The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone, as part of my fixing up the talents files of my older mods, the following mods have been updated:
Hank Pym
Grey Gargoyle

I was clearly lying to myself -- the two above are not boosters, they are full mods, so I had to once again adjust the counts.

I STILL have a lot more updating of older mods and boosters to do, so these are only some of them. Download these important updates ASAP.

Quote from: MelloMods on June 10, 2019, 11:59AM
Are you updating ALL mods? If not, then will you have a list of all of the ones you've updated?

Also, are the mods in the crypt listed in any particular order? If you want, I can help you alphabetize them...

I don't think I can update ALL of them, since I've done so many. I think the later mods (after the Last Call) are fine, anyway.

The mods I'm doing are in chronological order, but Cloak was skipped, as I plan on doing more with him. Then I still have to update the boosters.

Feel free to create a list if you'd like. Probably would make it easier for people to know who I've updated if the list was all in one place.

Everyone, as part of my fixing up the talents files of my older mods, the following mods have been updated:
Akuma
Ant-Man
Arachne
Baron Zemo
:hulk_icon: Bruce Banner (Hulk)
Chun-Li
Exodus
Fixer
Goku
Gun Girls (Both)
Jessica Jones
M. Bison
:beetle: MACH-V
Mantis
Martian Manhunter
Poison Ivy
Quake
Radioactive Man
Shang-Chi
Shazam
Spawn
Typhoid Mary
Wrecker

Yeah, I know... that's a LOT of updates, but again, you only have to update the data folder. They improve their gameplay, damage output, etc. (The Stepford Cuckoos didn't need an update -- they're fine.) Download these important updates ASAP.

From the looks of things, I only have to update Outsider's Last Call and then the boosters. Hopefully, all of my mods that were done after the Last Call (including my Mortal Kombat mods) were done without the need of an update. Hopefully.

Now for the BIG news...

A trade deal has been reached between talented skinner/model converter Andersonbrazil and myself. As a result, some exciting things are coming your way. I can't say what I've asked him for, but what he's asked me for -- well, let's just say my very next mod will have the Masters of Evil seeing STARS... Stay tuned.

Thank you always for your hard work, Outsider :) your dedication to your craft is extremely admirable.

June 16, 2019, 09:44AM #1983 Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 03:18PM by Outsider
MOONDRAGON

Here comes a mod of Heather Douglas, the powerful daughter of Drax and former Avenger & Guardian of the Galaxy known as Moondragon. It is important for you all to know that this is NOT my mod. This was the work of Fox456, but he needed my help to fix her and make her better, which I did and finished her. Years ago, he asked me not to release her to the public -- that he wanted to do it after he looked through it. However, he has not been seen or heard from in nearly four years since then. And personally, I hate when my work goes to waste. After all, what's the point of working on something if it is never released? (I had this talk with MUALover in regards to Malice as well.) So, after years of holding out, I am now forced to break that promise and release Moondragon. So, check her out.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Flight.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #25.

MOVESET:
1. 5-Star Flurry: Launches a rapid series of punches and kicks.
2. Lunar Lift: Uses telekinesis to lift and throw both objects and enemies.
3. Spinning Dragon Kick: Executes a spin kick that damages enemies up to 4 times.
4. Crescent Blast: Releases a powerful kinetic force, causing knockback on enemies.
5. Moon Mist: Throws pellets that produce a dense fog and crystalize enemies.
6. Moonbeam: Fires a psionic energy beam that pierces through the first target and splits to other enemies.
7. (Boost) Defenders Unite!: Creates an illusion of one of her comrades from the Defenders to assist her in battle.
8. (Special) Mental Domination: Alters the minds of her foes, converting them to her team for a time.
9. (Boost) Blue Moon: Generates a psychic shield that deflects projectiles and damages all enemies that come nearby.
10. (Xtreme) Dragon of the Moon: Morphs into her dragonite form, and breathes intense fire at all of her enemies.

CREDITS:
Fox456 - Initial mod maker (creation & coding)
Outsider - Coding fixes & adjustments, Xtreme creation, loading screen, HUDs (except classic), hex-editing, etc.
MJFan - Classic skin
UltimateVenom - Classic HUD
???? - Other skins
MelloMods - Mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?6mmwvw1nbtfvoln

Great !!! I have to say it makes justice to the Character!! Another Guardian for the roster, with Bug and Jack Flag we can have the Abnett-Lanning Team complete!

I'm glad you finally released Moondragon. I used to keep in touch w/ fox456 (as in, if the site went down I could contact him via email). I recently reached out to him but had no luck getting a response back.

I know he'd been working on that Xtreme for quite some time. I think he'd be ok w/ you releasing the mod after 4 years of inactivity.

