The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 27, 2017, 08:16PM #1110 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 11:48PM by Outsider
LIU KANG

After the fall of the original Kung Lao at the hands of the undefeated four-armed Shokan prince Goro, Outworld had won nine fighting tournaments and was in prime position to take over Earthrealm, only needing one more victory. The Thunder God named Raiden had to desperately search for a champion to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Finally, he had found that one warrior in the Shaolin Monk of the White Lotus Society known as Liu Kang. And now, so have you. Go ahead and play as the man that (back by popular demand) was a collaboration between myself and Julio Cabral, ensuring one kick-ass mod as part of the Summer of Shadows event. Check it.

UPDATE: Turned "Shaolin Flame" boost into "Fire God" boost, added 2nd loading screen, changed icons.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-9 hex-edited skins, 7 HUDS, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #71 (Clashes with Grey Gargoyle only in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Flying Kick: Runs in and performs a devastating kick, knocking enemies back. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Low Fireball: Throws a dragon fireball that trips multiple enemies with fire damage. Also improves grab smash.
3. High Fireball: Throws a dragon fireball that can be done repeatedly. Also unlocks Air Fireball.
4. Shaolin Parry: Blocks an incoming attack, reversing damage, then counters with a 3-hit combo attack.
5. Bicycle Kick: Performs his trademark flurry of kicks for multiple damage.
6. (Boost) Mortal Kombat Champion: Unleashes his inner spirit. Gains points in strike, body, focus, & defense, and gains momentum.
7. (Boost) Fire God: Turns into alternate universe form, gains chance to set enemies on fire for a time. Power cost reduced to half, and gain some resistances.
8. (Fatality): Dragon Spirit: Turns into an actual dragon and burns all enemies violently.

CREDITS:
Julio Cabral - Mod creation & coding, Skins (MK2-MK3, Deception, MK4), some sounds, HUDs (Klassic and Original), most icons, Bicycle Kick skin segments, hex-editing, Dragon effect.
Outsider - Mod revision & coding, loading screen, HUDS (Deception, MK4, MK9, MKX, MK11), some icons, some sounds.
Aventureiromax - Skins (MK1, MK1 Alternate, MK9, MKX, MKX Dragon), mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Newer animations
Enchlore - MK11 skin
Escanor610 - Fire God skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?edz4drdo6wp2zo7

Yaay! Good job! You fix him completly.
I still can't believe he actually can do the bicycle kick lol. We almost left that out.
Small save: I made all the skins, except for the Original MK1; but I'm sure Max will release more skins soon enough.

June 28, 2017, 07:22AM #1113 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:25AM by AdrianoAp
No words for the work of you this incredible, the blows, the sounds, the Fatality is very well done
I also tested the other mods and they are amazing, congratulations and keep up the beautiful work

Very good ;) the bicycle kick worked perfect with these segments. Good job to those involved  :applause: :rockon:

I just dropped some skins for Liu Kang on my page ;) enjoy.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Hello, Outsider! How long!! I was a little absent but soon I will return to contribute our forum again. I am very impressed with your return to the empire modding and very happy for his releases. Your Liu Kang mod is pretty cool. They all are. Congratulations on this MK initiative! I'm looking forward to seeing the mods you're about to cast on your Summer of Shadows. Thanks!

Quote from: Julio Cabral on June 27, 2017, 08:33PM
Yaay! Good job! You fix him completly.
I still can't believe he actually can do the bicycle kick lol. We almost left that out.
Small save: I made all the skins, except for the Original MK1; but I'm sure Max will release more skins soon enough.

And he has -- good prediction. I still have to check on those skins he did.

Quote from: TheMK on June 28, 2017, 02:30AM
Epic!!! This is so awesome!!!

Good to hear you dig it. :fro:

Quote from: AdrianoAp on June 28, 2017, 07:22AM
No words for the work of you this incredible, the blows, the sounds, the Fatality is very well done
I also tested the other mods and they are amazing, congratulations and keep up the beautiful work

Thanks for that, Adriano. And you are doing a decent job with all of those mannequins. Well done.

Quote from: aventureiromax on June 30, 2017, 04:18AM
Very good ;) the bicycle kick worked perfect with these segments. Good job to those involved  :applause: :rockon:

I just dropped some skins for Liu Kang on my page ;) enjoy.

