The Ragin' Cajun is here with a slew of new tricks up his sleeve! Various new card throws and staff attacks will keep the baddies jostled with stuns, trips, and knock back. Throw trick cards that hit enemies around corners or close the distance and lay a beating with fun new staff attacks. Ante-up and show Apocalypse it's time time to fold! Abilities AttacksDealers Choice
(Card Shuffle) Gambit throws homing, charged cards in a spread.
Changes - Cards now have random velocity
- Cards have slight knock backStaff Assault
Multiple energized staff attacks in quick succession.
Changes - Attack speed increases with each level
- Improved hit radius accuracy4 Ace Split
Gambit throws a trick ace, that splits into multiple stunning cards.
Changes - New AbilityStaff Sweep
A radial sweep, that trips enemies.
Changes - New AbilityWild Cards
Throws two charged cards that detonate with a large blast radius.
Changes - New AbilityKinetic Flury
A rapid flury of staff strikes.
Changes - New AbilityHigh Card Flush
Gambit throws energized cards in the air that rain down on surrounding enemies.
Changes - New AbilityXtremes52 PICKUP
Throws cards into the air which rain down on enemies, before delivering a powerful staff slam.
Changes - Now does 2 strikes at half damage
- Improved radius
- Does knock backPRINCE OF THIEVES
Improves Techbit, Health Pack, and Energy Pack drops.
Changes - NoneBoostsEnergy Fury
Gives bonus energy damage to Gambit's melee attacks, and improves attack rating.
Changes - Only applies to Gambit
- Bug Fix, Adds the intended amount of damage
- Bug Fix, Only adds damage to melee attacksEnergy Form
Turns parts of Gambits body into energy improving attack, defense, attack, and movement speed
Changes - Reduced movement speed
- Also improves attackPassivesSwift Hands
Adds to attack rating and attack speed
Changes - New AbilityKinetic Combat
(Energy Combat) adds energy damage to all non-powered melee attacks
Changes - Bug Fix, Adds correct amount of damageEvade
Increases chance to evade incoming melee attacks
Changes - NoneCard Mastery
adds damage and crit chance to all projectile card attacks
Changes - NoneMutant Mastery
increases EP regen rateOther Features
- All passives require 3 less skill points
- Many minor changes to abilities that are not listed such as damage, EP cost, added sounds, improved effects, etc
- Features additional skins made by members of the modding community