The main protagonist of the long-running crossover video game franchise, Kingdom Hearts, Sora was initially just an ordinary fourteen year old kid who grew up on the tropical Destiny Islands with his best friends, Riku & Kairi.
The trio of friends longing to venture outside their home ever since they learned Kairi wasn't originally from their 'world', they set to work on putting a raft together and venture off for parts unknown.
However, their wish wouldn't end up going the way they intended it to go (as a mysterious supernatural storm ravaged the islands, separating them as Sora was left to fend for himself against mysterious creatures known simply as the Heartless, before soon knowing no more as Destiny Islands was seemingly wiped from existence).
Ending up in the world known as Traverse Town, Sora would quickly encounter characters from the Final Fantasy franchise as well as Disney's Donald Duck & Goofy, uncovering through his new allies that the strange sword-like weapon he possessed was called a 'Keyblade', being the first recorded wielder of such a weapon in decades.
Understanding his newfound responsibility to protect the many worlds out there from the Heartless, Sora joined Donald & Goofy on their quest to find their king, Mickey Mouse and attempt to get to the bottom of this grand scheme plotted by villains from all across the Disney canon, hoping to find Riku and Kairi no matter what.
Since then, two full years have passed and Sora has faced many strenuous trials which have put his skills and wits to the test many times, having been reunited with his friends who proved themselves worthy protectors of the light in their own way whilst also gaining new allies across his many adventures from across Disney, Pixar & Square-Enix properties.
During his third major quest, Sora would finally lay the devious villain known as Xehanort to rest and prevent him from opening up the eponymous Kingdom Hearts for his own twisted but illogical gain.
This victory would however come at a terrible price as his now girlfriend, Kairi, was slaughtered before Sora's eyes at the villain's hands and overwhelmed with a strong desire to prevent Kairi from dying, Sora recklessly used a dangerous power to travel back in time to the final battle and ultimately change Kairi's fate, at the cost of his own existence.
Fading away from his original universe much to the shock of his friends and allies not too long after, Sora found himself unexpectedly alive and well in an unfamiliar city, fending off a very powerful warrior known as Yozora before returning to the empty, night sky-filled dimension he had arrived in previously and being no closer to returning home.
Pulled to a far different reality through machinations he was simply unaware of, Sora opened his eyes after the bright light cleared and found himself face-to-face with four young kids calling themselves the Power Pack within the middle of a city park.
Introducing himself to the startled kids in an attempt to calm things down, he would become quickly acquainted with the group before their discussion was interrupted by a hired mercenary known as Taskmaster who was assigned to capture the Power children by any means necessary.
Not taking kindly to the threat leveled at his new friends, Sora magically drew his Keyblade and prepared to attack Taskmaster, the merc blissfully unaware of the true power this newcomer possessed...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Ability of glide
-8 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Haley Joel Osment's voice from Kingdom Hearts 3.
-Uses assigned number #53 (will clash with Spider-Girl and Joseph in mannequin).
Block + Jump (Firaga)- Sora blasts a fireball projectile from his Keyblade, dealing fire damage to struck threats.
Block + Action (Blizzaga)- Sora fires a beam of ice from his Keyblade, freezing struck threats for a time as physical damage is dealt. If a frozen target receives a critical hit, they will shatter!
Block + Light Attack (Thundaga)- Sora calls down bolts of lightning with his Keyblade, dealing radial electric damage to surrounding threats.
Block + Heavy Attack (Aeroga)- Sora raises his Keyblade, casting air magic as defensive wind currents surround Sora and his teammates, reducing damage taken from enemies.
1. Stun Impact: Sora gathers magical energy into his body, before unleashing it in a large burst that damages and stuns an unlucky foe.
2. Sonic Blade: Sora thrusts forward with his Keyblade at blinding speed, causing struck foes to receive bleed damage and knockback from the blow.
3. Blasting Wisdom: Sora draws upon his strong connections to Roxas & Xion from across realities, changing into a blue-coloured outfit. Fires blue energy shots from his dual Keyblades akin to guns, so long as button continues to be held down with a chance to knock down enemies. Sora will change back to normal, as soon as power stops.
4. Masterful Spiral: Sora draws upon his strong connections to Donald & Goofy from across realities, changing into a yellow-coloured outfit as he performs a wide radial acrobatic attack with his dual keyblades, spinning around as physical damage is dealt to surrounding foes. Changes back to normal when attack is finished.
5. Ragnarok: Sora leaps into the air and fires a barrage of energy projectiles from his Keyblade which rain down on enemies, dealing energy damage.
6. (Boost) Hyper Healing: Sora raises his Keyblade into the air, casting Curaga to heal active teammates and revive any fallen allies at the price of all his energy.
7. (Boost) Valor Form: Sora draws upon his strong connections to Kairi & Riku from across realities, changing into a red-coloured outfit as he gains access to the Oathkeeper & Oblivion keyblades for combat, boosting overall strength and speed while gaining access to new combos temporarily.
8. (Xtreme) Final Limit: Sora draws upon the strong connections he has made with his fellow heroes, changing into a white-coloured outfit as he moves between foes, slicing at them before returning to his original position and slamming one of his Keyblades into the ground, generating a powerful radial blast of magical energy.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons etc
Hennykage (Kingdom Hearts modding community)- Custom KH3 Sora PS2 skin textures
Outsider- Dante Stinger & Xtreme coding
SquoodTortellini- Converted Sora skins & Keyblade models, loading screens
Tomk1004 (Kingdom Hearts modding community)- DDD Sora HD model import
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pczljxd6ow55v6h/Sora_%2528Kingdom_Hearts%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file