The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congrats on the release! Downloading now!

EDIT : WOW, no idea Black Knight could be so much fun, but you did it! He's awesome!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Downloading Black Knight. I have read that Tom's skins can be used as mannequins.

January 04, 2014, 12:13PM #182 Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 04:05PM by Outsider
JOHN WRAITH

The team from the Weapon X program just got explosively better, as John Wraith (also called "Kestrel" at times) makes his debut to MUA. You all know him from the first Wolverine film as the teleporter without the flashy effects, but did you know he's also skilled with explosives? He is, and that helped to make his moveset that much more awesome. You should see his Xtreme... it's so awesome, it will blow your mind! If you love things that go "BOOM!!!!," you'll love this mod. He's a pastor now, so repent for forgiveness now because you're about to sin... a lot! Download him, and start blasting enemies the f*** up.

UPDATE: C-4 now takes more damage & bomb shows on enemy, walks faster when carrying object, explosive throw takes more damage.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and a custom-made Xtreme.
-Abilities of Healing Factor, Teleport, and Explosive Throw
-1 skin, 1 HUD, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound file containing new explosion sounds.
-Uses assigned number #105.

MOVESET:
1. Incendiary Land Mine: Throws a land mine to the ground that activates and blows up. Also upgrades "Explosive Throw."
2. Kestrel's Wrath: Uses his assault rifle and fires for as long as the button is held.
3. Flash Bomb: Throws a flash bang grenade that stuns enemies and lowers their damage output.
4. Make It Rain: Throws a few grenades that explode within 3 ft or when time expires.
5. Teleport Striker: Teleports to multiple enemies and shoots them up close.
6. C-4: Attaches a charge of C-4 plastic explosive onto an enemy, essentially making them a human bomb.
7. (Boost) Phase Jump: Can teleport without flashy effects. Able to teleport others as well. No energy cost.
8. (Boost) Untouchable: Increases dodging chances and reduces energy cost.
9. (Boost) Higher Power: Prays to God and receives more melee damage, less damage taken, and momentum gain.
10. (Xtreme) Explosive Impact: Releases several charges in the air for an awesome Earth-shaking explosion of damage.

NEEDS:
3 skins and HUDs

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin, HUD, icons, sounds, loading screen, effects recolor, etc.
Julio Cabral - Mannequin
Blizz - Punisher boltons
Polygone - Orange blast effect

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?da33d603ifiy0v9

Trying now!

EDIT : Awesome, glad the effect I send ya could be of help :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Wow - some mighty impressive work on Black Knight! That sword-switch system is uncanny, it's unlike anything I've seen in the game so far and it works very well. Excellent stuff so far, thumbs up, and I'm looking forward to that future update for those final touches.

One thing though - one thing about the mod which I'm not so sure about yet, which is the instant appearance of Strider. I keep thinking: "Wait - where did that horse come from?". As I read, Dane can summon the pegasus to appear at his side & return to Avalon, so it should be fitting, but this horse-out-of-thin-air still looks a bit weird to me. (I don't really know what happens when he summons Strider in the comics, I haven't read the 90's Heroes for Hire or much else of post-80's Black Knight.)
Could some kind of special effect be added to have the model teleport in (a puff of smoke maybe?), or to make him gradually (but quickly) appear, as to make the arrival of the steed less sudden?

Quote from: Hobgoblin on January 05, 2014, 04:31AM
Wow - some mighty impressive work on Black Knight! That sword-switch system is uncanny, it's unlike anything I've seen in the game so far and it works very well. Excellent stuff so far, thumbs up, and I'm looking forward to that future update for those final touches.

One thing though - one thing about the mod which I'm not so sure about yet, which is the instant appearance of Strider. I keep thinking: "Wait - where did that horse come from?". As I read, Dane can summon the pegasus to appear at his side & return to Avalon, so it should be fitting, but this horse-out-of-thin-air still looks a bit weird to me. (I don't really know what happens when he summons Strider in the comics, I haven't read the 90's Heroes for Hire or much else of post-80's Black Knight.)
Could some kind of special effect be added to have the model teleport in (a puff of smoke maybe?), or to make him gradually (but quickly) appear, as to make the arrival of the steed less sudden?

Good to hear that you dig the mod. I'm not sure but if I'm able to, I can perhaps add a teleport/smoke effect to Strider. I'm working on other characters right now, but I'll work on that when Mellomods delivers those new sword boltons so it'll be one complete package. Also, it has come to my attention that any of Black Knight's skins can be used as a mannequin. Pick whichever skin you want, copy and paste that skin into the mannequin folder, and rename it as "14901.igb."

Thanks, I'd really appreciate if you'll look into a Strider effect when you get to compile version 2. And great to find out that the skins can be used as mannequins!

I was wondering about one more thing. Say, you've selected the Sword of Light with the 'Choose your Weapon' power, but then you use the 'Cerebral Jolt' power on an enemy which features the Neural Sword. It seems to me that after the special attack, Dane keeps holding the Neural Sword instead of the Sword of Light. Is that intentional? Do the Neural Sword boost attributes automatically come into play instead of the Sword of Light boost attributes, or is the ongoing boost derived from the use of 'Choose your Weapon' and will the Sword of Light boost still be active despite seeing the Neural Sword on screen?

