the Boosters. Same issue with Telekinesis blasting targets across the screen rather than holding them in place. I'm going to continue to see where the issue may be coming from.

Quote from: MUALover on December 25, 2012, 05:12PM
:phoenix: Jean Grey Booster :phoenix:
A booster for BliZZ's Jean Grey Mod
Preview - GIFs : Here, Here, Here, and here
Preview Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUFYB4cg-AQ&feature=youtu.be

Info
I decided to release her, but she's still has a lot of bugs. Nevertheless, this booster is done!
There's a couple bugs and errors I know, tell me if there's another bugs/errors. ;) Enjoy!

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats.

Powerset (Black : Normal Attacks (Telekinetic & Telepathic Powers) ; Yellow : Rage Attacks (Pyrokinetic Powers), which can be enabled via Dark Phoenix boost)
Telekinesis : Lift and throw objects and enemies telekinetically. (Attack)
     Pyrokinesis : Lift and throw objects and enemies while burning them in air for 10 seconds, causing Fire Dmg. (Attack)
Psychic Spike : Fires a mental homing projectile. (Attack)
     Fireballs : Fires a pyrokinetic projectile, burning enemies on impact. (Attack)
Psionic Blast : A radial mental attack inflicting pain on enemies and reducing their damage for a time. (Attack)
     Pyrokinetic Burst : A blast of pyrokinetic energy bursting out, knocking enemies away and burning them. (Attack)
Telekinetic Spin : Grabs an enemy with telekinetic beam and swings him around, doing radial damage to enemies nearby. (Attack)
     Telekinetic Grip : Grabs an enemy with telekinetic beam, and knocking him away, causing powerful knockback. Steer the enemy with the mouse/touchpad. (Attack)
Telekinetic Lift : Release a telekinetic energy that lifts enemies in the air, then hurts them physically after release. (Attack)
     Restraining Wave : Stun and suspend enemies with a blast of pyrokinetic energy, then stun them again after release. (Attack)
Mind Freeze : Freeze an enemy's mind with a beam of telekinetic energy, freezing them for a while, slowing enemies for a time. (Attack)
     Pyrokine Blast : Manifests a wave of pyrokinetic energy, causing massive knockback and burn enemies for a time. (Attack)
Mental Guardian : Summons a little essence of the Phoenix that fires homing projectiles for a time. (Attack)
     Phoenix Fury : Burn enemies with a pyrokinetic energy while suspend them in the air for a limited time, then blast them away. (Attack)
Dark Phoenix : Turns Jean into Dark Phoenix, grants her pyrokinetic-based powers and pyrokinetic-based melee attacks, causing Fire Dmg to all attacks. (Boost)
     Normal Jean Grey : Turns Dark Phoenix into normal Jean Grey, grants her telekinetic-based powers and telekinetic-based melee attacks, causing Mental Dmg to all attacks. (Boost)
Telekinetic Shield : Creates a telekinetic shield that has a chance to deflect projectiles. (Boost)
     Pyrokinetic Aura : Surrounding her self with a pyrokinetic energy, launch enemies to the air while burning them to those who come near. (Boost)
Phoenix Force : Xtreme radial attack. Burst a telekinetic energy, knockback enemies away with great damage. (Xtreme)
     Phoenix Force : Xtreme radial attack dealing mental damage and fire damage with a chance to convert enemies. (Xtreme)

Updates
1. v.01
- The 'missing texture' have been added
- Fixed 'switched Phoenix Force' talents typo
- Fixed some typo in the powerstyle
- Fixed Herostat
- Fixed 'Phoenix Force Level Requirement' talents typo
- Fixed 'Passives' talents typo. However, there are 2 passives per skin XD
- New icons for Jean Grey (my second attempt to do Icons, it's bad isn't it? XD) :

2. v.02
Updated icon for Jean Grey

Other Features
1. Added new block effect. Has different block effect when in normal Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix form
2. Added new flying effect. Has different flying effect when in normal Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix form
3. New effects on melee attacks and finishers. Has different melee attacks when in normal Jean Grey and Dark Phoenix form
4. Contains MUA2 Jean Grey sound pack by Marvel Legends
5. Contains 2 passives per skin XD
6. Added 'From the Ashes' passive

Known Bugs
1. There's a problem with the 3rd skin : If you use Dark Phoenix boost, and then you use Normal Jean Grey boost, the skin won't swap into 3rd skin, but instead remains using Dark Phoenix skin
2. Passive is not working on the 4th skin (FIXED in v.01)
3. The 3rd skin contains just 1 passive (FIXED in v.01)
4. Pyrokine Blast has a green layer (missing texture) (FIXED in v.01)
5. Phoenix Force switched sides in the talent (typo on the talent) (FIXED in v.01)
6. Telekinetic version of Phoenix Force has no level requirement (typo on the talent) (FIXED in v.01)

Future Updates
1. Include DeeDooo's and Owl City's skins
2. Fix bugs and errors

How To : Install
1. For the Base Booster :

• Step 1 : You have to install Official Characters Mod in your MUA, could be downloaded here : http://www.mediafire.com/?53w4s6nk5n8kdm2
  • Step 2 : You have to install the Jean Grey mod, which could be found here, and then install it : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2471.msg43034.html#msg43034
  • Step 3 : Download my Jean Grey booster, and then copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory. (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/) Don't copy the Readme.txt and Herostat.txt :)
  • Step 4 : After that, go to Heroselect folder (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/heroselect) and click the herostat.cfg, open it with NotePad
  • Step 5 : Find and replace the 'Phoenix' part in the herostat with the one in the RAR file.
  • Step 6 : Save it, and run the game via HeroSelect.exe, could be found in the heroselect folder
  • Enjoy the booster! :D

2. For the Update :

• You must have the base booster/previous updates in your game, and download the update.
  • Just overwrite existing file with the file from the Update package.
  • Done!

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox = For the game
Gevth : For his Nanick Fury Booster (Nanite Nick Fury Booster), using his booster as a base
Owl City : For his MUA2 PS3 Jean booster
nshinnosuke : For his Ultimate Jean Grey booster
MarvelFan12345 : For his Jean Grey booster
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another' and for his Jean Grey's MSHSO Flying Effect
midnightphoenix123 : For his Jean Grey/Marvel Girl booster
Nowhere Man : For his Phoenix booster
marvel_kid : For his Jubilee booster
Marvel Legends/Herzleid : For his awesome MUA2 Nextgen Jean Grey sound pack
BliZZ : For the original Jean Grey mod
White Queen : Thank you for finding me bugs on the Jean Grey booster
You : For downloading :D

Download Links
I recommend you to download the base booster and all updates to prevent you from errors/bugs
Jean Grey Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/?kuc8jj6wkvlv0v2
Jean Grey Booster Update v.01 : http://www.mediafire.com/?3e7zanixj4wrb99
Jean Grey Booster Update v.02 : http://www.mediafire.com/?dhn7h1ezozjdzv1

This booster is really amazing for me this is the best.. but i want to ask about first jean skill (Telekinesis) in video review jean can use telekinesis and hold the enemy or objects for a long time but when im try this skill jean grey didnt hold the enemy she just levitate them and push them away even i try to hold the buttton she cant hold the enemy and objects she just push them, is there any other way to fix this?? 

~sorry for my bad english im from Indonesia
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink: