Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone, Robin's been updated. Get the latest bugfix release. It has replaced the old download.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 01, 2012, 08:48AM
Thanks, hemlot! If you ever get a chance, feel free to convert it to an XML2 mod. (I remember you wanted to earlier, but you've been really busy.)

Thanks, anon! It'll be great when Batman's out; we'll be able to play as the Dynamic Duo!
what about the cape? it looks like a cape through the cape.

Yes, I know; this bug is there because I don't know how to put the yellow cape back on Damian Wayne's skin through the powerstyle (I could remove it, but when the cape glide ends, I can't put it back). It's because it's an animated bolton, not just a bolton.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 13, 2012, 01:27PM
:stark: IRON MAN :stark:
(And Iron Man-related heroes.)
These go best with Iron Man or War Machine. The Tony Stark skin can also replace the NPC in Stark Tower.
HUDs:

Movie-Based:

Tony Stark

Mark I

Mark II

Mark II-WM (War Machine)

Mark III

Mark IV

Mark V

Mark VI

Mark VII

Mark VIII
Movie-Styled:

TRON-Style

TRON-Style War Machine

Skins:

Movie-Based:

Tony Stark

(PS2 model; More details and screenshots available in this post: Details/Screenshots)

Mark I

(PS2 model; More details and screenshots available in this post: Details/Screenshots)

Mark II
(PC model; More details and screenshots available in this post: Details/Screenshots)

Mark II-WM (War Machine)
(PC model; More details and screenshots available in this post: Details/Screenshots)
Wrist Blasters

Mark III

Mark IV

Mark V

Mark VI

Mark VII
Movie-Styled/Variants:

TRON-Style

TRON-Style War Machine

Mark VII DeeDooo Variant
i see skins, huds, and such, but where do i get the actual characters?

Here's a little treat for you guys: a new icon set for BLaw's Batman mod! It just replaces the power icons, not the passive ones. When installing, replace the icons file with the same name (the mod comes with 2 icon sets). It's available under Batman's section on the main posts.

Enjoy!

Hey thanks for the Robin update and Batman icons.
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

The icons look good, I'll make a mention on the Batman mod page for it. People can choose what they wanna have in-game.

Quote from: BLaw on September 15, 2012, 03:44PM
The icons look good, I'll make a mention on the Batman mod page for it. People can choose what they wanna have in-game.

Thanks, BLaw! Glad you like them!

Updated the Future Releases. I'm going to make mods for Red Hood (Jason Todd) and the Assassin (Assassin's Creed). I definitely plan to make them, but I don't know when I'll get to them.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 25, 2012, 03:04PM
Updated the Future Releases. I'm going to make mods for Red Hood (Jason Todd) and the Assassin (Assassin's Creed). I definitely plan to make them, but I don't know when I'll get to them.

After seeing Batman: Under the Red Hood, I'm definetely anxious to see how you will do his mod, it should be epic considering he's like Batman/Robin but then with guns.

Quote from: BLaw on September 25, 2012, 03:05PM
After seeing Batman: Under the Red Hood, I'm definetely anxious to see how you will do his mod, it should be epic considering he's like Batman/Robin but then with guns.

I'll see how awesome I can make him!

By the way, I did request places for them in CCC.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 25, 2012, 03:10PM
I'll see how awesome I can make him!

By the way, I did request places for them in CCC.

I usually only check the CCC to take a spot but I cleaned it up a bit. I didn't even see it in the whole list. Well got a bit agitated because the whole CCC list codes got ef'd up everytime I pressed post (that's why I've divided it in 3 posts now lol).

Well, I just requested them a few minutes ago, so you probably wouldn't have seen them yet.