Quote from: Hobgoblin on January 07, 2014, 09:23AM
Thanks, I'd really appreciate if you'll look into a Strider effect when you get to compile version 2. And great to find out that the skins can be used as mannequins!

I was wondering about one more thing. Say, you've selected the Sword of Light with the 'Choose your Weapon' power, but then you use the 'Cerebral Jolt' power on an enemy which features the Neural Sword. It seems to me that after the special attack, Dane keeps holding the Neural Sword instead of the Sword of Light. Is that intentional? Do the Neural Sword boost attributes automatically come into play instead of the Sword of Light boost attributes, or is the ongoing boost derived from the use of 'Choose your Weapon' and will the Sword of Light boost still be active despite seeing the Neural Sword on screen?

That was intentional. It was to make it easier to switch weapons whenever you want - like say during battle, in case one doesn't feel like using the Choose Your Weapon action all the time. So to answer your question, the former. Once you use a power that belongs to a certain sword, whatever sword you were previously wielding cancels out, and you now wield the new sword, and have the new sword's boosts. It's an alternate (faster) way of choosing your weapon.

January 07, 2014, 10:05PM #188 Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 12:21PM by Outsider
MISTRESS DEATH

The female entity that Thanos and Deadpool has attracted has made her way to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Mistress Death (or just "Death" to some) doesn't have a large moveset, but she really doesn't need a large moveset. With invincibility, immortality, and the ability to instantly kill someone, playing as her is just unfair. But hey, life isn't fair, right? Go ahead and unbalance the Marvel Universe by playing as Death itself.

UPDATE: Added newest skins, added voice file, fixed spelling error at talents file. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Some of her powers can cause instant death.
-Abilities of Invincibility, Resurrection, Might, and Flight.
-15 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, animated mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #00.

MOVESET:
1. Rigor Mortis: Usually after one's death, she makes an enemy stiff and immobile for a time.
2. Second Wind: Resurrects all allies, while blasting enemies away in a radial blast.
3. Power Cosmic: Fires a special powerful beam that attacks enemies from the inside.
4. Touch of Death: Instantly kills a single enemy. (Doesn't work on boss villains.)
5. (Boost) Deadly Force: Increases her melee damage to her true degree.
6. (Boost) Cheating Death: Shares her invincibility with her allies for a very short time.
7. (Xtreme) Final Resting Place: Instantly kills all enemies, including bosses.

NOTE: For those that don't know, the second loading screen is of Death, and Marlo Chandler (Rick Jones' wife) who Death used as a host to hide from the Death God, Walker.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, hex-editing, etc.
Anderonbrazil & Aventureiromax - All skins, Deadpool Game HUD, mannequin

BUGS:
Reportedly, Mistress Death cannot get the demon leapers (at Mephisto's Realm) off of her when they latch on. Currently, I have no way of fixing this.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?v7f80d57i24xoz3

Excellent, downloading to play when i get the next chance.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

January 25, 2014, 02:45PM #191 Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 12:30AM by Outsider
NAMORITA

The New Warriors' roster just grew as the cousin of Namor the Sub-Mariner (and clone of Namora), the Atlantean known as Namorita is finally playable in MUA. While she doesn't have a large moveset, she has a nice variety of attacks, a quick knockback, and a blocking aura. Now she won't have to keep swimming around Atlantis waiting for you to heal Namor. She can now join the fight.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Atlantean Advantage (hold block and press jump during the Atlantis stages to gain a powerful boost).
-5 skins, 2 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses her in-game skin & HUD, and in-game Atlantis models & effects.
-Uses assigned number #155.

NOTE:
For her Atlantean Advantage to work, my special scripts package is required. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k (If you have the new EXG, then disregard as the EXG has these scripts included.)

MOVESET:
1. Mermaid Dive: Namorita lunges towards her enemy, knocking them back. Camouflages during charge.
2. Water Vortex: Releases a whirlpool of water to send enemies flying. Chargeable.
3. Toxic Skin: Namorita secretes corrosive acid onto an enemy that poisons him for a time.
4. Poseidon's Orb: Uses a powerful orb from Atlantis to attack multiple enemies. Hold and control.
5. (Boost) Walek Seaweed: Uses a rare Atlantean plant to give her party health regeneration for a time.
6. (Boost) H2O Boost: Rehydrates herself, and increases her melee damage, speed, and XP.
7. (Xtreme) Rise of Atlantis: Releases a lethal water blast that damages all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, etc.
AdrianoAp - Mannequin
JediSlayer - Fantastic Four skin
Deedooo - Bikini skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?02aluc79xc8060j

You have released some amazing new mods! I am really excited to see you made a Death mod, I can not wait to test her out!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Was there an update of John Wraith?  (I happened to notice that there was an edit of that post today.)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on January 25, 2014, 09:33PM
Was there an update of John Wraith?  (I happened to notice that there was an edit of that post today.)

Not yet, Fox. I just noticed one or two spelling errors when I was looking at it, so I edited it. I tend to edit and fix stuff like that if I notice it. When an update appears, it will be mentioned in bold text.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 25, 2014, 03:02PM
You have released some amazing new mods! I am really excited to see you made a Death mod, I can not wait to test her out!

I appreciate that, MP. I'm actually quite surprised by the number of mods and boosters within the year. (On January 28th, it will officially be a year since I registered here.)