The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
All the greats comeback. JayZ, Jumpman Jordan, Ali, and most important and greatest of all Jesus. We know he still is coming back one more time so you can too brother.

Quote from: ndp on February 05, 2017, 03:04PM
All the greats comeback. JayZ, Jumpman Jordan, Ali, and most important and greatest of all Jesus. We know he still is coming back one more time so you can too brother.

I don't think I deserve to be placed in the same sentence as those legends (especially the Lord), but I get what you're saying. I could possibly mount a modding comeback someday. No time soon, but perhaps someday.

February 08, 2017, 10:00PM #1037 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 02:07PM by Outsider

Within the famous graveyard known as The Outsider's Crypt, there is a hidden chamber that was discovered last month by only a few people while downloading the Last Call. Everyone knows that I like to shock people -- it's what I do :king: (evil laugh). But perhaps I hide my secret stuff too well. So, I've decided to show you what lies within the eerie tomb. Here are the secret mods that are no longer hidden.

GWENPOOL

Secret Mod 1 was Gwen Poole, the hilarious mercenary trapped in the world of Marvel Comics known as Gwenpool. She is fully aware that you're modding this game, so she'd be rather surprised if you didn't download her.

UPDATE: Added Winter skin & HUD, added more passives. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-2 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #129 (Shares with Mockingbird. Will clash at mannequin.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screen, HUDs (Masked & Unmasked), icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, 4th Wall dialogue, etc.
Julio Cabral - Masked skin
Andersonbrazil - Unmasked skin, mannequin
ProfEscanor - Evil & Winter skins & HUDs
MelloMods - Kree machine gun boltons
Jonnydragon88 - Initial voice file & breaks

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?y1o4y1sib4c4yuc

GRIM REAPER

Secret Mod 2 was Eric Williams, the evil villainous brother of Wonder Man known by many of the Avengers as the Grim Reaper. Terrorize your enemies with the scythe-wielding fiend right now. This could get ugly.

UPDATE: Skins and animations have been updated with rotating scythe. Herostat has changed. Be warned, however, that he cannot pick up weapons. See the "BUG" note for details.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-2 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #139 (Shares with Spawn. Will clash at mannequin.)

NEEDS:
His classic and MUA2 skins.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Skins, mannequins
UltraMegaMagnus - MUA2 rotating blade anims

BUG:
Absolutely DO NOT attempt to pick up weapons as Grim Reaper, as it will freeze the game. However, he can still grab objects to throw and can still disarm enemies. Those weapons he disarmed will appear invisible.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?h7kvlfqoqkjc984

SLEEPWALKER

Secret Mod 3 was the alien from the Mindscape dimension that lives in the mind of Rick Sheridan -- the forgotten hero Sleepwalker. Now you can haunt the minds of the Masters of Evil without needing a password.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, and sound/voice file, featuring the voice of the legendary Vincent Price.
-Uses assigned number #236 (Shares with Daken. Will clash at mannequin.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, some effects, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Skins, mannequin, HUDs

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?7fyvg7db7osg6a6

ABIGAIL WHISTLER

Secret Mod 4 was the kick-ass character played by Jessica Biel that appeared in the awful movie Blade: Trinity -- Abigail Whistler. If you don't know or forgot who she is, click on these links: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/abigailwhistler.htm & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHtfbDnd8pk

FEATURES:
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #133 (Shares with Guardian. Will clash at mannequin.)

NEEDS:
Black bow bolton (Right now, she's using Viking Archer Bow until a better model bolton comes along.)

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses 60 seconds of "Ya Mama (Push The Tempo)" by Fatboy Slim. I claim no credit for this track.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, all skins, loading screen, icons, HUDs, sounds, mannequin, hex-editing, some effects, etc.
Blaw - Quiver bolton

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?in74zk2972141r5

AGENT CARTER

Secret Mod 5 was Margaret Elizabeth "Peggy" Carter, the legendary barrier-breaking trailblazer from the 1940's known as Agent Carter. Now Captain America's favorite girl is no longer hidden.

