Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Saw you already added a Batman Beyond looks great! Look forward to your continued HUD work and Skins.

NEW HUD!

:scarletw:Scarlet Witch First Class :scarletw:

As requested by dameshudson13, here it is a hud for DeeDoo's Scarlet Witch First Class Skin. You can get it at the huds section.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on January 18, 2015, 11:57AM
NEW HUD!

:scarletw:Scarlet Witch First Class :scarletw:

As requested by dameshudson13, here it is a hud for DeeDoo's Scarlet Witch First Class Skin. You can get it at the huds section.

It's absolutely wonderful! :D Thank you!!

NEW HUDS!

Aquaman Classic

Martian Manhunter Classic

These are part of the DC huds requested by ndp, more is yet to come. You can get them at the huds section.

Thank you very much these all look great. Look forward to more of your skins and huds.

January 21, 2015, 10:34PM #65 Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:43AM by Maegawa
Version 1.1

CHANGES IN VERSION 1.1
- Comic book mission cover included, I removed the patch and included it in the booster so you don't need to download additional files.
- Fixed icons, the previous ones had a flaw that made them to be too moved to the right, fixed, now their position is balanced.
- 3 alternate mannequins: Original, Gatherer and Martian Manhunter.

NOTES
- This booster requires the original Vision mod by idrinkdrpepper and the Official Characters 1.3 mod to be installed first.

FEATURES
- 1 comic book mission for :vision: with unique dialogues and a cover (replaces :pman: mission).
- 1 new skin for :ultron:.
- 2 new loading screens: 1 for Martian Manhunter and 1 for :vision:.
- 3 alternate mannequins: Original, Gatherer and Martian Manhunter.
- 4 hex-edited skins on PS2 format.
- 5 new huds: 1 for Martian Manhunter, 1 for :ultron: and 3 for :vision:, all hex-edited if I may add.
- New effects for Solar Spray Move.
- New Iconset.
- Recolored effects for :ultron:.
- Renamed powers and descriptions.

RENAMED POWERS:
- Solar Spray: Fires a spray of solar energy, causing knockback.

- Physical Disruption: Using his optical scanners, Vision targets a critical point of the enemy, then passes a part of his body to the latter, charging him with explosive energy that blows up after a time.

- Ground Blast: Vision absorbs solar radiation and redirects it to the ground, damaging nearby enemies and reducing their attack speed.

- Massive Slam: Leaps into the air and slam into the ground at maximum density, knocking back nearby enemies.

- Solar Beams: Vision shoots solar energy beams from his eyes which can split off and hit multiple enemies.

- Super-Dense Android: Vision becomes massively dense, resisting all damage, especially from melee attacks.

- Intangible Android: Vision becomes intangible, allowing him to phase through objects. Also adds energy damage to attacks and increases energy resistance for Vision and his allies.

- Air Strike: Vision uses his computer brain to call in an airstrike, doing energy damage and stunning all enemies on screen. Already stunned enemies will take a critical hit for 50% of their current health.

RENAMED COSTUME PASSIVE:
- Resistance: Thanks to his density alteration, Vision can become as hard as diamond, increasing his resistance.

KNOWN BUGS:
- In his comic book mission, when you reach the door you need to press a button to go to the boss area, you won't go there. For now you can use his Intangible Android move to pass through the door and go to the boss area. I don't know how to fix it, feel free to do so.

PREVIEWS

New icons:

New huds:

Solar Spray effect:

Ultron's recolored effects and new skin:

Comic book mission cover:

Loading Screens:

CREDITS
- aventureiromax: Martian Manhunter skin.
- boreman: Gatherer skin.
- iammingy: loading screen tutorial.
- idrinkdrpepper: original :vision: mod.
- Jeanfan321: recoloring effects tutorial.
- Maegawa: comic book mission and cover, new icons, hex-editing, new huds, new effects, loading screens, and renaming.
- Odinson012: Ultron-9 skin.
- Overload: original :vision: mannequin.
- Teancum: Original skin.
- venom64: comic book mission tutorial.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.

Vision booster added to the miscellaneous section, release post above.

Parece ser legal. vou tentar depois!

Valeu gente :D

NEW HUDS!

:quicks: :gambit: :polaris: All New X-Factor :polaris: :gambit: :quicks:

As requested by dameshudson13, huds for Gambit, Polaris and Quicksilver in their All New X-Factor uniforms. You can get them at the huds section.

Great job with Vision! I like him :)

Can't wait to play when I get home the Manhunter and Ultron looks great!

Thanks ndp, that Ultron-9 skin is all thanks to Odinson012 for converting the model and giving me permission to use it in my booster, not only him, but everyone whose work is included in it, my sincere thanks to all of you!

January 22, 2015, 12:36PM #74 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 12:45PM by Maegawa
Vision booster version 1.1 released, click here for details.