The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Outsider, your mods are amazing! I'm testing the Shang-Chi mod. I really liked him. I prepared one skin for cloak and one mannequin. I prepared another skin for Dagger and corrected the bone problems in the feet of Dagger's MH skin. I made two more custom skins for the Arachne mod. And I'm trying to adjust the size of the skins to A-Bomb. This latter is more difficult than expected. A-Bomb's skin is above the graphic floor. I'll try to fix this right. Soon I will post these updates in my small pack. Little missing! Thanks for the great mods!

Quote from: Outsider on December 19, 2016, 01:52PM
I would look in the powerstyle file, as the flight move is there. I am currently looking for similarities and differences between those that can fly slow, and those that can't. Hopefully, I can find a solution. If you find one before I do, feel free to share. I will update her, and you'll be credited for the assistance.

EDIT: I've noticed that :warbird: Ms. Marvel, Siryn, and Exodus can fly slower. The similarity is that they use "fightstyle_default." Supergirl and M. Bison on the other hand cannot fly slow. Why? They use their own fightstyle (fightstyle_spgirl, fightstyle_bison). So, I've tried placing her flight entry into her fightstyle file instead, but that didn't work. Also, how did you get her freeze breath to put out fires?

I did look through the powerstyle, and fightstyle files.  There seems to be nothing in fightsyle that even has the word "fly" in it.  To test anyway, I edited the powerstyle and assigned her a different fightstyle, and it didn't fix it, it only changed her ground movements.  So, I kind of ruled that out- at least to the extent that if it's in there, it's not something I'm going to recognize. 

I compared Supergirl's powerstyle with a couple of other stock flying characters, and I didn't notice anything yet that would explain the difference.  I started to compare Ms. Marvel, but it occurs to me that she might not be the best example, as she flies when she's grounded as well, making her a special case.  I'll keep digging as well, with any luck between the two of us we'll find it.

I'll PM you later with the freeze breath change (and a couple of other tweaks) I made, I have to go back and look at exactly where it was.

Everyone, Selene has been updated, adding new Nova Roma skins by Aventureiromax, and Outsider's Trade has been upgraded to 2.0, adding new skins for Invisible Woman and Psylocke.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 19, 2016, 08:56PM
Outsider, your mods are amazing! I'm testing the Shang-Chi mod. I really liked him. I prepared one skin for cloak and one mannequin. I prepared another skin for Dagger and corrected the bone problems in the feet of Dagger's MH skin. I made two more custom skins for the Arachne mod. And I'm trying to adjust the size of the skins to A-Bomb. This latter is more difficult than expected. A-Bomb's skin is above the graphic floor. I'll try to fix this right. Soon I will post these updates in my small pack. Little missing! Thanks for the great mods!

That is excellent news, as Cloak has been needing a mannequin for a long time. I think I did alright with his skin, but I bet yours will be better. Good to hear that you've fixed the problem with Dagger, and that you're enjoying Shang-Chi. I am very proud of how that turned out. More skins for Arachne? Nice. Your additions have been most helpful.

Just wait until the end of the year when the Last Call comes out with my final mod...

Quote from: Outsider on December 22, 2016, 08:34PM
Everyone, Selene has been updated, adding new Nova Roma skins by Aventureiromax, and Outsider's Trade has been upgraded to 2.0, adding new skins for Invisible Woman and Psylocke.

That is excellent news, as Cloak has been needing a mannequin for a long time. I think I did alright with his skin, but I bet yours will be better. Good to hear that you've fixed the problem with Dagger, and that you're enjoying Shang-Chi. I am very proud of how that turned out. More skins for Arachne? Nice. Your additions have been most helpful.

Just wait until the end of the year when the Last Call comes out with my final mod...

Unfortunately, this is not good news, your retirement ....The forum will get very static without your contribution because I think it will hardly appear a modder with your talent and interest in innovating the content in the forum. But even so his legacy is incomparable. Thanks for all your effort, Outsider!

December 24, 2016, 01:31PM #994 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:06PM by Outsider
BRUCE BANNER

Here is a mod of the :hulk_icon: Hulk's alter-ego, Bruce Banner. You may wonder why would you want to play as Banner when the Hulk is way more fun. I like to look at it as -- why play as one kind, when you can play as both? Banner is a highly intelligent genius, right up there with Tony Stark, Reed Richards, and Victor Von Doom. He carries gadgets and weaponry that he calls "Bannertech." Now, you get to switch between brains and brawn! And wait until you witness his transformation into the Hulk! Check this mod out.

UPDATE: Fixed some animation issues found.

FEATURES:
-6 powers (+2 powers as Banner), 3 boosts (+1 boost as Banner), and an Xtreme for both Banner and Hulk.
-Abilities of Radiation Immunity (immune to radiation), Dominance (can taunt), and (as The Hulk) Might, Healing Factor, and Berzerker Strength (grows in size, strength, and speed, as his health decreases).
-2 hex-edited skins, 1 HUD, loading screen, icons, and sound/voice file. Plus alternate Banner skin.
-Replaces Hulk's primary skin with Blaw's highly detailed skin.
-Uses assigned number #170 (Shares with the Hulk).

