The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 30, 2017, 07:26AM #1140 Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 01:23AM by Outsider
CAMMY

What? You thought Chun-Li was the only female from Street Fighter that gets attention? Nope, because here comes the butt-kicking, butt-showing Brit from the UK known as Cammy White, known simply as Cammy. She's never had a large moveset in the games, but that doesn't stop her from being one of the better World Warriors. You'll recognize many of her signature moves in this mod, along with some beautiful skins. You'll admire her um... assets, but the Masters of Evil definitely won't. Check her out.

UPDATE: Updated her animations, added new skins & HUDs including SF6, changed icon banner, and now uses a music script. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Movement Speed (moves 10% faster) and Theme Music.
-9 skins, 7 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file featuring her voice from Super Street Fighter 4.
-Uses assigned number #201 (Will clash mannequins with Aurora).

MOVESET:
1. Cannon Spike: Flies upward with a kick, popping the enemy up.
2. Quick Spin Knuckle: Spins forward and hits a backfist attack.
3. Spiral Arrow: Spins her body forward and can kick multiple enemies. Trademark move.
4. Hooligan Combination: Flips forward and sweeps the enemy, or can connect to a leg throw slam, hitting nearby enemies.
5. (LVL 1 Super) Killer Bee: Gains attack speed and dodging. Cannot be grabbed or stunned.
6. (LVL 2 Super) Delta Red: Uses her military training to lead her team, raising attack damage, combo damage, combo XP, and can spot enemies via radar.
7. (LVL 3 Super) Spin Drive Smasher: Perform multiple special attacks with a smooth finish.

NOTE:
This mod uses one minute snippets of music from some of Capcom's Street Fighter games. I take no credit for any of these tracks.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins and mannequins except for SF6
UltraMegaMagnus - Newer animations
Escanor610 - SF6 skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?mzyc9ucem1zat5o

Good job...thanks one more time ;)  :applause: she so hot  :naughty: as I expected :D
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

So, who's next for the Summer of Shadows event? It's a Mortal Kombat character who is a lot tougher and cooler than he gets credit for, so I'm gonna make sure his mod is awesome.

Quote from: aventureiromax on July 31, 2017, 03:26AM
Good job...thanks one more time ;)  :applause: she so hot  :naughty: as I expected :D

Yeah, Cammy doesn't believe in wearing pants. :laugh: Good to hear that you dig the mod.

Quote from: TheMK on July 31, 2017, 05:29AM
Very nice!

The mod or her behind? :laugh: (I'm joking, everyone. Don't get sensitive.) Seriously, I like the way she came out, even though the Hooligan Combination could have been better.

Congratulations for another StreetFighter, I confess that caught me by surprise kkkk

The next Mortal Kombat mod is going well so far. Sometime this week, he could be released. As I've said, this kombatant is a lot tougher than people think he is... He's coming soon.

Quote from: AdrianoAp on August 02, 2017, 03:55PM
Congratulations for another StreetFighter, I confess that caught me by surprise kkkk

Thanks. That's now four Street Fighter characters one can play as. Mortal Kombat has them beat, though.

Also, I want to share with you all that the member called "TheMK" has read both of my Phantom Four novels, and loved them. He was nice enough to share his experience with you all here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10099.msg187530.html. I encourage you all to read these awesome books for yourself. With enough support, the "sons of darkness" will become known to the general public. If you've enjoyed my mods, then you'll certainly love my books. (http://www.phantom-4.com)

August 07, 2017, 02:57PM #1147 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:05AM by Outsider
STRYKER

Ladies and gentleman, The Outsider presents to you the bravest Mortal Kombat character of them all -- NYPD's own Kurtis Stryker, known simply as Stryker. Why do I say he's the bravest? Think about it: He knows he has no special powers (like Batman), yet he's tough enough to go into battle against deadly ninjas, cyborg assassins, elemental gods, powerful sorcerers, and huge four-armed monsters... now that's a bad-ass! So, I've made his mod to be bad-ass as well. With all of his signature moves from the games and more, this is one police officer the Masters of Evil do not want to mess with. If they break the law, he'll break their heads off! Show MUA the true meaning of police brutality, and download this cop.