UPDATE: Added some effects and adjusted powerstyle & entities files.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme. Has Leadership ability.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file voiced by Hayley Atwell.
-Uses assigned number #19 (Shares with Doctor Doom. Will clash at mannequin.)

NOTE:
Agent Carter has special conversations with Nick Fury, Edwin Jarvis, Captain America, and Tony Stark -- all at Stark Tower.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses 60 seconds of the song, "It's A Good Day" by Peggy Lee. I claim no credit for this track.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, conversations, etc.
Julio Cabral - Skins, Machine Gun bolton
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin, Handgun boltons
Aventureiromax - Shotgun bolton

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?zjr2493v3icnwlj

CONAN THE BARBARIAN

Secret Mod 6 was the classic Cimmerian warrior from the Hyborian Age known as Conan the Barbarian. He has been officially licensed as a Marvel character many times, so you can have him slay numerous minions and not feel out of place.

FEATURES:
-2 hex-edited skins, 1 HUD, loading screen, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file voiced by Ron Perlman.
-Uses assigned number #122 (Shares with MACH-V. Will clash at mannequin.)

NOTE:
Though the skins look like Arnold Schwarzenegger's version, I used Ron Perlman for his voice, as I think he sounds better as Conan.

SPECIAL NOTE:
His "Ready For War" boost will play the Conan The Barbarian theme song for less than 60 seconds. I claim no credit for the track.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screen, icons, HUD, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins, mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3kv03c8tquoj593

NIGHTWATCH

Secret Mod 7 was Dr. Kevin Trench, the forgotten hero who was unfairly prejudged as a second-rate Spawn then horribly retconned as a villain -- known as Nightwatch. I've undone all of that nonsense and redeemed him as the cool character he was meant to be.

SPECIAL NOTE:
I've written a special fanfic entitled Nightwatch: The Redemption. I invite you all to read it before you play as this mod, so that you know the backstory as well as his unfortunate comic history: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13555337/1/Nightwatch-The-Revelation OR https://archiveofourown.org/works/23712409

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin (Outsider's first!) and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #167 (Shares with Magik. Will clash at mannequin.)

NOTE:
Has a special conversation with Shocker, which replaces the one the latter has with Human Torch. (Outsider's first special convo!)

NEEDS:
Some of his guns do not have left-hand versions, so some powers look strange. If someone could create them, it would certainly help.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins, loading screen, icons, HUDs, mannequin, sounds, hex-editing, some effects, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Bazooka boltons, tips on mannequin creation
BaconWizard17 - Tips on mannequin creation
Andersonbrazil - Cable gun bolton
BLaw - Beam Cannon bolton
Teancum - War Machine shoulder boltons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?idwlsg64h4lqss0

It is my hope that you all enjoy these mods. It was fun keeping them a really cool secret for as long as I have.

Everyone, the following has been updated...

Martian Manhunter: Added 5 more morphs (Artemis, Sinestro, Captain Atom, Darkseid, & Brainiac), making it 17 total. Added Aventureiromax's VU skins and mannequin.

Arachne: After viewing Andersonbrazil's video, I noticed that she had a huge delay after using her Web Beam power. I have fixed the animations, so no more of that.

Outsider's Trade 3.0: Added were two skins and a mannequin of DC's Harley Quinn in her Suicide Squad costume! They are fully functional with Blaw's mod of her. Thanks to Aventureiromax for the pleasant surprise. Added Storm's African Goddess skin so now the skirt is removable. Added five more skins from 1st Trade that were previously omitted, making it 3.0. I've also added a visual to it's post.

