Genetically cloned from Nathan Summers, the child who would grow up to be the time-travelling anti-hero known as Cable, under the assumption the original Nathan would perish to the techno-organic virus, the clone found itself dealing with a tough existence from the get-go when the original Nathan managed to pull through the worst of the virus.
But just before the Askani could do anything about the now completely redundant clone, their base was attacked by their reality's version of Apocalypse and not knowing any better, took the clone of Nathan under the assumption he was the original one.
Naming the clone Stryfe, Apocalypse would raise and encourage the clone's more uglier personality traits in the eventual hopes that he would take control of the young man's enhanced body and vast power for himself, when the time came.
Many years later, Stryfe would uncover Apocalypse's deception as his very sense of being was attempted to be forced out for Apocalypse's own.
Impressively fighting back the forced intrusion with his incredible psychic abilities, Apocalypse would ultimately be destroyed by his own forces as Stryfe was taken into care by a remorseful minion of Apocalypse called Ch'Vayre, eventually becoming the new military leader of the dictatorship born from Apocalypse's eradication (driven insane over time under the belief that he was the original Nathan Summers and not Cable).
After decades of fighting and various unimportant events, he would ultimately go back in time to the era of heroes and pursue Cable (founding the Mutant Liberation Front and creating the incredibly deadly, mutant-killing Legacy Virus as he became one of the most dangerous villains the X-Men had ever faced).
Informed by Kang the Conqueror of a serious anomaly in time that would wipe out everything that ever happened or will occur if left unchecked, Stryfe joined the conqueror's group of time-displaced individuals in a desperate attempt to preserve their own timelines from being erased by the actions of Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil group formed for short-sighted, power hungry goals.
Arriving in the year 2006 alongside the other Chronos Corps members, Stryfe puts his personal vendettas aside as he prepared to face the threat head on...
BUGS: Unfortunately the effect generated on Stryfe's head briefly for Power 3 (reused from Whiteking's Emma Frost mod), doesn't display the texture properly and causes brief issues with other environment textures if the power is spammed too excessively. Nothing I could do to fix this problem.
-5 powers, 4 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, flight, leadership, 15% faster than non super-speed powered characters, 100% chance of resurrection (except in bottomless pits), 50% resistant to physical and energy damage, immunity to mind control and psychic damage
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using Daniel Riordan's voice from X-Men Legends 2.
-Uses assigned number #63 (will clash with Namor and the ED-209 from RoboCop in mannequin).
Block + Jump (Overriding Will)- Stryfe uses his vast telepathic powers to take control of enemy minds for 15 seconds for his own twisted amusement.
Block + Action (Psychological Terrors)- Stryfe uses his vast telepathic powers to generate realistic illusions before enemies, causing them to completely flee in fear of him.
Block + Light Attack (Psychic Blindspots)- With great reluctance, Stryfe uses his vast telepathic powers to render himself and allies invisible to enemies, increasing critical hit chances and revealing enemy positions on the map to teammates via his intuitive aptitude and mind links.
1. X-Cutioner's Rage: Stryfe uses his vast telekinetic power to expel a short-ranged radial blast, dealing physical damage to surrounding foes.
2. Terrifying Grip: Stryfe uses his vast telekinetic power to hold an unlucky foe in place, dealing psychic damage to foes initially from shock before flinging them away like a toy, dealing physical damage. Can also grab objects with this power.
3. Concussive Psychic: Stryfe generates strong concussive telekinetic blasts from his brain, dealing physical damage as foes are knocked into the air. Upgrade power to fire more telekinetic blasts at once!
4. Brainless Vegetable: Stryfe uses his powers to generate a massive radial burst of telekinetic energy, dealing psychic damage which temporarily holds enemies in place as they're briefly incapable of thinking.
5. Psychic Bomb: Stryfe uses his powers to deal a far stronger radial telekinetic attack, dealing psychic damage to foes whilst using his telepathy to reduce their damage output temporarily via psychically manipulating their overall confidence.
6. (Boost) Enlightening Energies: Stryfe's overall energy cost for powers is reduced temporarily as he absorbs more psychic energy from defeated foes.
7. (Boost) Mental Safeguards: Knowing there's strength in numbers, Stryfe uses this inherent knowledge to his advantage as he uses his telepathic abilities to render allies immune to mind control and resistant to various damage types.
8. (Debuff) Brain Fog: Stryfe uses his vast telepathic powers to erase specific enemy memories, effectively nullifying their powers.
9. (Boost) Omega Level Defences: Stryfe generates an incredibly durable shield of telekinetic power around him, deflecting all projectile attacks and effectively making him invincible for a time.
10. (Xtreme) Legacy Virus: Stryfe uses his telekinesis to safely release a less lethal strain of the infamous virus across a specific distance, causing internal physical damage to all nearby enemies over time as their mental faculties are slowed by the virus.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, icons, secondary Stryfe voice file etc
BaconWizard17- Stryfe XML2 Classic caped and no cape skin variants, HUDs, mannequins
Outsider- Provided loadscreen from other sources, assistance with fixing gameplay bugs
Raven Software- Powerstyle coding and effects for various powers, primary Stryfe voice clips
UltraMegaMagnus- MFF Stryfe cape and no cape skin variants, HUDs, mannequin
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gyn2yni95l5yinr/Stryfe_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file