MOVESET:
1. Teleporter Device: Uses his Bannertech device to teleport to multiple enemies, and uppercuts them.
1. Cyclone Punch: Double punch that will hit enemies in a small radius.
2. Old Power Taser: Fires from his inventive stun gun that stuns and knocks down enemies.
2. Seismic Stomp: Stomps the ground doing radial damage, and sends a shockwave forward.
3. Powderkeg Pound: Jumps and descends with a hard fist, for radial damage.
4. Raging Rampage: Charges forward, tackling an enemy and beating him mercilessly.
5. Concussive Clap: Claps his hands together, creating a concussive wave that blasts and stuns enemies.
6. Blaze of Anger: Smashes the ground causing huge ripples in the earth, causing radial damage.

7. (Boost) Transformation: Banner gets extremely angry, turning into the gamma-charged monstrosity known as The Hulk. Frightens enemies, lowering defense.
8. (Boost) Bannertech Field: Uses his force field generator to protect him from Hulk-level entities.
8. (Boost) Gamma Wave: Emits an aura of gamma radiation that harms enemies, and gains resistance.
9. (Boost) Bouncer Backup: Increases Defense to entire party for a time.

10. (Xtreme) Satelite Blast: Uses a satelite to blast enemies with gamma-charged lasers down at enemies.
10. (Xtreme) Hulk Smash: Leaps and descends doing massive radial damage, with a 25% chance of instant knockout.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, sounds, loading screen, hex-editing, effects recolor, earthquake script, etc.
BLaw - Hulk skin
Nowhere Man - Booster coding and effects
tubular spaceman - Transformation lines, alternate skin
epicanddragon94 - Carryguy_fightstyle files

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?13tsoefe6zowr8s

Everyone, the following mods have been updated: :cd: Cloak, Arachne, Sersi, and A-Bomb. Check out their sections.

And, just to inform you all -- my final mod (a.k.a. the Last Call) will be released on Saturday, December 31 to close out the year. Prepare to be shocked when you find out who the final character is. It will blow your damn minds!!!

Im guessing Stan Lee.. Excited! Can't want for Bruce to be released!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Hey Outsider! I just found a really hilarious bug with the new updated Cloak. When you activate the Intagibilty ability, you know the one that makes you walk through walks etc, when you activate it, and then you activate "Into the Shadows", and jump you will start to fly up the sky really fast, and it can't be stopped. So go really high and you can see all the map.

December 29, 2016, 05:30PM #999 Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 08:00PM by Outsider
BLACK WIDOW (Booster)

Well, it turns out the Stepford Cuckoos weren't my final booster after all. Introducing my small booster for Natalia Romanova -- the sexy Soviet spy turned classic Avenger known as :blackwidow: Black Widow. Has anyone noticed that she doesn't have her trademark Widow's Bite?!? Yeah, seriously. So, I went and did something about that. You're welcome.

FEATURES:
- New Power: Widow's Bite. Now has her signature weapon, firing electrostatic beams from her wrist gauntlets.
- Fixed up her talents file, including reducing damage of her "Knife Bomb."
- Renamed "Widow's Charm" to "Poisonous Charm."
- Grab Smash can now be upgraded.
- Added a loading screen.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Booster creation, loading screen

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?jc1aap712kugv09

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on December 29, 2016, 01:55AM
Damn, I can't wait to see who the final character is!

Outsider, Will you realise the mod of youself? Another form of OAA (One Above All) in MUA game is.... you?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Everyone, :cd: Cloak and Supergirl have been updated. Read below to see why Cloak was updated again...

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on December 29, 2016, 05:27PM
Hey Outsider! I just found a really hilarious bug with the new updated Cloak. When you activate the Intagibilty ability, you know the one that makes you walk through walks etc, when you activate it, and then you activate "Into the Shadows", and jump you will start to fly up the sky really fast, and it can't be stopped. So go really high and you can see all the map.

Fixed it. Intangibility now nullifies all other powers, preventing that glitch from ever happening again. Thanks for the report.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on December 29, 2016, 01:55AM
Damn, I can't wait to see who the final character is!
Quote from: Polygone on December 28, 2016, 04:26PM
Im guessing Stan Lee.. Excited! Can't want for Bruce to be released!
Quote from: Nigativ on December 30, 2016, 09:55AM
Outsider, Will you realise the mod of youself? Another form of OAA (One Above All) in MUA game is.... you?

I can tell you that the Final Mod is not of me -- though I admittedly like the concept, and I have a deep Batman-like voice, haha!
I personally can't wait to read the reactions after tomorrow, when the Last Call is released. It's going to shock everyone who the final character is!!!

As for the Bruce Banner mod, I would have liked to release him before the Last Call, but I haven't heard from the skinner "Dr. Bruce Banner" in quite some time...

I must admit, Outsider, it's a little bittersweet, but I'm really looking forward to your (LAST) reveal. :( :)

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

My guess is either:

1. The Purple Man (Kilgrave) which would compliment Jessica Jones and Luke Cage nicely, or...

2. Howard the Duck. Now that would definitely blow my mind...!

Can't wait to find out!

I have tried to make a mod of myself once, with the 3d model skind and all lol
But it wouldn't make any sense so I let it go.