BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: maximoff on June 22, 2018, 02:38PM
I was JUST thinking last night how I wish there was a PS2 MCU Thor skin, and here he is.

Thank you as always, BaconWizard! You're my favorite skinner!

Wow that's high praise! Thank you!

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on June 22, 2018, 03:52PM
Thank you for Thunderstrike! Like I said to you privately, I see the finalized model for Eric Masterson here, as a nice compromise between the designs of his traditional costume & his tenure as Thor in the comics. Nice to have a replacement costume for Thor, considering Beta Ray Bill has since become his own playable character mod over the past few years :D

Thank you! I certainly feel like that was the best possible version given the model limitations

June 23, 2018, 05:23PM #391 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:21PM by BaconWizard17
Mon-El

Here's Mon-El, as requested by Ceamonks890. The download includes instructions for the cape

-Modern

The wallpaper used in the background of this preview image is my own creation. Please do not use it without my permission.

Wolverine's section has been updated with one more skin, Patch (Tuxedo), which was also a request by Ceamonks890. It currently doesn't have an eye patch bolton, but I'm working on getting one.

Check it all out here

Those are pretty cool! Mon-El could be featured in a Superman mod update. It's a very clever use of the model (it's Angel, right?).

June 23, 2018, 07:48PM #394 Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:20PM by BaconWizard17
Thank you! Yes, it's Angel. He had the space for the logo on the chest, and I took advantage of it

If you plan to update Superman, give me a heads up. I have tons of ideas for skins for him

June 29, 2018, 12:04PM #395 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:22PM by BaconWizard17
STARFIRE

Here are Starfire's skins. Look for them in hemlot's upcoming mod for XML2

-Civilian
-Classic
-DCUO
-Flashpoint
-Injustice
-Judas Contract
-Rebirth
-Young Justice

The wallpaper used in the background of this preview image is my own creation. Please do not use it without my permission

Updates from me: I will be going to Russia on July 6, and I will be gone in the meantime until July 19th. I'll try to keep up as best as I can

Thank you very much! I really love the way they turned out. I love them all, but my favorite is the Young Justice one. The Flashpoint one is really great. I think the Flashpoint universe could be the equivalent of the "Age of Apocalypse".

Are you going to Russia for the World Cup?

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 23, 2018, 07:48PM
Thank you! Yes, it's Angel. He had the space for the logo on the chest, and I took advantage of it

If you plan to update Superman, give me a heads up. I have tons of ideas for skins for him

I intend on updating or tweaking most mods released so far (Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Lex Luthor). Perhaps Batman is the one I'll tweak the least (I'm not too sure of the cable power, but other than that I really like how he came out), but I'd still like to take another look at him.

Very nice Stafire skins as usual, I'd love more DC Heroes too^^

hemlot feel free to use my voice pack for any update for ur mods, I'd love to see new update for DC mods :)

Quote from: hemlot on June 29, 2018, 12:21PM
Thank you very much! I really love the way they turned out. I love them all, but my favorite is the Young Justice one. The Flashpoint one is really great. I think the Flashpoint universe could be the equivalent of the "Age of Apocalypse".

Are you going to Russia for the World Cup?

Young Justice is my favorite too. I'm going to Russia to visit my grandparents actually. Unfortunately, I won't make it to any World Cup games.

Quote from: X-Men 55 on June 29, 2018, 12:34PM
Love the Wolverine suit. :wolverine:

Thanks! I think he turned out pretty well

Quote from: hemlot on June 29, 2018, 12:40PM
I intend on updating or tweaking most mods released so far (Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Lex Luthor). Perhaps Batman is the one I'll tweak the least (I'm not too sure of the cable power, but other than that I really like how he came out), but I'd still like to take another look at him.

I'd gladly make fresh skins for all of them

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on June 29, 2018, 12:59PM
Very nice Stafire skins as usual, I'd love more DC Heroes too^^

As hemlot makes more DC mods, I'll make more DC skins

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 29, 2018, 01:51PM
I'd gladly make fresh skins for all of them

That's great!

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 29, 2018, 01:51PM
As hemlot makes more DC mods, I'll make more DC skins

The only reason I keep modding is because you keep skinning.

I have added two new skins to Storm's section, Cinematic (Days of Future Past) and Ultimate 2, both of which were requests by Boycus730. Check them out here here!

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 03, 2018, 01:57PM
I have added two new skins to Storm's section, Cinematic (Days of Future Past) and Ultimate 2, both of which were requests by Boycus730. Check them out here here!

Thank you so much! Can't wait to get home and use them!