Who knows, maybe he'll login one day and find out that, despite putting it off for years, Moondragon was finally completed and released!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Everyone, Luna Snow and the :wolverine: Wolverine booster have been updated. The latter is a part of my fixing up my older mods & boosters, but in this case -- not just the data folder changed, so overwrite everything. With Luna, I just added a cool effect to her xtreme and altered her powerstyle file.

As soon as Anderson gives me the skins needed for a certain mod, I can work on this very intimidating character. Until then, I'll see if I can continue updating my older mods and boosters. Stay tuned.

Quote from: Jaybird on June 16, 2019, 11:17PM
Well, she's going on my Guardians roster now. :applause:

Yeah, Moondragon is better suited with the Guardians of The Galaxy than the Avengers in my opinion.

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on June 17, 2019, 02:51PM
Great !!! I have to say it makes justice to the Character!! Another Guardian for the roster, with Bug and Jack Flag we can have the Abnett-Lanning Team complete!

True that. Now if only someone can create those two... it's too bad that MelloMods & Sbarth13 aren't modding characters anymore. Either of them would have been the perfect pick for those characters.

Quote from: MelloMods on June 18, 2019, 05:13AM
I'm glad you finally released Moondragon. I used to keep in touch w/ fox456 (as in, if the site went down I could contact him via email). I recently reached out to him but had no luck getting a response back.

I know he'd been working on that Xtreme for quite some time. I think he'd be ok w/ you releasing the mod after 4 years of inactivity.

Who knows, maybe he'll login one day and find out that, despite putting it off for years, Moondragon was finally completed and released!

Yeah, hopefully Fox456 won't mind. Whenever I make a deal with someone, I try to keep my word. But when they disappear for a very long time, they are forcing me to make a decision. He should be proud of the end result.

Jill Valentine thought it was over...

She thought that when Raccoon City was blown and literally wiped off the map, the B.O.W. creatures that the Umbrella Corporation had created died along with the city.

She thought that she had seen the last of them. She was wrong...

The Umbrella Corporation holds many facilities outside of Raccoon City, and many deep, dark secrets are cloaked within a seemingly ordinary company.

In fact, as we speak, far off in the distance, faint sounds can be heard of metal clanking, as if someone is angrily banging on a steel door...

Roars of a certain B.O.W. that had been stalking Jill all over the now-destroyed city years ago can be heard, along with the familiar line of "S.T.A.R.S."

She thought that the large relentless monster was killed in the explosion, and he was... but Umbrella never said that they only created one...

That steel door containing the vile creature is not going to hold him in for much longer...

Sooner or later, he is going to be free. And her ultimate nightmare will return.

The Nemesis is coming, and no one is safe...

Wow, man!
A very dark climate stopped here!
I liked the introduction, very cool!

Ooh, Nemesis from Resident Evil. Will be interesting to see your take on him :D

are you going to make a blink mod, cause there one for xml2, wondering if blink could be in mua as well

SPIDER-MAN (Booster)

If your Spidey Sense was tingling and it led you here, then it's spot on. It came to my attention that because of all of the web-based character mods I've done, the one that started it all -- Peter Parker began to look bland and outdated by comparison. So, I've decided that your friendly neighborhood :spiderman: Spider-Man needed a kick-ass booster to show them all how it's done. Inspired by various video games featuring the webhead, I've added many things to make him even tougher and more versatile against numerous enemies. Spider-Man is one of the greatest super heroes of all time, and was voted #1 by several polls for being the most relatable -- as in the most human like us, suffering from real-life problems and situations. It's only fitting that I give him a cool booster. Check him out now, for with great power comes great respons.... oh, screw that! Just have some fun.

FEATURES:
- "Web Bullets" can now gain pyrokinetic, cryogenic, or electromagnetic properties, in addition to his normal webbing.
- New Power: "Web Bombs." Peter can launch special bombs that can trap multiple enemies in strong webbing for a time.
- Blaw's Symbiote booster is included.
- "Symbiote" is now called "Black Symbiote" and now has enhanced speed, damage, and energy regen when changing into the black suit. Also added effects.
- His "Bungee Bash" Xtreme now ends with him deploying a Spider-Drone that fires at enemies after he spins them in web sacks. Useful against bosses.
- Added two loading screens.
- Added more sounds.
- Added web shield effect when blocking.

NOTE:
There is currently no Spider-Drone model converted, so currently he is using Ant-Man's carpenter ant, renamed as "models/effects/spider_drone." Will update if things change.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Booster creation & coding, new effects, loading screens, adjusted sounds
Dr. Bruce Banner - Carpenter Ant model
Blaw - Symbiote booster

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3udpiu28v92ljq4