(This mod is dedicated to my late cousin, Anthony Mclean. He served in the United States Army, was a member of the Green Berets, and later became a New York City police officer. He was unfortunately shot and killed in the line of duty. I was very young at the time and don't recall ever meeting him, but he was a hero. I respect him for that, and because of him, I can never truly hate cops -- I only hate the recent racist ones seen on the news lately. I support the decent cops out there risking their lives every day and night to protect & serve the people, and to uphold the law. Without them, there would be chaos. May he rest in peace.)

UPDATE: Updated his sound files to now feature his voice from MK9, & fixed up powerstyle file.

FEATURES:
-8 powers (4 of them through a boost), 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality) and Weapons Expert (+20% damage on weapons and throws).
-2 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #95 (will clash with Longshot in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Nightstick Spin: Moves in and spins his nightstick around, tripping enemies down. Strengthens Stage Fatality.
1. Baton Strike: Smashes enemies up close with nightstick, stunning them.
2. Gun Blast: Fires 3X from his 38 calibur handgun. Improves grab smash.
2. 5-O Charge: Runs in and pops enemies upward with nightstick batons.
3. Taser Shock: Fires an electric bolt from his taser, weakening defense for a time.
3. Riot Control: Whips both nightsticks around in a lethal radial attack.
4. Grenade Launch: Throws multiple grenades at enemies, exploding violently on impact.
4. Call 4 Backup: Turns enemies into police officers for a time.
5. (Boost) Bulletproof Vest: Defense rating and momentum increases, and becomes immune to projectiles or beams.
6. (Boost) Law Enforcement: Uses his nightstick batons in battle. Gains critical chance, and power cost is reduced. Powers during this boost are written in blue.
7. (Fatality) Death Penalty: Attaches powerful grenades to all enemies, then watch as they all violently explode.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, gun bolton, effects recolor, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins & mannequin
Julio Cabral - Nightstick boltons

BUGS:
There's a slight pause before Stryker pulls out his gun for the first time in any stage. That is because of the size of the gun bolton - not really a bug, but worth mentioning.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?kfu6mts7tpgwwwg

Awesome mod!

Sorry about your cousin. He was a hero.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on August 07, 2017, 07:56PM
Any Marvel character mods in the works?

Rest assured -- even though Mortal Kombat currently has my focus, I do have quite a few Marvel characters planned. One of them may be a secret mod that will require a password found at www.phantom-4.com.
Andersonbrazil and BaconWizard17 have supplied some skins to assist me with these. I will make the rest of the skins myself.
I wish I can give hints on who they are, but for now, they'll have to be shrouded in mystery...
When I am finished with Mortal Kombat, I'll work on the Marvel projects as they too are part of the Summer of Shadows event. Yeah, it's a big event that may even last a little after the summer.

Speaking of Marvel, at the CCC, I've erased some spots on the Marvel side that has been reserved for over a year but hasn't been used. It's not fair to keep them there, so I've erased them. There are currently 8 Marvel spots available now.

Glad to see some more MK fighters and happy to hear that more marvel characters are on the way.Sorry to hear about your cousin, I got some cousins in the police force up in D.C. and because of them, I will always respect real cops that protect and serve no matter race, religion, or gender.

Outsider, their Street Fighter mods are incredible. I really liked the mod Cammy. Congratulations! Soon I will return to share new skins, I will keep an eye on your mods list to cooperate with whatever is possible. Thanks for all your work!

Outsider's congratulations and thank you for more this MK character ... and the list increasing :)
It's a shame really what happened to your cousin, I also do not agree when I hear people talking badly about a generalized form of the police, in general they have my respect and admiration ... even the Brazilian police officers.

So I'm trying to add your catwoman mod but I'm having trouble modding it in! when I go out to pick my character, it's not in the selection screen. The game can see I replaced Mr. Fantastic with Catwoman but Catwoman is not showing up in hero selection, only her name and when I select that hero, the game crashes! Please help! I've followed this video on how to mod the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyMIbhKBOc and I did everything step by step! (I'm also new to modding MUA and I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my head around this.)