Yes, Julio was a huge help on that -- the move wouldn't have been possible without his segments. I will check out your skins for Liu Kang when I get a chance, as I've been very busy lately.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 03, 2017, 07:06AM
Hello, Outsider! How long!! I was a little absent but soon I will return to contribute our forum again. I am very impressed with your return to the empire modding and very happy for his releases. Your Liu Kang mod is pretty cool. They all are. Congratulations on this MK initiative! I'm looking forward to seeing the mods you're about to cast on your Summer of Shadows. Thanks!

I was wondering where you've been! Good to hear you're coming back soon. Yes, Julio Cabral and I have been working together on quite a few MK mods so far, including Shao Kahn (released on his thread) and Liu Kang. Mortal Kombat has been riding on a wave of momentum lately.

Thanks for the responses, everyone. Just to inform you, my booster for Black Widow has been updated, as there was an error in her talents file. To save time, when you download it, just overwrite the talents file. Nothing else changed.

In case anyone is curious, the Summer of Shadows event does indeed have some Marvel characters planned as well, but right now Mortal Kombat has my interest.

Speaking of Mortal Kombat, another kombatant (female this time) is coming sooner than you think... stay tuned.

July 04, 2017, 12:38PM #1118 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:07AM by Outsider
SONYA

It is July 4, Independence Day in America!!! But no need to wait for fireworks in the sky, because the first lady of Mortal Kombat is finally here -- Lieutenant Sonya Blade of the Special Forces, known simply in the games as Sonya. If you've ever played as her in the games, then you won't be disappointed playing as her here. The moves and powers are recognizable and accurate, the skins are off the hook and accurate, and she's ready to kick some ass... accurately. Try her out yourself, and... FIGHT!

UPDATE: Added MK9 skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality)
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, icons, loading screen, 2 mannequins & sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #151 (will clash with Goblin Queen in only mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Energy Rings: Fires pink sonic vibration-like projectiles of energy. Strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Leg Grab: Uses her leg strength to lift an enemy and slam him to the ground. Upgrades grab smash.
3. Rising Kicks: Kicks an enemy upward twice, followed by a short range energy ring blast.
4. Kiss-Off: Blows a kiss, sending fire damage to an enemy, causing them to burn for a time.
5. Babality: Mysteriously turns surrounding enemies into little babies, weakening their attack and defense. Won't work on bosses.
6. (Boost) Special Forces: Enhances the team with extra melee damage, and can sense enemies on the mini-map via Special Forces radar.
7. (Boost) Energy Shield: Uses her energy rings to form a personal shield that reverses damage back at attackers. Increases her maximum energy.
8. (Fatality) Kiss of Death: Blows a special kiss, creating a large energy field that crushes all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, HUDs, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins (except MK9), mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?nu2t005k1zi8vl4

July 04, 2017, 01:07PM #1119 Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:23PM by AdrianoAp
No time, I was going to post "Sonya Sonya Sonya" ... it seems a request attended kkkk
Congratulations and thank you.
Downloading;)

Excellent!!! Thank you so much for this, Outsider! ^_^

Good job with Sonya ;)

Come up with more characters and so we can start a new game as soon as possible :rockon: :naughty: :jumping:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Everyone, Liu Kang has been updated, featuring more skins and HUDs from MK9 and MKX. His herostat has changed as a result. And don't forget that my Black Widow booster was updated as well. For those who have it, only her talents file was fixed up.

So who's next as part of the Summer of Shadows event? It's another MK female, so brace yourself...

Quote from: AdrianoAp on July 04, 2017, 01:07PM
No time, I was going to post "Sonya Sonya Sonya" ... it seems a request attended kkkk
Congratulations and thank you.
Downloading;)

Well, I did say she was coming "sooner than you think" lol. Hope you enjoy it.

Quote from: aventureiromax on July 04, 2017, 06:18PM
Good job with Sonya ;)

Come up with more characters and so we can start a new game as soon as possible :rockon: :naughty: :jumping:

Your various (and numerous) skins are making that possible, so keep it up. Even if I can't make some of them, someone else will.

Quote from: TheMK on July 04, 2017, 06:08PM
Excellent!!! Thank you so much for this, Outsider! ^_^

You must be cloud nine with all of these MK mods being created. It would appear you've joined Marvel Mods at precisely the right time.

That's exciting news!!! I've got my fingers crossed for Jade! ^_^

July 05, 2017, 02:44AM #1124 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:55AM by Erik Lensherr
Sonya looks amazing! Another great job with Mortal Kombat character. I'm very busy and can't release mods as fast as I used to, but I also know that this team( you, aventureiromax and Julio Cabral) can keep this site alive, so no worries about it. :)