Outsider, I felt honored that you watched my gameplay, thank you! I forgot to pass on feedback to you from other characters. The Martian Hunter initiates the animation of flight of one form, and it changes the animation when it strikes in the air. I know that it isn't your, but maybe in your booster you can help. Thanos has a bug in his grabsmash. Can you help solve this? I noticed (SPOILER)'s mannequin is wrong. I'll send you a PM with the correct mannequin link. Thanks for all your Outsider updates!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 19, 2017, 04:19AM
Outsider, I felt honored that you watched my gameplay, thank you! I forgot to pass on feedback to you from other characters. The Martian Hunter initiates the animation of flight of one form, and it changes the animation when it strikes in the air. I know that it isn't your, but maybe in your booster you can help. Thanos has a bug in his grabsmash. Can you help solve this? I noticed (SPOILER)'s mannequin is wrong. I'll send you a PM with the correct mannequin link. Thanks for all your Outsider updates!

No problem, Anderson. Oh, and sorry about editing your post, as I didn't want any spoilers revealed.

I have noticed that Martian Manhunter's flying animations are fine if you are jumping straight up. (He uses Magneto's animations.) However, if you're jumping forward or in a certain direction, he'll take a strange pose unto you strike. Then, he'll take the correct stance. Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to fix this... not yet, anyway.

Thanos? Actually, MelloMods created that mod. I only enhanced MUALover's Infinity Gem booster for him, but I'll take a look when I get a chance.

As for the... other character you mentioned, that character didn't have a mannequin, so I just placed a skin there as a placeholder until someone creates a mannequin. Good to hear that you're creating one, as there are still some mods of mine that needs one.

Future plans for a squadron supreme member (hyperion, nighthawk,power princess)?

Quote from: Mark Moore on February 26, 2017, 02:09PM
Future plans for a squadron supreme member (hyperion, nighthawk,power princess)?

Sorry, but I'm retired, so no new projects. I am thinking about mounting a temporary comeback someday, but certainly not for right now. Too busy.

Right now, the only active modders are Julio Cabral and Erik Lensherr, so you should ask either one of them. Cabral is working on Judge Dredd, and Lensherr is planning for DC's Doomsday but is currently sick. You can place your request in the Big Mod Request Thread. And, I did create some loading screens for some Squadron Supreme members -- take a look through my Creation Station, as they are scattered around there. (Link below.)

Everyone, Secret Mod 2 has been updated with a new mannequin by Andersonbrazil.

I have reached out to Dr. Bruce Banner for an update on the progress of the skins -- the ones that are part of our trade deal. He has yet to respond, so unfortunately, I still cannot release my mod of Bruce Banner just yet. We'll just have to remain patient.

I recommend seeing the movie Logan, as I thought it was an excellent film. Plenty of action, but not your typical super hero flick. In fact, I would say it's not really a super hero flick at all. I'm not going to spoil it for you all, but I enjoyed it. One of the better Marvel films from Fox. Evidently, the mature rating works for them.

Since retiring from actively modding, I have been answering a lot of modding questions lately. I hope that more and newer modders emerge to help keep the site alive. If you are interesting in learning how to mod, it's not too late. Check out the Knowledge Base for a variety of tutorials, then start by tweaking others' mods to your liking to get a feel for it. That's how I started.

And finally, I have a big announcement coming up soon for the near future, and trust me, it won't be an April Fools' joke...

"Greetings, Earthlings. I am Uatu, the Watcher.
I inform you all that a mysterious entity with whom you are quite familiar has been watching events within your community.
An evil laugh can be heard from the darkest regions...
There will be an event taking place at the season when your planet is warmest... and it will bring forth a harvest of unknown size.
Due to my vow of non-interference, I cannot divulge any detailed information.
Your people must exercise patience until the first day on the month of showers.
For on that day, an announcement will be made in regards to this event.
Your alliance against the villainy of Dr. Doom hangs in the balance.
That is all."

Quote from: Outsider on March 10, 2017, 01:11PM
There will be an event taking place at the season when your planet is warmest... and it will bring forth a harvest of unknown size.
Well, is 36º of temperature here in my country so. . .technically the event should take place like right now for me lol

From the sounds of it, its clearly going to be a villain character, if that description of an evil laugh is any indication.